WA WA - Joseph Pichler, 18, Bremerton, 5 Jan 2006 - Child Actor - #2

Hi everyone, I know I don't talk on here very much. I figured I'd let you all know that Joe's mother hasn't spoken to me in a few months now. I don't understand why, I know she must be busy with everything she has going on but she randomly stopped responding to all my emails and ignores me as if I did something wrong. I hate saying this but I'm starting to become a little bit suspicious about Joe's family. Kathy had mentioned to me once that her one daughter is hoping Joe never is found because she is afraid that if he is found that Kathy would die because she feels like her mother's purpose in the world would be done? Also, I have spoken to both Joe's mother and his sisters but never have I spoken to his brother AJ. I have also recieved countless emails through my myspace for Joe asking me why Kathy is turning down so many investigators who want to look into Joe's case, I was even told about an investigator who was willing to investigate Joe's case for a penny and Kathy told her no. I'm not trying to accuse Joe's family of anything but I don't understand why it is that his family goes around claiming no one will help them but when people offer to they turn them away? Well regardless as to whats going on with Joe's family or whatever their reasons are for not wanting help..I refuse to ever give up on Joe. I believe Joe should be found, I won't ever give up on Joe being found because he deserves to have someone on his side. You guys are amazing and it shows how caring you guys are because of the work you do on this website, If any of you need to know ANYTHING at all about Joe's case I will deff. try to answer your questions with what I know. I hope you guys don't give up on Joe or Joe's case because he does need you all.

LonelyChild, Yesterday I posted in another thread why this happens in some cases. IMO, basically some people only want a certain result and will not participate in anything that means their loved one could be found deceased. They are perfectly ok waiting forever for their loved one to come walking in the door than to bury them. They'd rather live with a fantasy than to know the awful truth.

Or they are involved in the disappearance by having commited a murder and don't want a body found. I'm not getting that feeling in this case.

I don't think Joe's family had anything to do with his disappearance. I know it's hard for most of us to comprehend, but I honestly think that they are too overcome with pain and grief to think about anything else.

I think another part of the problem is, what if someone else looks into the case? They have already been let down so many times. What if all of these other people try to help, and they get their hopes up again, and they still can't find Joe. More heartache.

Not all families can appear like Aja Johnson's father, or Chelsea King's parents. The "ideal" parents of a missing child. Making pleas and obviously heartbroken. And not all parents (thank god) can be as big of a red herring as Casey Anthony, where they obviously have something to do with it. I think there are a lot of families that fall somewhere in the middle. Just not sure how to act or what to do. Just longing for their missing loved one. Not sure what to hope for. Not sure who to trust.

Joe's case will always be with me. Myself, and I'm sure most others here, will never give up on Joe. I will always hope for answers for him and his family.

Hey guys, After reading your responses to my last post I think you got the wrong idea. I even said in the post that I'm not trying to say Joe's family had anything to do with his disappearance, I don't think in the least bit that Joe's family had anything to do with it. As I said, I just don't understand why Kathy is not allowing some investigators to help her find Joe. I do know the last time Kathy and I talked she had mentioned that they got an investigator to look into Joe's case so maybe thats why she is turning down other people's offers? I have spoken to Kathy and Joe's sisters and I can honestly say that I don't believe they had anything to do with Joe's disappearance. I am sorry if you guys got the wrong idea with that last post but I had come on here to check and see if anything was new and I seen that you guys were frustrated with Joe still not being found which is completely understandable. I can't say what exactly is going on with Joe's family but I do know they want him back. What is sad is the fact that Kathy doesn't only think about Joe, I remember one time talking to her and she told me she was going to write to me that Joe deserves to be found but she didn't because she felt that would be something any parent with a missing child would say and she feel's all missing children should be found. I think if I had to lean more towards who did something to Joe, I would seriously turn more to his friend's because well..we all know how guilty they appear to be but who knows? Please don't think I was trying to accuse Joe's family of anything wrong, They are good friends of mine and I would not ever even think they hurt Joe.

Lonely Child, I dont think anyone thinks you were accusing his family. You now belong to a pretty big club of people who have tried to help Kathy and who have eventually been shut out. I know several people who have put a lot of time and energy into his case only to end up where you are at the end of the day.

That is their right. They have suffered a lot. They have specific ideas of how Joe's case should have been treated.

Try not to take it personally. We will all continue to pray that there is a resolution about him this year....and if not this year, the next.

LonelyChild, I should have made more clear that you did nothing wrong. I was just offering up reasons some families, of missing persons, react this way.

I'm also sorry, LonelyChild. I don't think that you were accusing them either. Should have made that more clear. It's a very frustrating case. Thank you, also, for sticking with Joe.

I hope he is happy and healthy somewhere living out a dream..

Hey guys, I am new to this site but have been following Joes disappearance from day one. As most of you will know today marks the 5 yr anniversary of joes disappearance, I am disgusted at the fact that none of his friends have come forward with any information regarding him, surely one of them must know something. I would like to think that joe just wanted to walk away from his current life and that his friends helped him and made a pact never to tell anyone where he is but surely enough is enough. The turmoil that the poor pichler family have been put through is heartbreaking.

Hey guys, I am new to this site but have been following Joes disappearance from day one. As most of you will know today marks the 5 yr anniversary of joes disappearance, I am disgusted at the fact that none of his friends have come forward with any information regarding him, surely one of them must know something. I would like to think that joe just wanted to walk away from his current life and that his friends helped him and made a pact never to tell anyone where he is but surely enough is enough. The turmoil that the poor pichler family have been put through is heartbreaking.

Welcome to WS samw85!!! Thank you for taking the time to point out the anniversary-I am certain that this will be another very hard day for Joe's family.

Bumping for Joe. He and his family are on my heart tonight.

Joemissing5years.png

Joe is our featured Cold Case from February 13th to February 20th, 2011.

We pray this week will provide clues! :rose:

I am new to this case, just starting reading about it tonight. I was wondering if investigators looked to see if any money was withdrawn from his accounts. If he was a child actor, he probably had more money than his friends, and it appears to me robbery was the motive. Police better get on those cell phone records especially from Kelly and Cammie. After 5 years they may not be able to find the very important information that may be in those records.

I am new to this case, just starting reading about it tonight. I was wondering if investigators looked to see if any money was withdrawn from his accounts. If he was a child actor, he probably had more money than his friends, and it appears to me robbery was the motive. Police better get on those cell phone records especially from Kelly and Cammie. After 5 years they may not be able to find the very important information that may be in those records.

Hi Essex! Thanks for joining us here and posting on Joe's case!

Very little investigation was done on Joe's case, actually. They ruled it a suicide very early on, despite many clues to the contrary. I really wish they would do some more investigating.

Joe did receive a large amount of money from a trust fund after he turned 18 (http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pichler_joseph.html). He used a lot of that to get a car and apartment, but he also had a job.

Robbery is a possible motive, for sure. Some valuable trading cards were missing from Joe's car, as well as his apartment. But nothing of extreme value was taken.

Why hasnt LE gotten K and C's cell phone records ? C is def a suspect in my opinion. She knew where the car was before LE !!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back