TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although law enforcement tells Dunn they are looking into all leads, she feels they’re “too focused on Shawn. There are places you can make Shawn fit and lots you can’t. I know he loves Hailey and David. Not like I do, but he does.”

Dunn would like to see investigators focus more on the witnesses who claim to have seen Hailey on Monday, Dec. 27 “It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later,” she said.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/haileys-mom-clings-hope

Kampfer stated investigators haven’t been able to corroborate any witnesses seeing Hailey on December 27, the day she supposedly disappeared

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers

To hell with my child, free my man!!!!!

For the love of God, I just can't stand it. I could vomit. It's just sickening.

She's got some turbo-charged case of the hots for that man. Maybe she has some kind of weird hormone imbalance.

No wonder they took D from her, and thank God they did. Only two things exist in her world - herself and the ants in her pants.

Thanks just wasn't enough. Anything to point the finger at someone OTHER than SA. She sickens me. And we are supposed to believe this woman? I think not. MOO.

Somehow I am missing all the LIES that BD has supposedly told.

The fact that she worked almost 11 hours of a 12 shift?

The fact that SA and/or LE said he threatened Haileys life? We've heard the call to LE where she clearly says he threatened BD and CD.

The fact that she first said Hailey was missing at 1:00 until corrected by the last person to see her (SA)?

She didn't know about the SA videos? Isn't that picture of her in a slide show put together most likely by SA?

Because she got rid of an old sofa when offered a nicer one by her brother? My gosh, there is a picture of LE's car right in front of this "suspect" sofa in the truck.

CZ has told us that Billie talks with LE at least twice a day. How is that not cooperating with LE?

As for taking up for SA, I don't see that at all. I just don't see her conclusively blaming him for Hailey's disappearance. She has kicked him out of her house. If she finds out he had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance a sure fire way to keep him from talking to her in the future is to publicly blame him before there is proof. She may have to go to this man and beg him to tell her where her daughter might be.

Just where are these LIES that have hindered the case? I have totally missed them.

TIA

ETA: I am not easily swayed. I never believed Susan Smith for an instant.

Well the hairdresser siting puts her out of the house with someone else at the time when the neighbour supposedly saw her talking on the phone in the backyard all alone so those two sitings contradict each other.

And the two girls walking with her has been discounted as another day, even though BD tried to place it to the Monday by stating that HD was at home with her on the Sunday so it must have been on the Monday, which we have since found out is also not true because there is video surveillence of her at a couple of stores that day, as well as whatever amount of time she spent at CD's place before going home. And there were two girls who came forward about a completely different day.

So what sitings are we supposed to be concentrating on again?

Billie wouldn't be the first woman to be duped by a man. It happens all the time.

Dunn would like to see investigators focus more on the witnesses who claim to have seen Hailey on Monday, Dec. 27 “It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later,” she said.

Kampfer stated investigators haven’t been able to corroborate any witnesses seeing Hailey on December 27, the day she supposedly disappeared

Newsflash Billie: None of those "witness" sightings have panned out!

“It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later,” she said.

Here's another newsflash Billie: Hailey WASN'T seen later! I'll say it again - those witness sightings haven't panned out!

The last time she was seen was by your homicidal-threat-making lover!

Why does this have to be "pounded" into your head, Billie?

Somehow I am missing all the LIES that BD has supposedly told.

The fact that she worked almost 11 hours of a 12 shift?

The fact that SA and/or LE said he threatened Haileys life? We've heard the call to LE where she clearly says he threatened BD and CD.

The fact that she first said Hailey was missing at 1:00 until corrected by the last person to see her (SA)?

She didn't know about the SA videos? Isn't that picture of her in a slide show put together most likely by SA?

Because she got rid of an old sofa when offered a nicer one by her brother? My gosh, there is a picture of LE's car right in front of this "suspect" sofa in the truck.

CZ has told us that Billie talks with LE at least twice a day. How is that not cooperating with LE?

As for taking up for SA, I don't see that at all. I just don't see her conclusively blaming him for Hailey's disappearance. She has kicked him out of her house. If she finds out he had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance a sure fire way to keep him from talking to her in the future is to publicly blame him before there is proof. She may have to go to this man and beg him to tell her where her daughter might be.

Just where are these LIES that have hindered the case? I have totally missed them.

TIA

ETA: I am not easily swayed. I never believed Susan Smith for an instant.

She would never be able to go to SA on a "friendly" basis to get answers for him. He doesn't care...about her, the kids, nothing. He only cares about himself. I do think he's a psychopath. And it wasn't this incident that made me think that. It was the other incident in February where he threatened to kill people unless she took him back...which she did.

If she was truly innocent, and LE were pounding into her head that they believe he is responsible, and they've got the "electronic data" to back it up, she should be VERY, VERY angry with him. She should be camped outside his grandmother's house with a bullhorn screaming at him day and night to tell her where her child is. She should be telling him that if he doesn't clear himself immediately then as far as she's concerned he's guilty. Make him angry...psychopaths don't do well with anger, they usually do stupid things during that time...like threaten people's lives.

MOO

I am not here a lot so I may have missed them saying that. When and where did they relay that bit of information? ty

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329676

Sorry....her..as in hailey...family has not been forthcoming...only family mentioned throughout this whole ordeal is bd cd and dd.....they haven't taken Clint up on the poly offer and bd failed hers and I'm pretty sure they're not talking about dd.....all moo

She seems to be putting all her eggs into the hairdresser siting basket which if I'm not mistaken, points right at CD and NS?

