OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the website for the "Central Violations Bureau".

http://www.cvb.uscourts.gov/

I also typed in digits 0-9, in place of the "6" in the zip code.

3- Rex, NC.
4- Willard, NC
7- Swannanoa, NC

Soul, the magazines are listed on the list (AD 2).

I found the website for the "Central Violations Bureau".

http://www.cvb.uscourts.gov/

I also typed in digits 0-9, in place of the "6" in the zip code.

3- Rex, NC.
4- Willard, NC
7- Swannanoa, NC

Soul, the magazines are listed on the list (AD 2).

Yep. More on CVB from that site:

"The Central Violations Bureau (CVB) is a national center charged with processing violation notices (tickets) issued and payments received for petty offenses committed on federal property."
Central Violations Bureau
P.O. Box 70939
Charlotte, NC 28272-0939

and

"Federal tickets are issued by federal law enforcement professionals as well as some military security police. The CVB is a division of the Administrative Office of the United States Courts."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Violations_Bureau

Hmmmm.

And here is more;

How do I know if I received a federal ticket?
This site is designed to allow on-line payments of FEDERAL TICKETS ONLY! Click here to see an image of a federal ticket. If the ticket you received does not say "U.S. District Court Violation Notice" across the top, then you did not receive a federal ticket. Federal tickets are issued by law enforcement personnel from agencies such as the U.S. Park Police, U.S. Fish & Wildlife, Department of Defense Police, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Provost Marshal, Airforce, Marines & Navy Security Forces, U.S. Postal Police, U.S. Customs, U.S. Border Police, and V.A. Police

All I could find for this

Parker Jones paperwork and brochures

was some sort of art & interiors gallery - which would fit the brochures - from Culver City CA, and a contemporary artist of that name: Parker Jones.

All I could find for this

was some sort of art & interiors gallery - which would fit the brochures - from Culver City CA, and a contemporary artist of that name: Parker Jones.

Same here, wfg.

Does anyone know about the HTML, for Ebay? Is that something you need to know in order to sell on Ebay?

Anyone ever heard of this?
I decided to look because if one was looking for a new location they might have things like the Parker Jones brochures. It also made me think how perfect a new name like Jones may be if one needed a new name.
Or parker is good too.
http://changeidbible.com/

I found this article on how to disapear.
http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/vanish.htm

I do not think they left on their own . I was trying to dispel that in my mind as the sheriff said in above linked article that the problem in this case was the amount of leads and directions the case could take. (not exactly said like that )

It did bring up an odd thought about what if they just happen to lock the keys in the truck on accident. Then walked out of the search area of two miles(?) on the road before any number of things could have happened including a western styled dual over the locking the keys in the truck. Afterall it is Oklahoma.

Same here, wfg.

Does anyone know about the HTML, for Ebay? Is that something you need to know in order to sell on Ebay?

Did they have an ebay account? Is that searchable? Knowing their email addresses would be helpful.

Anyone ever heard of this?
I decided to look because if one was looking for a new location they might have things like the Parker Jones brochures. It also made me think how perfect a new name like Jones may be if one needed a new name.
Or parker is good too.
http://changeidbible.com/

I found this article on how to disapear.
http://www.skeptictank.org/hs/vanish.htm

I do not think they left on their own . I was trying to dispel that in my mind as the sheriff said in above linked article that the problem in this case was the amount of leads and directions the case could take. (not exactly said like that )

It did bring up an odd thought about what if they just happen to lock the keys in the truck on accident. Then walked out of the search area of two miles(?) on the road before any number of things could have happened including a western styled dual over the locking the keys in the truck. Afterall it is Oklahoma.

Soul, thank you for the links. Very interesting.

I just can not see leaving the money and the dog! That's why it's so confusing. If the Jamisons were having money problems, why leave the money???

But, then again...the money DID go back to Bobby's mother!

There also had to be a BIG reason for Jack Jamison giving up his rights to Bob Sr's estate!

Did they have an ebay account? Is that searchable? Knowing their email addresses would be helpful.

If we knew their seller/buyer name on eBay, it would be a breeze. Ideas??

I'm investigating the Credit Violations Bureau angle:

Federal tickets are issued by law enforcement personnel from agencies such as the U.S. Park Police, U.S. Fish & Wildlife, Department of Defense Police, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Provost Marshal, Airforce, Marines & Navy Security Forces, U.S. Postal Police, U.S. Customs, U.S. Border Police, and V.A. Police

If the CVB envelope found in the truck pertained to paying a ticket, the most likely (perhaps) in OK would be one from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife agency; federal land isn't exactly thick on the ground in OK but the Ouachita National Forest isn't too far of a jump from where they went missing, so perhaps Bobby illegally hunted/fished there? Heck, he could be applying for a CVB job or been an agent, I don't know. :banghead:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/14162859/Federal-Lands-and-Indian-Reservations---Oklahoma-Map

I just can not see leaving the money and the dog! That's why it's so confusing. If the Jamisons were having money problems, why leave the money???

Do you remember if the gas station lawsuit was filed only against Bobby Sr., or against both parents? I see both mentioned as being the case, but did find this article:

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...picId=100020825&docId=l:1063137235&isRss=true

In May, Bobby Dale Jamison filed a civil suit against his parents Bobby Dean and Scarlet [sic] Jean Jamison for more than $10,000 for the loss of money to which he said he was entitled when his father sold the family gas station.

(Lotsa other good stuff in article too, for reference - it's one we've seen before but way long ago, at least for me)

Here is an image of a ticket.

I am sure if someone wanted to disapear they would make sure the ticket was paid right? Just silly to have that hanging over your hand. What about the car insurance was that paid? Or the phone bills?

Attachments

• ticket.jpg
    ticket.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 10
Now I'm wondering if the video showed the Jamisons starring AT the house while walking away, or starring while walking AWAY from the house? Hope this makes sense.

So should we debate the plausibility?

It may be hard with the Bipolar and paranoid,and scammers(per article again) who wanted to live off the grid and talked to spirits . I mean it all seems so crazy. Could they have been trying to lead people away from thinking that by leaving the money in the truck and the dog?

After reading the article posted above, in which there was talk about the Jamison family seeing spirits and Mrs. Jamison believing that she had the power to "cast out" demons I started thinking...What if the Jamisons were suffering from a psychotic disorder. I found a possibility that is kind of rare, but it would explain the similarities in thier beliefs.

Shared Psychotic Disorder (Folie a Deux) DMS IV-TR code 297.3
This is defined as a delusion that develops in an individual who is involved in a close relationship with another person (the inducer or primary case) who already has a Psychotic Disorder with prominent delusions. (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition Text Revision)

If this is the case, there is some possibility (however slim that may be) that the "empty holster" in the Jamison's truck could be a very macabre find, as many of the people that I work with have had delusions where the only way to "save" their families was to kill them before they were overtaken by evil forces.

I hope this is not seen as offensive to anyone, but I am just throwing out a possible scenario for everyone to think about.

So should we debate the plausibility?

It may be hard with the Bipolar and paranoid,and scammers(per article again) who wanted to live off the grid and talked to spirits . I mean it all seems so crazy. Could they have been trying to lead people away from thinking that by leaving the money in the truck and the dog?

I don't know, soul. We might have already debated the issue last year. We just keep going in circles.

But back on the money issue. There was a check from Social Security for $10,000.00 left at their house.

Right there is $42,000.00 to pay bills. (truck money + check)

After reading the article posted above, in which there was talk about the Jamison family seeing spirits and Mrs. Jamison believing that she had the power to "cast out" demons I started thinking...What if the Jamisons were suffering from a psychotic disorder. I found a possibility that is kind of rare, but it would explain the similarities in thier beliefs.

This is defined as a delusion that develops in an individual who is involved in a close relationship with another person (the inducer or primary case) who already has a Psychotic Disorder with prominent delusions. (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders 4th edition Text Revision)

If this is the case, there is some possibility (however slim that may be) that the "empty holster" in the Jamison's truck could be a very macabre find, as many of the people that I work with have had delusions where the only way to "save" their families was to kill them before they were overtaken by evil forces.

I hope this is not seen as offensive to anyone, but I am just throwing out a possible scenario for everyone to think about.

Well-said. I imagine that the possibility of folie à deux would increase if drugs were involved, though we don't really know if they were. Sherilynn was reported to be bi-polar by her mother, and "very strong-willed." If whatever happened wasn't dictated by outside forces (or even if it was), it would seem she may have been the prime mover in the couple's relationship.

Casey, that could very well be the case. Maybe we will find out more when Tim Dwyer gets back and let's us know about the bones that were found on the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal