State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Beard. Exterminator

Perhaps he could of put on something other than jeans for court.

Exterminator coming in. Very interesting character.

I dunno if you can see on the feed, but there are a gaggle of supporters here today (makes me think it's a BIG day) sitting on the right side of the court room. Young, good-looking, professional crowd. Assuming these are friends of NC.

I've noticed that too. She seems quite reliable and credible. A very nice and likable person.

And I don't blame her for contacting Interact out of concern, especially given her profession. However, I'm surprised this isn't considered hearsay by the court, given that no information came directly from NC per her testimony.

Hopefully foundation for upcoming testimony/witness/s???

This witness will confirm that the Cooper garage was a mess on the day he was at the Cooper house, and that NO CAR could have fit into the garage on the date he was there.

I have WS opened in a seperate tab and switch back and forth.

That's what I've been doing, switching back and forth. Wondered if there was a way to have both windows open, half screen each. So I could see and type at the same time.

I am sorry for complaining, but the location of the keycode pad and whether he memorized it or not has ABSOLUTELY ZERO RELEVANCE in this matter. As is what other clients in the neighborhood utilized him.

I don't know what that means? I have Internet Explorer.

I think you can go to file (at the top), choose open new window, and then type in the url (www. address of other page) at the top of the new blank page.

You might like to download Firefox browser and use the tab feature that was mentioned. I prefer it.

I don't know what that means? I have Internet Explorer.

I have internet explorer also. Go back to the link provided here for the WRAL video. RIGHT click on the link and there should be a choice for "open in new tab". Let me know if that works.

That's what I've been doing, switching back and forth. Wondered if there was a way to have both windows open, half screen each. So I could see and type at the same time.

Open two browser windows then resize (click the double squares at top right ) so you can see both.

If you have windows 7 you can. You have to open them each in a seperate window and not tabs. Then you can snap one to the right and one to the left.

OMG!!!!!!

BUG-GATE

:worms::eek:hwow: :fish::eek::frog::propeller::kilroy::panic::bee::gasp::beagle::dervish::alien::boing::bump::hen:

I think the EXTERMINATOR did it. :twocents:

Open two browser windows then resize (click the double squares at top right ) so you can see both.

I can't get both windows to stay open at the same time on the screen. I have them both open at the bottom of the screen, and it lets me hear while I type, but if there is a way, I'd like to have both screens open, so I could watch too while I type. I'll wait until later, don't want to interrupt testimony and all, just wondered. thank you all.

File -> new window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member