MOO

Not to mention that so far BD is the only source I can find for the rumor that Clint's girlfriend said Hailey did come by that day (Monday the 27th), then later changed her story.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5953051&postcount=76"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #1[/ame]

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329676

Sorry....her..as in hailey...family has not been forthcoming...only family mentioned throughout this whole ordeal is bd cd and dd.....they haven't taken Clint up on the poly offer and bd failed hers and I'm pretty sure they're not talking about dd.....all moo

We have to remember that CD was picked up right at the beginning of this for "other reasons". LE love to be able to do this to question people about another issue. And I'm sure he was interrogated thoroughly during that time. And obviously LE are satisfied that everything he said panned out.

MOO

Feeling kinda lonely in my renewed optimism that Hailey may be alive...

Kampfer says LE believes "Hailey is under duress" - that still leaves the door open for hope, imo. LE knows that people close to Hailey (BD/SA) are not telling the truth about critical factors in the time line surrounding this crime, but I don't get the sense that LE has completely ruled out abduction and captivity by those close to Hailey. Could Billie's incriminating past tense referrals to Hailey be a result of getting Hailey out of her life (but not necessarily knowledge that Hailey's life is over)?

I'm very glad the the school surveillance video of Hailey was released. If there's still hope that Hailey is alive somewhere, it's helpful for people to see her body type, how she walks, her mannerisms. When Brittany Smith was abducted by the main suspect (her mother's younger lover) and taken across the country, she was found alive because a NG viewer recognized her from photos and surveillance video. Of course, it appears he may have had to murder the mother to get to the daughter, which is not the case here. But many people feared she was dead and everyone was shocked that she was walking about in San Francisco. If Hailey is alive, the great efforts of people like Smooth Operator can make a world difference.

No matter what crime took place in regards to Hailey, I am not on the fence about who is responsible. I wish LE could get the truth out of the 2 people that caused her disappearance and the subsequent cover up! For today, I'm going to hold out hope that it's not a murder or cover up of an unintentional death; sitting on the fence today about what crime was actually committed.

Well the hairdresser siting puts her out of the house with someone else at the time when the neighbour supposedly saw her talking on the phone in the backyard all alone so those two sitings contradict each other.

And the two girls walking with her has been discounted as another day, even though BD tried to place it to the Monday by stating that HD was at home with her on the Sunday so it must have been on the Monday, which we have since found out is also not true because there is video surveillence of her at a couple of stores that day, as well as whatever amount of time she spent at CD's place before going home. And there were two girls who came forward about a completely different day.

So what sitings are we supposed to be concentrating on again?

Well, if we take Shawn away, the last person to see Hailey alive was... oh yeah... Billie.

And I'm sure LE has pointed that out to her.

And I'm sure that's also a part of why she's so desperately trying to find somebody to poison the jury pool. I mean to cast reasonable doubt. I mean... oh heck, you know what I mean.

Dance, Billie, dance. :detective:

She would never be able to go to SA on a "friendly" basis to get answers for him. He doesn't care...about her, the kids, nothing. He only cares about himself. I do think he's a psychopath. And it wasn't this incident that made me think that. It was the other incident in February where he threatened to kill people unless she took him back...which she did.

If she was truly innocent, and LE were pounding into her head that they believe he is responsible, and they've got the "electronic data" to back it up, she should be VERY, VERY angry with him. She should be camped outside his grandmother's house with a bullhorn screaming at him day and night to tell her where her child is. She should be telling him that if he doesn't clear himself immediately then as far as she's concerned he's guilty. Make him angry...psychopaths don't do well with anger, they usually do stupid things during that time...like threaten people's lives.

MOO

Oh I agree, I wish she would get angry with him, demand answers, camp out on his lawn, bust through his door.

I feel like no one ever talked to Hailey. Like hey, didn't anyone ask her what she planned on doing for her xmas vacation? I don't believe this 13 yr old wasn't making plans. She had to be thinking something, movies, friends, something. Not one word mentioned of things she wanted to do. Did she have a science project, assignment for school she needed to work on? There has to be something.

I'll do anything I can to get some answers.

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26631544/detail.html

But she won't let her friend answer the simplest of questions about the facts of the circumstances surrounding her little girl's disappearance.

But maybe she changed her mind since last night. Just in case, I'll re-ask what several of us asked last night:

CZGTZ, who went to the police station with Billie when she reported Hailey missing?

I feel like no one ever talked to Hailey. Like hey, didn't anyone ask her what she planned on doing for her xmas vacation? I don't believe this 13 yr old wasn't making plans. She had to be thinking something, movies, friends, something. Not one word mentioned of things she wanted to do. Did she have a science project, assignment for school she needed to work on? There has to be something.

It is very curious. I'm betting LE talked to all Hailey's friends and have some insight. I'd like to see Hailey's calls and texts for the few days leading up to 12/27 almost as much as I'd like to see SA/BD's. Bet they hold clues...

“It makes a big difference how everyone thinks if Hailey was seen later,” she said.

exactly billie...it makes a HUGE difference

....and I suppose that since she wasnt seen AT ALL MONDAY, the focus falls back towards your home and Sunday..... and its killin ya, billie.....

pffft

It is very curious. I'm betting LE talked to all Hailey's friends and have some insight. I'd like to see Hailey's calls and texts for the few days leading up to 12/27 almost as much as I'd like to see SA/BD's. Bet they hold clues...

Yep, because she didn't call/text any of them back. jmo

Does anyone think its possible LE is acting like they dont know or have much while they are putting the case to go to grand jury and will suddenly spring an arrest on someone? Maybe they are hoping to have a body to help nail the case down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther