OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to you all for keeping this thread going. Interesting info to consider. I'm very confused at the inventory for items found in the truck. Why wouldn't everything down to a gum wrapper be listed?

My only hope for this, er, mishap, is that there are other search warrants perhaps issued by federal judges that seized other items.

However, I am unfortunately skeptical about that.

YES, wfg, I did see that on Google. And yes, I did think the same thing.

I received an email back from investigator, Dwyer. But, I need Oriah's help with something, before I can post it.

Let us know when you hear back, little. Hope I could help.

My only hope for this, er, mishap, is that there are other search warrants perhaps issued by federal judges that seized other items.

However, I am unfortunately skeptical about that.

I am to because we know Starr received the video camra and the money and the neighbors got the dog.

I am wondering if they left the pills at the location of the searches in case Bobby needed to return to the political climate and take some pills due to a cancelled incident.

I am to because we know Starr received the video camra and the money and the neighbors got the dog.

I am wondering if they left the pills at the location of the searches in case Bobby needed to return to the political climate and take some pills due to a cancelled incident.

Love that last paragraph. Much more of this case and my political climate is going to require incident pills, in addition to chips.
Time to roll up our sleeves and find these Jamisons!

And our Oklahoma! Wake-Up! Story o' the Morning:
Famous Oklahoma City Zoo sea lion Midge dies
Midge, a 25-year-old sea lion, died Friday at Oklahoma City Zoo. Officials suspect lung cancer killed the animal known for her performances in the Fin and Feathers show.
---
With lung cancer suspected, Midge may also have been fond of smoking cigars during her off-hours.
Requiescat in pace, Midge, you were too good for this state!
ETA
Sea lions have been also known to tipple.

Love that last paragraph. Much more of this case and my political climate is going to require incident pills, in addition to chips.

Midge, a 25-year-old sea lion, died Friday at Oklahoma City Zoo. Officials suspect lung cancer killed the animal known for her performances in the Fin and Feathers show.
---
With lung cancer suspected, Midge may also have been fond of smoking cigars during her off-hours.
ETA

Odd even the sea lions would have their vices in Oklahoma.
I tend to lean in favor :)waitasec:) of the tainted water theory of topix.

I would rather the sea lion have been smoking cigars during off hours.

Odd even the sea lions would have their vices in Oklahoma.
I tend to lean in favor :)waitasec:) of the tainted water theory of topix.

I would rather the sea lion have been smoking cigars during off hours.

Speaking of odd - and one speaks of it when one speaks about nearly any- and everything involved in this case - my catch-up reading on the Facebook site reveals some perhaps-wacky person insisting that Applied Kinesiology can provide our answers. WTH?

Wiki tells us that "skeptics have also dismissed AK as 'quackery,' [and] 'magical thinking'..." Count me as skeptical then. I guess this theory would fit in a "Dreams/Visions/Chiropractory" thread IF we had one! lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology

Ok, this totally cracked me up Soul.
Perhaps investigators also became very hungry during their extensive search of the area and forgot to bring trail mix to eat, so resorted to eating the chips, then suffered a low blood sugar moment and decided to cancel the incident and resume the search once they regained some energy from the chips.

(BTW- apparently the dog only temporarily went to the neighbors. Apparently now Star has the dog.)

Perhaps one of the neighbors would like to come aboard and clarify the timeline/dog/window breaking/veterinary care of Maizy for us.

Speaking of odd - and one speaks of it when one speaks about nearly any- and everything involved in this case - my catch-up reading on the Facebook site reveals some perhaps-wacky person insisting that Applied Kinesiology can provide our answers. WTH?

Wiki tells us that "skeptics have also dismissed AK as 'quackery,' [and] 'magical thinking'..." Count me as skeptical then. I guess this theory would fit in a "Dreams/Visions/Chiropractory" thread IF we had one! lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology

Oh, we have one, wfgodot. I believe it overtakes all of us at one point or another. (Seriously- who are these people, and how the HECK do they think they are useful in solving cases?? No offense to, umm, any applied kinesiology professionals on here. But I think I'll stick with anaysis of the alleged crime scene, what went wrong, and how we can dissect that so as to to actually find out how the Jamison's managed to disappear without a single trace of evidence that might point to their location.)

---
ETA

But do they tweak?

Oh, we have one, wfgodot. I believe it overtakes all of us at one point or another. (Seriously- who are these people, and how the HECK do they think they are useful in solving cases?? No offense to, umm, any applied kinesiology professionals on here. But I think I'll stick with anaysis of the alleged crime scene, what went wrong, and how we can dissect that so as to to actually find out how the Jamison's managed to disappear without a single trace of evidence that might point to their location.)

What?! Well, I'll just leave all in a huff if I can't contribute further revelations made to me by my constant use of techniques like bibliomancy and scrying, then! lol.

I think the real evidence is in the money, following it, that sort of thing. If I were a fed I'd be on that like white on rice right now - what's become of the money left in the truck after it was returned. And maybe they are.

[/B]

But do they tweak?

Not Midge. Girl was old-school about that sort of thing. Don't know about these young-uns though. The "Fin and Feathers Show" (again, WTH?) may have an entirely new and distressing look, soon.

Ok, job for the day, folks and then I gotta run for a few.

Can someone google earth a map of the road itself from the base of the mountain (red oak side) to the site where the truck was found; and post it with pushpins in all locations where there is a sharpish turn in the road, roughly 3-5 miles south -on the road itself- of the location of the truck?

Does everyone follow that?
TIA.

I would greatly appreciate it.

What?! Well, I'll just leave all in a huff if I can't contribute further revelations made to me by my constant use of techniques like bibliomancy and scrying, then! lol.

I think the real evidence is in the money, following it, that sort of thing. If I were a fed I'd be on that like white on rice right now - what's become of the money left in the truck after it was returned. And maybe they are.

I don't doubt that the money needs to be followed; however I think it needs to be followed in the appropriate fashion and I do believe that may be very hard to come by at this point in time due to various factors, feds on scene at the time being one of them. However, I will continue to try.

In the meantime, I want to find the Jamisons.

BTW, do not stop with the bibliomancy and scrying. Head scratching is apparently useful in staving off 'Altimers."
(For those confused on what "Altimers" is, please see statement upthread used to gain PPO.)

Ok, job for the day, folks and then I gotta run for a few.

Can someone google earth a map of the road itself from the base of the mountain (red oak side) to the site where the truck was found; and post it with pushpins in all locations where there is a sharpish turn in the road, roughly 3-5 miles south -on the road itself- of the location of the truck?

Does everyone follow that?
TIA.

I would greatly appreciate it.

I cannot do this because all map programs knock me offline. I do not know why except maybe something to do with how much bandwidth is used. I didnt do that until I upgrade my cable package to HD. Go figure.

Hey-yo! People do go missing here and OK does find them. Sometimes.
Body of missing southeast Oklahoma man is found

EAGLETOWN — The body of a missing southeast Oklahoma man has been found near [Grassy Lake] in Eagletown.
---
[Robert Eugene] Buck was reported missing Oct. 27 after failing to return home from a trip to his deer camp.

(and n.b., Grassy Lake is one of seven state areas designated as an Oklahoma swamp, so those psychics might have been onto something!)

http://newsok.com/body-of-missing-s...2?custom_click=headlines_widget#ixzz14noCuBDl

OK, folks! I sent a second email to Tim Dwyer this morning. Hopefully, we will get some answers. Yesterday, he was in NM, with Dr. Snow's assistant. He sounds like a very busy man.

Oriah, do you know the name of the road leading up to the Jamisons truck? I've never really worked with the maps, but will try.

Other media-reported thangs (Okie accent) in vehicle not listed by Oriah's warrant revelations:

* cell phones
* maps
* GPS system

What all else was there? Purse? Billfold? My mind's on the blink. Maisie and money too, yes, we know of those.

OK, folks! I sent a second email to Tim Dwyer this morning. Hopefully, we will get some answers. Yesterday, he was in NM, with Dr. Snow's assistant. He sounds like a very busy man.

Oriah, do you know the name of the road leading up to the Jamisons truck? I've never really worked with the maps, but will try.

I can't seem to bring up the mapping without having ya'll install this which will do you little good if you don't have a garmin. No worries- I'll map it once I get home. Thanks for trying.

Please install the Garmin Communicator plugin.
Download Garmin Communicator Plugin

I can't seem to bring up the mapping without having ya'll install this which will do you little good if you don't have a garmin. No worries- I'll map it once I get home. Thanks for trying.

Please install the Garmin Communicator plugin.
Download Garmin Communicator Plugin

I'm still going to try!! It's time I learned.

I will try to get a "map" person from another thread.

I, too, want to find the Jamisons!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member