TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think the inconsistent stories could very well be explained by her using drugs.

I just still don't see the motive for a mother to want to kill her daughter.

You know, when you see stories about a mother killing a child, it is usually a very young child, isn't it?

When has anyone ever seen a mother kill her 13 year old daughter? Because I just don't remember EVER hearing anything like that.

I do think the article points at SA very hard, but I'm not seeing all of the overwhelming evidence that BD is involved.

Like I said, bad parent? Absolutely. But I don't see the motive for her killing her child.

If BD was involved, (and I think she was) perhaps an accident occured with drugs or some of sadistic sexual stuff they like, could have been role playing that ended up not being playing........ could have been jealousy if she found out S had a thing for H, could have been an argument that got out of hand and H got pushed too hard, etc....

Just MOO

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the evaluation revealed there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination.” Officials said she couldn't explain them, and she ended the interview by walking out.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html
So LE did tell her she failed. At least she didn't lie about that :rolleyes:

snipped>

BD and SA hosted a number of friends for a New Year’s Eve party at their home – just three days after BD reported Hailey missing. SA downplayed the party, stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Year’s Eve.

BBM Shades of Casey[/QUOTE]
So help me if I hear the words "ugly coping" I'll scream so loud every last one of you on here with hear me no matter where you are!!!!

Now we know why the X box was taken.

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, D, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, D said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

Yeah, I think the inconsistent stories could very well be explained by her using drugs.

I just still don't see the motive for a mother to want to kill her daughter.

You know, when you see stories about a mother killing a child, it is usually a very young child, isn't it?

When has anyone ever seen a mother kill her 13 year old daughter? Because I just don't remember EVER hearing anything like that.

I do think the article points at SA very hard, but I'm not seeing all of the overwhelming evidence that BD is involved.

Like I said, bad parent? Absolutely. But I don't see the motive for her killing her child.

But why walk out? Why not answer the questions to help find her daughter?

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the evaluation revealed there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination,” and she ended the interview by walking out.

Search for missing teen persists; leads intensify
By Hannah Boen Scripps Texas Newspapers
San Angelo Standard Times
Posted January 11, 2011 at 10:25 p.m

SNIPPED...................................................................

Before his planned evening appearance on HLN’s “Nancy Grace,” which was canceled about 6 p.m. because of a lack of developments in the teenager’s disappearance, Clint Dunn said he had about 300 fliers, 20 T-shirts and several laminated business cards made displaying Hailey’s photo and information regarding her disappearance.

He said he planned to distribute them along Interstate 20 between Colorado City and Odessa sometime Tuesday night or today.

“I’m programmed to go, and I can’t quit. I feel tired, tired as hell, and ... more stress keeps getting added on and my plate keeps getting overfull, and all I can do is keep on trying to eat it.”

Clint Dunn was about to leave his mother’s home in Snyder to return to Colorado City when a producer from Nancy Grace’s program called to cancel that evening’s segment. That left Dunn with time on his hands.

“I don’t know what else do. We’ve only got 20 minutes of daylight left,” he said. “Every day when that sun goes down, that means another day’s gone by, and that makes it worse and worse every night.”

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/11/search-missing-teen-persists-leads-intensify/

So NG cxld due to no new news...

I can see why Nancy would cancel. She is covering Hailey tomorrow night. Hopefully she will devote the whole show to her.

At the very least, I believe Billie knew what happened by the evening of Dec. 27th...

I can see why Nancy would cancel. She is covering Hailey tomorrow night. Hopefully she will devote the whole show to her.

She would not have cancelled if she had this stuff...it came out later, I think.

OMG this is just crazy. What the h#ll is the world coming to??? Is this sort of thing becoming more frequent? Or is it just because I am exposed more now due to following cases on here?

I have said numerous times that I thought SA was guilty. I also had mu suspicions about BD, but when it all comes out its still hard to take. I think following Zahras case hardened me up a bit, but its still so hard to take :(

So yeah someone threatens my life and my daughter's life, by all means please move into my home..omg seriously?

So LE did tell her she failed. At least she didn't lie about that :rolleyes:

I would presume based on her actions she knew she failed, was attempting to leave like SA did and during the process LE asked her that question.

She's playing everyone folks. Has been since day one. Never looks straight into the camera. Talks about HD in past tense.

Adkins and Billie Dunn made two withdrawals of cash from an ATM machine in Snyder, in Scurry County, at about 6:20 p.m. on Dec. 27 totaling $140. They told investigators the money was for purchasing drugs.

Isn't $140 a lot of money for drugs?

So, i'm trying to figure out why Sparky and crew (respectfully-I just can't remember names right now) even went to the school?

Did anyone really see HD or think they did?

And most importantly, why was Sparky so convinced they would find HD "standing up" or that she was "in hiding"? These docs tell a very different story, IMO?

This is horrifying...I am not shocked, per se...but am sick, disgusted and beyond angry!

I'm bumping my own post because I just had a light bulb moment...

We never saw a live video of the meeting at the school, just news reports, right?

So, maybe they didn't tell the children at the school that...maybe they just told the media that's what was said...maybe that's why the "clarification" was issued during NG?

Although the poor children / HD's classmates would probably have heard it being discussed...this is the only plausible scenario I can come up with.

OMG this is just crazy. What the h#ll is the world coming to??? Is this sort of thing becoming more frequent? Or is it just because I am exposed more now due to following cases on here?

I have said numerous times that I thought SA was guilty. I also had mu suspicions about BD, but when it all comes out its still hard to take. I think following Zahras case hardened me up a bit, but its still so hard to take :(

It was his rich & very twisted fantasy life that convinced me. Beyond scary.

Billie had me completely fooled. COMPLETELY!

But still...having drinks on NY Eve with a few friends???? What?
I'm not defending anyone ever again.

Sadly, that is probably a good idea. I try very hard not to be too critical of everyone, because not everyone is actually involved, but I've also learned that backing people is a bad idea too. It's such a crappy thing.

But why walk out? Why not answer the questions to help find her daughter?

– Billie Dunn volunteered to take a polygraph examination, but when she arrived, she was found to be “under the influence of narcotics,” and she was dismissed from the test at that time. On her second attempt, the evaluation revealed there was “deception indicated.” After the examination, Billie Dunn was given the chance to discuss and explain “why she failed the examination,” and she ended the interview by walking out.

I don't know.

Didn't they say that she was questioned for 10 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike