2011.01.14 Hearing: Jury Selection Expected To Be Main Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dang. That was short...

HHJP stuck his tongue out and I lost the feed. Is that it? LOL

I feel like there was a lot more going on in that hearing than we know about...

Looks like State and Defense are going to a private room to have a little chit chat!

looks like this trial will be worth well over a million dollars by the time ICA is convicted.

They are saying four days to select the jury. INSesson is speaking about it...
Can they get that done in that time? TIA.

CM and Lichtenstein communicate non-verbally as they're walking out. Call me!

So the defense is tied into Cindy's BFF media guy.

I didn't think she'd make it to trial. Said it months ago. I still believe this will never get to trial. ICA has her life at stake, and she's probably enjoying bologne by now

HHJP stuck his tongue out and I lost the feed. Is that it? LOL

It is over. Jeez, this is getting close. The last thing Perry mentioned was getting together about the press and when the announcement comes.

The announcement I assume will be the verdict. This is terrifying. But maybe KC does not find it so, since she is a sociopath. I watched Beyond Scared Straight last night. I FIND IT TERRIFYING.

Also, at the side bar, Perry seems to have a genuine fondness for Cheney Mason. He was laughing with him and I notice in Court that he will just pick him out and ask him a question with "smiling eyes". He likes Cheney for sure.

Mark my words....this is a plea in the works.

Read between the lines.

I'm beginning to think you may be right...too much chummyness (sp) between defense and state, and going off to meet together.....hmmmmmm.:waitasec:

I can't believe the defense hasn't depositioned KEY witnesses in the case.

I feel like there was a lot more going on in that hearing than we know about...

I agree. It seems like the interesting stuff was in the parts we weren't privy to.

So..I would imagine it's past the point of no return..with hotels booked already there is too much invested in a trial to just cop a plea....IT'S ON!

With that list of prime people(players)AH, JG, etc...Jose has got to be thinking he is not going to take this to trial. Bad sentence I formed there but I can feel the energy...there is no way they are going to get that work done. They didn't do the work before and so there is no way they are going to do it now.

Kind of like, once a cheater-always a cheater.

Oh, how will this end?

Looks like the state and defense were getting together for a little pow-wow. They were trying to find a place where the media couldnt see them and they went off (I believe) to a little conference room. WOULD GIVE MY RIGHT AND LEFT ARMS TO BE IN THERE.

Wouldn't it be grand if it were a plea deal? Nahhhhhhhh - never happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member