OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how would they know the bones weren't the Jamisons. No one really knows how long the Jamisons had been missing for. Except the neighbor on the mountain. Which, I'm still not sure about his story.

There was also how many days from the last time the truck was seen, until someone reported it.

I'm just saying, someone could have taken the Jamisons and did something horrible to them, then tried to hide the bones.

I wonder when the last time they were seen at their house in Eufaula. Although we do have the report that they gassed up in Porum, so there's a date for that. I don't know quite what to make of the person on the mountain's story either. "One may smile, and smile, and be a villain," Shakespeare reminds us.

And since we seem to be on bones in OK in general, another minor note that I can't seem to find a followup on. This is out of the Latimer County Sheriffs Dept: Anyone feel like hunting down the results on those bones?

<Office of Chief Medical Examiner
Tim Dwyer
901 Stonewall
Oklahoma City, OK 73104

Mr. Dwyer,

Enclosed in this package are bones that were recovered in the area that the missing Jamison family was last seen and there truck was recovered. There are two bags labeled north ½ and south ½ bones. The bones were found with search dogs and we are requesting an examination to find out if they are human or not. We were told to send them to you and that Dr Snow would be able to identify them. Thank you for your assistance. >

Is this something we can find by searching the internet, or does it require a call to the ME office?

Is this something we can find by searching the internet, or does it require a call to the ME office?

I haven't been able to find it. I guess you'll have to call, lol. Oklahoma seems a bit backwards in making information available on the internet, surprise surprise.

i haven't been able to find it. I guess you'll have to call, lol. Oklahoma seems a bit backwards in making information available on the internet, surprise surprise.

hollor..hollor....

And speaking of that money - sure would have made, or sure would make, a good reward offering. And it wouldn't cost anybody one thin dime except a missing family in need of being found, dead or alive, whose money it was, or is, in the first place. The only argument against it I can think of is - if they are missing but don't want to be found. Ah, follow the money, follow the money.

Bobbles hasn't touched anything harder than a cheese roll in a week.

SO - the money not listed on at least one warrant: uh, they gave that money back as, well, having a butt-load of money under the driver's seat does not seem - um - SUSPICIOUS, and that it might, MIGHT, be a possible CLUE to what happened to the occupants of the vehicle, and thus needed as evidence in court some day?? God help me.

And the video camra,cell phones, and wasnt there a purse?

AND the dog they gave away to the neighbors.

So calling off incidents (some round about way of listing you responded and there is nobody arround to charge)

AS IN , no crime here but we are going to search.??? Lost people on a mountain.

idk wth again.

I'll call the ME but can't do it today. Will aim for tomorrow or Wed. Busy week.

Since reading up on Dr. Snow, I decided to email Tim Dwyer, myself. I will still do it if you think it won't interfere with you calling him. I just know how Oklahoma is when trying to get information from them.

Oklahoma is blessed to have someone like Dr. Snow.

Since reading up on Dr. Snow, I decided to email Tim Dwyer, myself. I will still do it if you think it won't interfere with you calling him. I just know how Oklahoma is when trying to get information from them.

little- PLEASE email away. It would save me a lot of time and you will likely get an answer from his office.
Thanks.

Back from WalMart! Only spent $62 this time, as I needed nothing but bought some more of it anyway. Example: new mop. I already have a mop. But this one had really fine, '50s-like primary colors which reminded me of being about four years old. Thank you! You've been a great audience!

I think I had a dream about those bones last night. No skulls though. Bones refashioned themselves into human and animal shapes and danced about a bit.

And the video camra,cell phones, and wasnt there a purse?

AND the dog they gave away to the neighbors.

So calling off incidents (some round about way of listing you responded and there is nobody arround to charge)

AS IN , no crime here but we are going to search.??? Lost people on a mountain.

idk wth again.

I know, soul. There was so much more they could have taken for evidence. And why take the paint cans???

Oriah, email has been sent. We will see.

Wfg, I think were going to have to hog tie you so you won't give Walmart all your money!!!

Speaking of skeletons, skulls, bones, that sort of thing, I note Google's search page logo today honors the 115th anniversary of the discovery of X-rays, and is a suitable collection of "Google"-forming bones, a skeleton key, dice (roll the bones!), a skull, etc. etc. Fits well with what we're searching for, in terms of bone discovery. A good omen then!

Maybe.

Speaking of skeletons, skulls, bones, that sort of thing, I note Google's search page logo today honors the 115th anniversary of the discovery of X-rays, and is a suitable collection of "Google"-forming bones, a skeleton key, dice (roll the bones!), a skull, etc. etc. Fits well with what we're searching for, in terms of bone discovery. A good omen then!

Maybe.

YES, wfg, I did see that on Google. And yes, I did think the same thing.

I received an email back from investigator, Dwyer. But, I need Oriah's help with something, before I can post it.

I know, soul. There was so much more they could have taken for evidence. And why take the paint cans???

Oriah, email has been sent. We will see.

Wfg, I think were going to have to hog tie you so you won't give Walmart all your money!!!

Was there not six pill bottles which may or may not have had pills in them
Surely those were not released with the truck??

:banghead: one :banghead:two :banghead:three:banghead:four

Agreed on Doc Snow. I read that article long ago and just re-read it now.

"Don't go off chasing around the countryside for a corpse just yet," Dr. Snow said.

Words of wisdom covering many areas, that.

And meanwhile, nothing new on the Jamisons Internet Watch front: Topix/Eufaula, stone cold; Topix/Wilburton, gone cold since the interesting-if-hard-to-reckon-with, logically, "Chesapeake well" material. Find The Jamisons/Facebook has a cute picture now of Madyson as its logo-pic, replacing the one of Sherilynn; naught else, however.
---

ETA
More wise words from Dr. Snow:
"Bones can be puzzles but they never lie, and they don't smell bad."

Agreed on Doc Snow. I read that article long ago and just re-read it now.

"Don't go off chasing around the countryside for a corpse just yet," Dr. Snow said.

Words of wisdom covering many areas, that.

And meanwhile, nothing new on the Jamisons Internet Watch front: Topix/Eufaula, stone cold; Topix/Wilburton, gone cold since the interesting-if-hard-to-reckon-with, logically, "Chesapeake well" material. Find The Jamisons/Facebook has a cute picture now of Madyson as its logo-pic, replacing the one of Sherilynn; naught else, however.
---

ETA
More wise words from Dr. Snow:
"Bones can be puzzles but they never lie, and they don't smell bad."

Yeah, Dr. Snow sounds like one of a kind!!

I'm still waiting to hear from investigator Dwyer.

Thanks to you all for keeping this thread going. Interesting info to consider. I'm very confused at the inventory for items found in the truck. Why wouldn't everything down to a gum wrapper be listed?

mtrooper told us this back on Thread #4:

I know there were 6 script bottles last filled on Oct. 1st in Eufaula.

I don't know whether or not they were actually in the truck though.

:banghead: one :banghead:two :banghead:three:banghead:four

Surely they were not on the search warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge