GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've also wondered if the perp was a casual friend or drinking buddy of Tina's b/f and may have known of his plans to stay overnight elsewhere. He could have also used his acquaintance w/ b/f as a ruse to be allowed into the house.

who knows...maybe they hung out in the same bar & he happened to overhear the bf making plans with another buddy to play golf & staying w/ his friend (or mom) to be close to the golf course.

It is as tho he knew something - that made him confident he could take on 3-4 people, and leave the truck where it would be found fairly quickly.

Kody%20Maynard.JPG

Missing: Kody Maynard

Tina%20Hermann.JPG

Missing: Tina Herrmann

Stephanie%20Sprang.JPG

Not to mention Tina's b/f was still staying there...we don't know how often because the reporting is not so clear on that...it just happened that Tina's bf didn't come home from work that day (he stayed elsewhere overnite).

That's taking lotsa chances!

Or somehow MH knew that Tina's bf wasn't going to be there that evening?

This case is just insane. I absolutely cannot get into the heads of perps like MH, or even begin to understand how their minds work. How could anyone even come up with such a scheme? How could one possibly think, "I am attracted to that young girl. I want her. I know! I will kidnap her, and abduct and kill any family members or friends that get in the way, and then keep her bound and gagged in my basement as a slave!" WTF?! How did this guy think he could possibly get away with something like this, kidnapping four people and (most likely) murdering three of them, keeping the fourth tied in his basement?! And in such a small town. It's not like there's a ton of anonymity in a small town like that, like there is in a big city. People talk. And with his parents' house so close to the victims' home, and his past criminal history, how could he not know he would very soon come up as a suspect on LE's radar? Simply incredulous, and very frightening. My mother lives alone in a very rural section of northern New England, and these isolated areas have always freaked me out. People generally seem to be afraid of big cities like the one I live in because of crime, but in rural areas the perps have the privacy they need to commit horrible crimes like this one.

I wonder if MH's parents, in fact, might have given LE some information that led in his direction as a suspect? Like maybe he had asked them about the Hermann/Maynard family, or more specifically Sarah, in the past. Or perhaps they had been unable to contact him in the days since the crime, or noticed strange behavior on his part. Who knows? Hoping Kody, Tina and Stephanie will be found alive, but the odds of that happening at this point are very very low. Even if he didn't murder them but merely tied them up/restrained them somewhere, they would have passed from dehydration by now. But sadly I think he did murder them. imo

Look like the divers are taking their flippers off and getting ready to get out.

it looks like the divers have a rope connected to something under the water. One of the divers is still in the water holding it...

boat headed back out in direction of where diver may have tied the rope under water

One diver still in water. There is this flotation bouy thing attached to rope that looks like it's attached to something in the water.

from the live feed it looks like they are backing up a tow truck? to the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member