GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to say that I think a lot of info is being given as well.
And while I LOVE this area and the people...... this could somewhat be inexperience with a case of this magnitude????

I guess MH was just sitting in parking lot near college? LE there noticed him?

Correct me if I heard that wrong. He was in a vehicle?

"The investigation shows that all four of them did not leave by their own choice" (reiterates this earlier remark)

So I think he said that MH was in a vehicle nearby (bike trail or something?) when LE noticed him (odd area so often ask what people are doing when parked there)... Correct me if I'm wrong.

ETA: To clarify, he was in another vehicle nearby when they located the truck.

So I think he said that MH was in a vehicle nearby (bike trail or something?) when LE noticed him (odd area so often ask what people are doing when parked there)... Correct me if I'm wrong.

He was not found with Tina's truck...he was seen near it and was questioned briefly by a deputy.

LOL...kids necking....is this 1962?

This area is VERY old fashioned. Really. As I stated earlier there is a HEAVY HEAVY Amish presence through this county and the neighboring. There are some 40,000 active Amish and many many more who are "former" Amish that still live very modest, simple, old fashioned values.

Did he know in any way the ex-boyfriend?

"Not that I'm aware of." Still following up with re-interviews on this point.

Reinterviewing people who were already interviewed now that they have MH in custody - to ask about connections, I guess? This includes GB, just like all others.

"We impounded [Hoffman's] vehicle yesterday following his arrest."

At next briefing will release pics of vehicles hoping to generate leads. Toyota, Jeep and f150 truck.

Evidence collected? Can't confirm or not confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonaldLew