TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please go back and reread my statement. Notice the words "perhaps" and "may".

Monday night on NG, mom stated that boyfriend was fired from his job.

Here is the transcript fron NG last night for clarification on exactly what Billie said (Bolding By Me)...

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

GRACE: OK. What was the blow-up about?

BILLIE DUNN: I don`t even know. I just know he didn`t get along with one or two of the co-workers.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Please go back and reread my statement. Notice the words "perhaps" and "may".

Monday night on NG, mom stated that boyfriend was fired from his job.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Snip

GRACE: OK. Where does he work?

BILLIE DUNN: He`s not working.

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

GRACE: OK. What was the blow-up about?

BILLIE DUNN: I don`t even know. I just know he didn`t get along with one or two of the co-workers.

Seems like BO isn't sure if SA was fired or not.

Do I have this right? BO's shift began at 7 am and SA drove her to work.
At 6:30 am SA had a dispute with a co-worker and left?

When I was 13 I lived in a very small town in Oklahoma much like CCTX and when I would go stay with my friends my parents never called to see if I made it. They would have only expected something was wrong if they got a call from the other parent, or if the police had brought me home. There is kind of a sense of freedom in small towns that you just don't get in the city.

I am not a mod lol but I've got to remind again, the name of Hailey's friend, MB, should not be typed out because she is a minor. You can use initials though.

:innocent:

:( But BD didn't call over to Mary Beth's herself to check on her 13-year old daughter when Hailey had not been heard from?

I'm sure she feels guilty about that and probably will for the rest of her life, reguardless of the outcome.

When I was 13 I lived in a very small town in Oklahoma much like CCTX and when I would go stay with my friends my parents never called to see if I made it. They would have only expected something was wrong if they got a call from the other parent, or if the police had brought me home. There is kind of a sense of freedom in small towns that you just don't get in the city.

I completely agree. I lived for a few years in a small town. I can remember being 7-8yo and being allowed to walk with a friend to the local 7-11 a few blocks away, about the same distance that Hailey would have walked to her friend's house. We were given 26cents to spend on penny candy or a small slurpee. It was a regular thing. Today, I can't imagine allowing my 16yo stepdaughter to do this ecause of where we live.

Small towns are a different world.

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The search for missing Colorado City eighth-grader Hailey Dunn made the national media on Tuesday night. Nancy Grace spoke to experts about missing children’s cases and grilled Hailey’s mother, Billie, and her father, Clint Dunn.

Billie Dunn told Grace that bloodhounds were used over the weekend and that the dogs may have tracked Hailey’s scent to a local motel. Authorities then searched the rooms at the motel and the motel security camera footage, but no other evidence was obtained.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTXS that the Grace segment was “sensationalized” and that there were several inaccuracies aired on the show.

Hmmmm there was?????

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377186/detail.html

Thanks,this is a great site, well done. I wish there was something I could do to help find this little girl. I can only imagine what her family is going through.

I'm so sorry for what this family must be going through. NO PARENT SHOULD EVER HAVE TO SEE THEIR CHILD ON A MISSING POSTER!!!!

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- The search for missing Colorado City eighth-grader Hailey Dunn made the national media on Tuesday night. Nancy Grace spoke to experts about missing children’s cases and grilled Hailey’s mother, Billie, and her father, Clint Dunn.

Billie Dunn told Grace that bloodhounds were used over the weekend and that the dogs may have tracked Hailey’s scent to a local motel. Authorities then searched the rooms at the motel and the motel security camera footage, but no other evidence was obtained.

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTXS that the Grace segment was “sensationalized” and that there were several inaccuracies aired on the show.

Hmmmm there was?????

Interesting, I wonder what those inaccuracies were... I hope they clarify.

What concerns me is that Hailey had a BF for 3 weeks and never told her mother.

Guys, stay with me here. Are there any WS'ers that are psychics or have "feelings" about events that might share with us their thoughts right now? When the Morgan Harrington forum was up at her web site, we had several posters that shared their instincts, dreams, and/or "feelings". It can't hurt-

<snip>

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer told KTXS that the Grace segment was &#8220;sensationalized&#8221; and that there were several inaccuracies aired on the show.

Can someone please catch me up on this?

A) is the city manager's statement true (best that y'all can tell)
B) if true, what are the 'inaccuracies'?

TIA!

ETA: - didn't see your post, trigger - but glad to know I'm not the only one wondering!

Hmmmm there was?????

Too bad Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer didn't take the time to clear up any "inaccuracies" .

I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on Pete Kampfer, I think he is the LAST person anyone needs to be talking to.

As far as I know, it has not been specified who verified that SA was at his parents' house from the time he left his work to the time he left to go to Billie's house. It was only stated by Billie last night on NG that CCPD has confirmed this alibi, not who vouched for him.

Okay, looking at the transcripts again, CCPD verified that he got to Billie's house at 3pm, but she does not state that it has been confirmed that he was at his mother's house from the time he left work to the time he got to Billie's house. Does anyone know if that portion of teh story has been confirmed by CCPD?

Additionally, as far as I know, it has not been confirmed that SA was fired. On NG last night, Billie stated that he was either fired or left, but did not clarify which.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Okay, quoting my own quote because I now have a question. If it has only been confirmed by CCPD that SA got to Billie's house at around 3pm, then is it possible that he went there earlier, but was unseen?

Has there been confirmation from CCPD that SA was at his parents' house from the time he left work the morning of the 27th to the time that he arrived at Billie's house?

It is estimated that 2-10% of Americans have Borderline Personality Disorder. This is 6.1 million-30 million Americans. Two of the most frequent symptoms include behaviors used to describe the boyfriend, ig., having difficulty getting along with others and poor impulse control. I am a retired psychiatric nurse with multiple certifications/degrees, 30 years experience, and verified on Websleuths.

You very well may be correct. However, IMO based on nothing more than him being on "medication" for who knows what and not getting along with a few co workers to the point of walking off the job seems a tad premature to me.

I can think of a few diagnoses that SA may have (or nothing at all, to be honest), but it would very unprofessional (and dangerous, on a public internet site) do speculate about what they may be. At least that's how I personally feel... Not speaking for WS or the TOS or anything but just my own professional opinion, having never seen or talked to SA myself. I feel even more strongly about this since he has not been named as a suspect. ETA: when all is said and done, and if he is completely innocent and has no disorder at all, I would hate to have contributed to rumors that may affect his life.

I have HLN news on and there is not one word about Hailey.

So I emailed them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member