TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one early on (I believe the first night - not sure if it was repeated last night): that Hailey was on her way to a sleepover at a friend's house. That has not been proven as fact.

All in all, I think NG did a great job... and I'm not really a fan of hers. But I have been impressed with her on this case.

Yes, that was the other one I was trying to think of! We don't know where she was when she disappeared (well, obviously lol).

I am with you about NG. She drives me batty and makes me crabby but I have learned to watch her show with the tv on mute and the captions on. :angel: She totally could have been all over the story about the BF or she could have picked up on Clint's body language re: BF.

She may not have been able to. BD said last night on NG that she did not have a computer at home. I think that HD was posting off of some sort of mobile device (ipod or something).

Thanks! I do recall her saying that. I guess it is possible that she didn't even know that Hailey had a FB page and a MS page. She may not have even realized that Hailey had the capabiliites with her iPod Touch to access the internet and social networking sites. Until Hailey went missing, I was not aware that you could do that from an iPod.

Is it a monthly service charge to be able to do this? Or is it just something that is readily available if one has access to free WiFi?

If there is a monthly service charge, I wonder if it was mom or dad who was footing the bill for the service...

officials confirmed wednesday that shawn adkins, the boyfriend of hailey’s mother, has been administered a polygraph test. He was reportedly the last person who saw hailey before she disappeared on dec. 27.
Officials also confirmed that hailey’s home is being searched wednesday for any clues that may have been missed earlier.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377567/detail.html

finally...

Thanks! I do recall her saying that. I guess it is possible that she didn't even know that Hailey had a FB page and a MS page. She may not have even realized that Hailey had the capabiliites with her iPod Touch to access the internet and social networking sites. Until Hailey went missing, I was not aware that you could do that from an iPod.

Is it a monthly service charge to be able to do this? Or is it just something that is readily available if one has access to free WiFi?

If there is a monthly service charge, I wonder if it was mom or dad who was footing the bill for the service...

the itouch will be able to access any wi fi network, as long as it is open or if it is restricted, a password is used to get on. the itouch works like a mini computer - emailing, texting, social networking, etc. the mom may not have known either. i didn't know when i bought ours last year, but i quickly found out. the dd needed our network password to get on our wireless.

I am not surprised that after BF poly another search of the house is being done.

I wonder if they have a specific warrant this time?

Its a two way road..a wide one..

Welcome to WS msyanas! A two way road in relation to what - trying to put your note into some frame of reference - can you put some more context around your thinking?

Once again welcome!

curious, might want to edit your post. we're not supposed to quote directly form social networking sites :)

<snip>

Officials confirmed Wednesday that Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, has been administered a polygraph test. He was reportedly the last person who saw Hailey before she disappeared on Dec. 27.

Officials also confirmed that Hailey’s home is being searched Wednesday for any clues that may have been missed earlier.

The search was being conducted by the Texas Rangers, who searched the home and spent 10 minutes in an outdoor storage shed.

more here

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377567/detail.html

curious, might want to edit your post. we're not supposed to quote directly form social networking sites :)

Will do that!! How can I post it? With a link? Initials? I don't want to keep disrespecting the rules but I'm fairly new to WS! Do I have to write Hailey's name on initials to be able to post or provide a link??

Will do that!! How can I post it? With a link? Initials? I don't want to keep disrespecting the rules but I'm fairly new to WS! Do I have to write Hailey's name on initials to be able to post or provide a link??

Yep :) Just put a link to the MS or FB and what posts you want people to look at, you can put the date :)

Here you go:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122503"]About Social Networks... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also, if you have questions, I'd ask a mod first, especially before linking to a minor's site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500