TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just so frustrating....I am thinking that she is long gone somewhere.....if she was in the town wouldn't they have found her by now? where could she be?

Thanks you so much redcat......One neighbor down (Dennis)

In your opinion...Is he the same neighbor as the "Charles that was living in Travis' house, but he's gone now" (info from Billie on Nancy Grace last week!)

Could this Charles have been a RSO in training and he snatched Hailey?
Do the LE's know his last name?
Have they checked him out?
Do they know where his living now?

This case is driving me Freak'n Nuts.

DEAR GOD PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME!!!!!

I wouldnt mark him out. LE wont confirm or deny anything. Rumors fly people have opinoins etc...

The other neighbor talked to Nancy grace off air. And nancy did not act llike that neighbor was not credible she just let Billie talk ,if Nancy had not have been told by that lady she saw Hailey no way would we have not been subjected to Nancy saying snide remarks about "the neighbor will not confirm she saw her'

So The hairdresser at this point looks as if she really believes she saw her Monday and Nancy spoke with the Woman to confirm this is what the lady says and thinks. If there were ratings there and a way to question why bill said it It would be all over the the transcripts because ya know it is Nancy Grace.

So if one Neighbor saw her I can believe 2 did. I dont yet. But I could.

Thanks you so much redcat......One neighbor down (Dennis)

In your opinion...Is he the same neighbor as the "Charles that was living in Travis' house, but he's gone now" (info from Billie on Nancy Grace last week!)

Could this Charles have been a RSO in training and he snatched Hailey?
Do the LE's know his last name?
Have they checked him out?
Do they know where his living now?

Which neighbor...Dennis or Charles...Was the one that was in a MSM news clip?

This case is driving me Freak'n Nuts.

Ok....Charles and Dennis are the same person. He is a veteran and has a drug problem. Yes, the LE has checked him out and know all about him and they do not believe he is credible or a POI. He is now living with his mom here in town. I must have missed the MSM clip..can someone link it for me?

Could it be this guy may be a drug addict? IMO From what I saw on tv, he kind of fit the drug scene, if you know what I mean.

I think he was just talking,because he said he would see her out everyday in the back yard,but then BD said he was just visiting next door.If he tells LE he wasn't being truthful,I hope he gets in trouble,because that's messing with an investigation.I find it odd he said she was on the phone for half an hour in back yard,how would he know unless he was watching her for that long?Probably just talking,it was 55 outside,why would she be outside talking on the phone if noone was in the house?

Edit..Never mind,Redcat explained it.

so charles and dennis are the same person? is one his middle name or an alias?

Ok reading through some stuff...the guy in the MSM clip that had his back to the camera, a black man, is that who yall are thinking is the neighbor that saw Hailey on 12/27 at noon?

Ok reading through some stuff...the guy in the MSM clip that had his back to the camera, a black man, is that who yall are thinking is the neighbor that saw Hailey on 12/27 at noon?

That is who I thought it was.

This is the small clip I remember and it has SO been bothering me for some reason...

Re: the supposed text message.....

I have NEVER seen a kid or teen (and alot of adults) use those words.

Most people use the text lingo/slang "WAYD".

jmo

So now the verified last sighting is DD on Sunday night.There's the Monday sighting that just came up,but LE hasn't said it's verified yet,have they?

That is who I thought it was.

Ok...to clarify...the black man with his back to the camera is NOT the same neighbor who claims to have seen Hailey on that Monday the 27th. The black man works at the nursing home where my mom is just up the street. He is very nice and when I told him I had seen him on tv I could tell he was embarrassed..said he really didn't want to be interviewed but was out working in the yard...he said he "always saw Hailey out in the back yard" as in general terms, not specific to the Monday the 27th. Not the Charles Dennis neighbor at all.

Ok...to clarify...the black man with his back to the camera is NOT the same neighbor who claims to have seen Hailey on that Monday the 27th. The black man works at the nursing home where my mom is just up the street. He is very nice and when I told him I had seen him on tv I could tell he was embarrassed..said he really didn't want to be interviewed but was out working in the yard...he said he "always saw Hailey out in the back yard" as in general terms, not specific to the Monday the 27th. Not the Charles Dennis neighbor at all.

Thank you Redcat...it really helps to have a local here to help us out....media can really mess with our minds it seems. Just when you think you have seen it all it changes. IMO
Thanks again!

Good to know. This case is SO confusing and my head is spinning in every direction. I wish we had some answers :(

I think he was just talking,because he said he would see her out everyday in the back yard,but then BD said he was just visiting next door.If he tells LE he wasn't being truthful,I hope he gets in trouble,because that's messing with an investigation.I find it odd he said she was on the phone for half an hour in back yard,how would he know unless he was watching her for that long?Probably just talking,it was 55 outside,why would she be outside talking on the phone if noone was in the house?

See alot of people said he reported it to be at or arround 12. People heard him say it from this board lots of post about it.

So our witnesses say they swore they heard it and now it is not in the clips. Was it taken out for a reason? was it ever there? Is this the statement that is Hiding Hailey?

Lets assume all the below is true;;
An hour and a half ,Hailey was on the phone in the back yard at arround noon. So lets say that puts the clock at 1 30 when she is off the phone

Jean saw her betwenn 10.30 am and noon 2 times.

and Billie is waiting on information about a phone call about text messages at 2 pm..

What reporting or information would directly conflict ths information.

(weird way to sleuth but whatever works)

Yep,teens texting,I never can understand what the heck they're saying,it's another language and they're fast.If that was put all the way out as a sentence,could be part of the cover,as far as timeline and who had the phone.

color me confused now:eek:hoh: so the guy in video is not the neighbor?

well they guy in the video (which is the weirdest video of a interview I ever seen)

Saying that Hailey was in the backyard all the time on the phone has my hinky meter going wild. He a watcher so he will be on my POI list. I refused to just focus on SA. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member