OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw heck - me too, I reckon. BRB, time for Fiesta Mart and junk food run.

Keep your eyes out for the Jamisons at the Fiesta Mart. And bring Bobbles. Those bug eyes see all.

Keep your eyes out for the Jamisons at the Fiesta Mart. And bring Bobbles. Those bug eyes see all.

Okay, I'm back! Time for more info-dumps, doc-plops, or what-have-you. No Jamisons at FM unless there's something Ol' Bug-Eyes is holding back from me.

Okay, I'm back! Time for more info-dumps, doc-plops, or what-have-you. No Jamisons at FM unless there's something Ol' Bug-Eyes is holding back from me.

Welcome back, I hope you now have your starbucks in hand, and Bobbles has his pork skins.

Here is a simple, yet, I think somewhat telling (and confusing) notation.
"SUSPEND THE INCIDENT BUT NOT THE SEARCH".
wfgodot, I know I confused you with all that SAR talk, but this, umm notation, follows the one about the POLITICAL CLIMATE, so I thought you might be interested.

Welcome back, I hope you now have your starbucks in hand, and Bobbles has his pork skins.

wfgodot, I know I confused you with all that SAR talk, but this, umm notation, follows the one about the POLITICAL CLIMATE, so I thought you might be interested.

Gallon of milk and a candy bar and treats already at hand for Bobbles at home after having another "good dog" car ride.

Okay, now - "INCIDENT": am I misinterpreting some sort of technical lingo when I equate that term with "Jamisons going missing"? How does one suspend that - or, rather, why?

Gallon of milk and a candy bar and treats already at hand for Bobbles at home after having another "good dog" car ride.

Okay, now - "INCIDENT": am I misinterpreting some sort of technical lingo when I equate that term with "Jamisons going missing"? How does one suspend that - or, rather, why?

Milk- one of my vices as well. What flavor candy bar?

As for the 'incident'. I have no idea. This is not LE speak that I understand. The first thing that came to my mind was the fact that Sherilyn and Madyson were filed under the victims report, and Bobby Jr...under the Uniform Incident/Offense report.

Milk- one of my vices as well. What flavor candy bar?

As for the 'incident'. I have no idea. This is not LE speak that I understand. The first thing that came to my mind was the fact that Sherilyn and Madyson were filed under the victims report, and Bobby Jr...under the Uniform Incident/Offense report.

Mmmm, milk. And a Hershey's chocolate w/almonds.

That's what I was afraid of - it becomes less opaque in that context, depriving me of being able to interpret it as, "Suspend the incident" = they're not really missing," and "Continue the search" = this is all part of a cover-up so let's make a good show of it.

Mmmm, milk. And a Hershey's chocolate w/almonds.

That's what I was afraid of - it becomes less opaque in that context, depriving me of interpreting it as, "Suspend the incident" = they're not really missing," and "Continue the search" = this is all part of a cover-up so let's make a good show of it.

At the moment, I concur, wfgodot. Course, I might change my mind in a few but what else is new.
And I also will be back, but I am now going to force myself to go spend some much needed downtime outdoors with furry things.
See ya'll soon and have a wonderful weekend!

Suddenly, it's raining skulls in Oklahoma!
Skull discovered in storage unit

An unidentified human skull has been found in the contents of a storage unit, said Faye Banks, an investigator with the Muskogee County Sheriff’s Department.
---
Banks said she believes the skull may be from a female.
---
[probably not one of ours, though]

“We also think the skull may have been the subject of an autopsy at some time,” she said. “That’s because the top of the cranium has been cut all the way around.” Banks said there is no clear evidence of foul play.

“There is an opening in the left front area between the teeth and the eye socket,” she said. “We don’t know whether or not it’s a bullet hole. If it is, it didn’t do much damage because it only goes into the sinus area and not into the part of the skull where the brain would have been.”
---

the rest of the skullduggery at
http://muskogeephoenix.com/local/x1364886454/Skull-discovered-in-storage-unit

Ah well, at least it's in the general vicinity.

Ummm, how do you suspend one thing and keep going on the other? Clearly this would make more sense with rum....

Oriah, is there a date for when this "incident" happened??

Ummm, how do you suspend one thing and keep going on the other? Clearly this would make more sense with rum....

This is what this icon was created for: :waitasec:

Oriah, is there a date for when this "incident" happened??
The incident report (vs the MP report for Sherilyn and Madyson) was filed On Oct 8th. Both were filed at the same time.
The 'callling off of the incident but not the search' is not dated, but is attached to a separate SAR map which I believe correlates to the Dec 10th search. If that makes any sense.

Suddenly, it's raining skulls in Oklahoma!
Skull discovered in storage unit

An unidentified human skull has been found in the contents of a storage unit, said Faye Banks, an investigator with the Muskogee County Sheriff’s Department.
---
Banks said she believes the skull may be from a female.
---
[probably not one of ours, though]

“We also think the skull may have been the subject of an autopsy at some time,” she said. “That’s because the top of the cranium has been cut all the way around.” Banks said there is no clear evidence of foul play.

“There is an opening in the left front area between the teeth and the eye socket,” she said. “We don’t know whether or not it’s a bullet hole. If it is, it didn’t do much damage because it only goes into the sinus area and not into the part of the skull where the brain would have been.”
---

the rest of the skullduggery at
http://muskogeephoenix.com/local/x1364886454/Skull-discovered-in-storage-unit

Ah well, at least it's in the general vicinity.

BBM: Ummm.... disclaimer: I am not an ME.
However, I am human. And I am fairly certain that if a bullet enters your sinus cavity.....it may still be a problem. (?)

Or this one:

:back:

Yes that one is apropro as well. However, given what appears to be the most common method of disposal of humans in OK, I am sticking with :bang:.

Folks, I will have much more info for you later today regarding the truck ownership, the chips, the lockers, the cash, and the black ops. Gotta go run some dogs for a few and will be back in a few. Have a lovely 1st day of Daylights Saving Time. Unless you're in Arizona, or wherever it is that it's 11:19am and not 10:18 am.

Be back later!

Yes that one is apropro as well. However, given what appears to be the most common method of disposal of humans in OK, I am sticking with :bang:.

Folks, I will have much more info for you later today regarding the truck ownership, the chips, the lockers, the cash, and the black ops. Gotta go run some dogs for a few and will be back in a few. Have a lovely 1st day of Daylights Saving Time. Unless you're in Arizona, or wherever it is that it's 11:19am and not 10:18 am.

Be back later!

I - personally, speaking for myself - am ready for some more bafflin', head-scratchin' info on this fascinatin', frustratin', case.

I - personally, speaking for myself - am ready for some more bafflin', head-scratchin' info on this fascinatin', frustratin', case.

In due time, wfg. Watch some football and take your mind off the Jamisons for a little bit. But, don't go too far!!! We need you close by.

I wonder if either of the skulls had teeth in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea