Back to the Beginning: Where Might Kyron Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very interesting about the searches, if true. Am surprised that the media has not caught on to any searching if it is happening regularly, except for the one at the school they did catch. I hope it is true...it has been really bothering me to think that no one is searching all of those miles of woods, fields, etc...

In my opinion...sadly I think Terri did something bad to Kyron...I hate typing that..

I am just going to say that I think it will be someone unofficial that will find Kyron. A hiker, hunter, or someone like that. I have said before, I think they should organize more searches along the sides of the back roads in that area. There are many roads that have few cars, there are steep drops on the sides and heavy forest trees. It could be he is right there somewhere.. I guess it all depends on how well planned out it was.

Caylee Anthony was found not far from the road...

I think it is more simple than some of the theories that are going around. I do not think he was abducted, and I do not think he was handed off to someone else....sorry to say all in my own opinion

Assuming it was discredited, I would imagine it has to do with going over the timelines with school staff as to where TP would have been at what time and finding out that the exchange with Kyron, if it happened, was much earlier, that by 8:45 the kids were no longer roaming about chatting, for example. Kyron could have told TP early that morning first thing that he was eager to see the electricity project, for example, and TP got the timing wrong in his excitement. But LE has not made any statements about discrediting witnesses or revising timelines other than to omit later sightings from original indications/sources.

I was just thinking, there are sooo many little details in this case..
Like the electric project, the grocery stores, the emails to teachers, the gym daycare, the mfh, the trading of cars, the sf project, the long drive, the Dr. appointment, and so many more that I can't even remember right now.....I sure hope LE has all this and more investigated to a T.

I was just thinking, there are sooo many little details in this case..
Like the electric project, the grocery stores, the emails to teachers, the gym daycare, the mfh, the trading of cars, the sf project, the long drive, the Dr. appointment, and so many more that I can't even remember right now.....I sure hope LE has all this and more investigated to a T.

I can't help thinking there are too many details...and that the final answer (if we ever know it) won't reflect any of them. I think Kyron has been deceased since June 4th, not stashed, hidden, taken, sold, etc. And I am beginning to think it must have been Terri. But I can't get to premeditation yet. The way she is behaving could just as easily be the behavior of someone who did something violent/rash/accidental and now has decided to block it completely from her mind as though it never happened. I keep thinking that Kyron said something about how he could not wait to see his "momma" later that day and Terri lost it. So, to get back to the topic, I think Kyron was back in the truck for some reason, to get something he left behind (which may have annoyed her too) and she walloped him. And then drove away, dumped him somewhere within the area between the school and the grocery store and probably did do that crazy 90 minutes of aimless driving.

I can't help thinking there are too many details...and that the final answer (if we ever know it) won't reflect any of them. I think Kyron has been deceased since June 4th, not stashed, hidden, taken, sold, etc. And I am beginning to think it must have been Terri. But I can't get to premeditation yet. The way she is behaving could just as easily be the behavior of someone who did something violent/rash/accidental and now has decided to block it completely from her mind as though it never happened. I keep thinking that Kyron said something about how he could not wait to see his "momma" later that day and Terri lost it. So, to get back to the topic, I think Kyron was back in the truck for some reason, to get something he left behind (which may have annoyed her too) and she walloped him. And then drove away, dumped him somewhere within the area between the school and the grocery store and probably did do that crazy 90 minutes of aimless driving.

I (sadly) agree with everything you said...If I had to guess how it went down, you hit it right on the head...

I agree with you on everything here except the premeditation. The Dr. appt. mix up still bothers me, I'm sure LE has that verified, if there was a Dr. appt. or not. If there was not I feel this was planed. Where he is and what she did with him I can't figure out.

I'm not convinced that the school didn't come up with the doctor appointment as a possible "alibi" for why they weren't concerned. Not that they invented it, but gave some vague conversation about some appointment a lot more weight than it deserved, when Kyron turned out to be missing.

Ok, I just got back from an evening drive out along those roads. I took US26 & cut north to Skyline School. It was the first time I'd seen The Wall. I'll admit several tears were shed. No one was there, thank god. I'm not a pretty cryer. The sun was setting and it looked so shimmery, and the notes were so heartfelt - especially the ones scribbled by kids. *sob*

So I left the school and went down Cornelius Pass Rd. to Hwy 30, then went to Sauvie Island. Went past all the houseboats on the SW (?) side of the island, and turned around and retraced. I took a detour onto Sheltered Nook Rd., but quickly turned around, as neighbors were watching me, and I didn't know exactly where I was going. Took about a half hour to do all that once I was in the area of the school. I was struck by the heavy, deep foliage and woods along Cornelius Pass Rd. While I was going down the hill toward 30, there was a steep drop off to my right almost the whole way - I could see the tops of trees at my level on the road. The ground was covered in ivy and foliage, and I had the sinking feeling he could be just ANYwhere.

I tried to imagine that day - the time of day and the weather, etc. and it was pretty overwhelming. So anyway, that's my report.

I just have a hard time thinking that is what happened to him, and help us figure out where he is.

How does someone get through 40 years of life without ever being accused of being that pathological, or having a violent temper, or.... anything in her personality that would indicate she's capable of that kind of violence?

If there was some smoking gun, some clue that she was capable of that kind of behavior it would be easier to see, but by all accounts (including ex-husbands, who presumably aren't going to be the leaders of her fan club) she was an excellent mother.

I have to echo what others have said, if we focus too intently on the wrong person, whomever that may be, do we lose the chance to find Kyron?

I see this whole thing as the ''last straw'' in a crumbling marriage and the loss of Kyron was the last straw. TH is the convenient identified problem and easy target (almost a drive by target).

As PDX pointed out there is just so much terrain available to hide Kyron -- it will be divine intervention that provides the actual clue to his whereabouts if he is deceased.

I hold out the ''pollyanna view'' that he will be found alive (don't know why).

I see this whole thing as the ''last straw'' in a crumbling marriage and the loss of Kyron was the last straw. TH is the convenient identified problem and easy target (almost a drive by target).

As PDX pointed out there is just so much terrain available to hide Kyron -- it will be divine intervention that provides the actual clue to his whereabouts if he is deceased.

I hold out the ''pollyanna view'' that he will be found alive (don't know why).

I can think of two reasons: Jacee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart. I'm with DY, until you know to stop hoping, you hope. And if I had my way, you act as if. You keep looking for him.

How does LE do this? I mean really, like, how do they know where to look? At this point I'd be happy to go pound pavement (dirt, grass, sand, weeds, whatever) as many hours a day as I could.

But where DO you look?

How many people would look, if LE told us where? How many man hours could we log?

I hear it's not that easy. Maybe one thing to come out of this case will be an increase of trained volunteer SAR. We have a dog my husband thinks would be perfect. I put him in contact with a SAR group, but his work schedule is too unpredictable. I'm working on being healthier and stronger, but I'm not sure I'm ever going to be SAR strong, unless I train my horse for mounted SAR with the assistance of our SAR dog. Yeah, maybe that. :)

I'm never the good watcher and waiter. I like to DO something. Give me a job. Just like a Mom, we're not hand wringers, are we?

In my opinion...sadly I think Terri did something bad to Kyron...I hate typing that..

I am just going to say that I think it will be someone unofficial that will find Kyron. A hiker, hunter, or someone like that. I have said before, I think they should organize more searches along the sides of the back roads in that area. There are many roads that have few cars, there are steep drops on the sides and heavy forest trees. It could be he is right there somewhere.. I guess it all depends on how well planned out it was.

Caylee Anthony was found not far from the road...

I think it is more simple than some of the theories that are going around. I do not think he was abducted, and I do not think he was handed off to someone else....sorry to say all in my own opinion

I also think the plan was "simple", not complex, but very well planned. He may have been handed off to someone else though. I've thought from day one that some other person is involved.

Re: Passports - It's my understanding that you only need a passport if you're *flying* into Canada. For land and sea arrival, you need a photo id, ss card and certified copy of your birth certificate. Personally, as I mentioned last night, when I have traveled to Canada they did not always look at those items upon entry into Canada...only when I was returning back to the US.

That is incorrect; you need a passport or passport substitute upon entry into Canada regardless of your mode of transportation. A birth certificate doesn't cut it.

I just have a hard time thinking that is what happened to him, and help us figure out where he is.

How does someone get through 40 years of life without ever being accused of being that pathological, or having a violent temper, or.... anything in her personality that would indicate she's capable of that kind of violence?

If there was some smoking gun, some clue that she was capable of that kind of behavior it would be easier to see, but by all accounts (including ex-husbands, who presumably aren't going to be the leaders of her fan club) she was an excellent mother.
I have to echo what others have said, if we focus too intently on the wrong person, whomever that may be, do we lose the chance to find Kyron?

BBM: I'm not trying to be facetious when I ask do husbands, friends, schools really ever know what kind of parent we are, 100% for sure? I mean, many, many children are abused every day and these same people claim to be in shock: "I can't believe this. There was no indication. She seemed to be the perfect mother". Just check into last year's tragedy on the Taconic Parkway in NY which took the lives of four children and three adults...And ex-husbands...well, what would they think? They allowed this person custody of their child...Are they going to say, "I knew she wasn't the best mother but it was easier for her to keep the kid than me so I let it go"? And lastly, and IMO most importantly, Kyron was NOT her bio child...I cannot tell you how many times I have heard of mothers saying they loved a step child like their own until they had their own. I am NOT saying this is always the case, but I think it happens. And, sometimes, when that adorable little baby comes along, and this other kid is at a kind of needy, a million questions a day, kind of stage...feelings can and do change... :cow:

I'm interested in the area of Forest Park where it is entered from Germantown. Can any locals provide an idea of what this area is like traffic-wise? TIA.....

I believe Kyron is alive. I don't think he left Skyline with Terri either. Whether or not it was with someone he knew or not or if he left conscious or unconscious (in a bag or container) I don't know.

I want to believe that Kyron is with someone who isn't harming him but just "hiding" him. Because Terri won't talk for risk of incriminating herself no matter the cost (i.e., seeing her daughter), I am more disheartened to think that she may have had him sold.

All JMO.

I think if Terri had somehow found a way to obtain a "buyer" for Kyron, there would be evidence on her computer of such. We know she is not careful about electronics. And since LE is still keeping all sorts of options open, it makes me think that they did not find anything that pointed to one scenario or another. I mean, one would almost have to use the internet to locate any such person, or group, or set of parents, etc...who might want a young boy. And according to Kaine, she was on the computer all the time. If the answer is not on her hard drive...she probably just "dealt" with poot Kyron herself.

I think if Terri had somehow found a way to obtain a "buyer" for Kyron, there would be evidence on her computer of such. We know she is not careful about electronics. And since LE is still keeping all sorts of options open, it makes me think that they did not find anything that pointed to one scenario or another. I mean, one would almost have to use the internet to locate any such person, or group, or set of parents, etc...who might want a young boy. And according to Kaine, she was on the computer all the time. If the answer is not on her hard drive...she probably just "dealt" with poot Kyron herself.

Normally I would agree but since this case is so unusual, I am not counting it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn