GUILTY LA - Taylor Adams, 15, beaten to death in her LaPlace home, 5 Dec 2010

My son is a friend of hers! They are not "close" friends but they talked up until the day she was found :(
If any of the posts would be helpful, I can get them. I went back to older posts and the things that were said are very much signs of trouble.
If i go further back, i think i can find the boy she was talking about?

Please pass the information onto Law Enforcement.

I knew this girl. The way she died was HORRIBLE. I mean she had problems with people but,what 15 year old girl doesn't? I also believe it was someone trying to seek revenge on her. I also believe it was a girl. Its crazy how this happened. No one expected this....Laplace normally doesn't have things like THIS happen. Like the girl said up there they have gang related murders and stuff but,never like this. I just hope they find out who it is and quick. Her mother deserves to see that person go to jail.

GREAT minds think alike :) it must be cuz we breathe that River Parish air LOL My cousin told me the ex's name but I haven't been able to talk to her since Sunday...and of course, I don't remember it.

be careful what you post here though because each case varies and a mod can tell you what is allowed and what isn't. I don't want you to get in trouble or anything :)

No. I wouldnt post names. thx. I know that would be an issue?
just doing my own little looking.

Linda, I too think a girl may be involved? ya never know nowadays. girls and jealousy stuff. my guess is a boyfriend,ex or jealous girl.

Yeah whats weird is my friend was looking on her fb and her boyfriend was saying that he wishes she would have let him stay and i also know she dated a man A LOT older then her before...i mean theres so many possabilities. Also my friend said she was supposed to stay the night by her friends house but,her friend had to work so she was like nevermind but,she asked her friend to take her to mcdonalds after she got off work and when her friend called her to take her to mcdonalds she said she already had a ride. So maybe it was her boyfriend? Or a friend? They should find out who took her to mcdonalds because,that could have been the potential killer...its so sad. She was such a beautiful nice girl.

No. I wouldnt post names. thx. I know that would be an issue?
just doing my own little looking.

Linda, I too think a girl may be involved? ya never know nowadays. girls and jealousy stuff. my guess is a boyfriend,ex or jealous girl.

bolded by me... thats my opinion as well

bolded by me... thats my opinion as well

Like i said,on her fb her boyfriend posted that comment saying i wish you would have let me stay. So that could be a cover up or it could have been a crazy ex because,i know she had one of those. I mean idk i'm not a detective or anything i just wanna know what happened to my friend.

Like i said,on her fb her boyfriend posted that comment saying i wish you would have let me stay. So that could be a cover up or it could have been a crazy ex because,i know she had one of those. I mean idk i'm not a detective or anything i just wanna know what happened to my friend.

I'm so sorry that ya'll are having to go through this. My younger cousins were also friends with Taylor and went to school with her. I've heard that she is a very sweet girl with a big heart. I read stories on how she embraced other students after the boy in her class committed suicide earlier this year due to bullying. She seemed to have great character and I pray that they find the monster that did this very soon.

I'm so sorry that ya'll are having to go through this. My younger cousins were also friends with Taylor and went to school with her. I've heard that she is a very sweet girl with a big heart. I read stories on how she embraced other students after the boy in her class committed suicide earlier this year due to bullying. She seemed to have great character and I pray that they find the monster that did this very soon.

I didn't know her to well but,i did know her and even though i knew her a little it still is disturbing to know she died such a brutal horrifying death. And she was a very nice girl and when they find this person i hope they rot in jail. Just like the people who killed that old woman in Norco.

Not public yet to my knowledge but they caught him!!!!!!

His girlfriend turned him in. He went home with blood on his clothes... lived 10 fricken houses down from her!

Not public yet to my knowledge but they caught him!!!!!!

His girlfriend turned him in. He went home with blood on his clothes... lived 10 fricken houses down from her!

Well,thats good! I'm glad they found that horrible person. I hope they rot in hell. That was a horrible thing to do to that poor old woman!

Well,thats good! I'm glad they found that horrible person. I hope they rot in hell. That was a horrible thing to do to that poor old woman!

wait... im talking about Taylor's killer. I just heard that they caught him. He lived approx. 10 houses down from her & his girl friend turned him in. He went home loaded with blood on his clothes.

The old lady in Norco...her killer was found moments after they discovered her body a couple of weeks ago.

Edited to Add: I was told that they caught him. A police officers son told me and it is posted on a few of the facebook pages. I'm thinking they will release the info soon. I will remove my post if I need to or ya'll think it's best.

Condolences to Linds, colleend, CajunGirl, and others for the loss of your friend or family member's friend.

I hope it's true that they have the suspect in custody.

Yeah whats weird is my friend was looking on her fb and her boyfriend was saying that he wishes she would have let him stay and i also know she dated a man A LOT older then her before...i mean theres so many possabilities. Also my friend said she was supposed to stay the night by her friends house but,her friend had to work so she was like nevermind but,she asked her friend to take her to mcdonalds after she got off work and when her friend called her to take her to mcdonalds she said she already had a ride. So maybe it was her boyfriend? Or a friend? They should find out who took her to mcdonalds because,that could have been the potential killer...its so sad. She was such a beautiful nice girl.

Yes! This is exactly right. She found a ride to McDonalds and she said something to the effect of, I'm being treated so special.&
Seems like it was a plan. Idk

wait... im talking about Taylor's killer. I just heard that they caught him. He lived approx. 10 houses down from her & his girl friend turned him in. He went home loaded with blood on his clothes.

The old lady in Norco...her killer was found moments after they discovered her body a couple of weeks ago.

Edited to Add: I was told that they caught him. A police officers son told me and it is posted on a few of the facebook pages. I'm thinking they will release the info soon. I will remove my post if I need to or ya'll think it's best.

OMG i wonder who it was. Do they know if he knew her? Omg...that so freakin crazy im so glad they caught the guy. Hopefully they release the name soon! Her mom will have some sense of closuer if so. I can't believe this crap....

Yes! This is exactly right. She found a ride to McDonalds and she said something to the effect of, I'm being treated so special.&
Seems like it was a plan. Idk

Idk its insane...i hope they have the guy in custody right now. He really deserves to be beaten to death. He doesn't deserve to live whoever it was. He took the life of an innocent 15 year old. My brother and i where talking about the Mcdonalds thing and we were thinking it was a plan also. But,cajungirl said they guys girlfriend turned him in if she was informed right. Idk this is insaneeeee.

the link I posted above states they were investigating the house 10 houses down but didn't know details. I know the guy was arrested but I don't have a name or anything. I also don't know what he was charged with at this time. Those of you that are friends with her on facebook can see the posts by friends of hers talking about the whole situation.

From the Facebook Gossip, I gather that they have a suspect but he is on the run.
The alleged man is 28 years old and was apparently on drugs?
It seems he was her ex..
I will continue to do some more looking.
I do know his name.

From the Facebook Gossip, I gather that they have a suspect but he is on the run.
The alleged man is 28 years old and was apparently on drugs?
It seems he was her ex..
I will continue to do some more looking.
I do know his name.

OMG,my brother was telling me she dated a guy about 25 or so but,maybe he was 28 and he also said he thought it was him. Thats so weird. ....I can't believe that. PLEASE keep me updated if you find out anything else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back