State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this is some sort of trashy drama on cable tv.

One only wonders what other stories the exterminator knows about that neighborhood.

Amanda Lamb is going to have a best seller on her hands with this one.

LOLOL. I'm imagining Det Young starting to hear the oft-used phrase, "What's a girl gotta do to get arrested in this town?" :great:

Hunky Cell-Mate, eh??
icon10.gif

Are you freaking kidding me?????? I used to live in Lochmere, but I thankfully never saw this crazy stuff with affairs. The EXTERMINATOR know who was sleeping with whom? This is insane.

Was this guy your exterminator? If he had been, maybe you would have been "in the know!" :crazy:

Ol Gary's Bug Business is going down hill after all the Peyton Place testimony. WOW I appreciate his testimony....but

Are you freaking kidding me?????? I used to live in Lochmere, but I thankfully never saw this crazy stuff with affairs. The EXTERMINATOR know who was sleeping with whom? This is insane.

I think it's akin to hairdressers. You use the same service people for several years and they get to be close as "kin." That's life in the south. LOL! Heck, he noticed when men's clothes disappeared from the master bedroom.

Apparently HM was sleeping with multiple husbands on the exterminator's route.

Are we in Peyton Place?

It is no wonder Nancy wanted to get a SD exam done!!..Yikes...Not too many jobs allow such accesses to peoples homes..guess he see's alot of home area's most dont :truce:

I've had pleasant conversation with the mailman and woman, the UPS woman, the Fedex man, and any other service we've had at the house. Aside from getting into Arizona basketball nothing personal is ever talked about. Why would anyone tell their bug guy about affairs? And it sounds like he knew about several! I'm baffled.

I'm such a 'not a morning person', but even I had to LOL when my mailman noticed I'd gotten a new robe. He rang, I went to door to recieve a package, a usual event, and he said "You got a new robe, very pretty color!" I had to call my husband at work to tell him cause I thought it was so funny and ironic. Mailman noticed before hubby did. Thank goodness I never 'went missing'.

In testimony,yes, but source was NC. I don't recall Joe the Exterminator testifying to walking in on a "flagrante delicto" condition. That's knowing, not having a gossip tell you something.

My court-mate just asked if I thought the supporters were all here to check on that.

Amanda Lamb is going to have a best seller on her hands with this one.

You would think a crime writer would have a best seller on this case. However, it's Amanda Lamb. Her past true crime books are absolutely terrible.

I think it's akin to hairdressers. You use the same service people for several years and they get to be close as "kin." That's life in the south. LOL! Heck, he noticed when men's clothes disappeared from the master bedroom.

Talking to the hairdresser about deep personal stuff is about on the same level as telling the exterminator.

I'm waiting to find out what the guy who checks out groceries at BJ's knows.

Ol Gary's Bug Business is going down hill after all the Peyton Place testimony. WOW I appreciate his testimony....but

Actually, I think it might go up. Snoopy people will want to hear gossip about others. :floorlaugh:

I'm such a 'not a morning person', but even I had to LOL when my mailman noticed I'd gotten a new robe. He rang, I went to door to recieve a package, a usual event, and he said "You got a new robe, very pretty color!" I had to call my husband at work to tell him cause I thought it was so funny and ironic. Mailman noticed before hubby did. Thank goodness I never 'went missing'.

That's pretty funny. :crazy: I guess I mean personal in the sense of things you'd actually have to tell someone about, not personal that they'd notice (haircut, flowers planted, and apparently a robe! hehe) a difference on their own.

House was in the same untidy condition as last few visits, clothes strewn about, dishes left out, "Nancy must not have been very tidy" this is what is causing the ants.

hmmm... damn that Brad being messy while NC was on vacation. Really?

This witness will confirm that the Cooper garage was a mess on the day he was at the Cooper house, and that NO CAR could have fit into the garage on the date he was there.

You can't get one in mine today either, and my exterminator comes today as well....uh oh......But, I can guarantee you by the time my husband gets off work I'll have his side back in order so he can get into it tonight.

Today, my exterminator will see a kayak sitting in it, but it will be hung on the wall by tonight, only he won't know that, just will see an 11' kayak. Boxes of stuff I need to get up to the attic are stacked up right now.....he'll see those.....I could take a picture now and later and it changes a lot.

I cannot believe this exterminator knows the sleeping details, probably the money ones as well. I am sorry but this is really starting to bother me more and more how many men NC involves with her money and sleeping arrangements.And people think the HUSBAND did it? How many men do you have to talk to about sex and money before one bites?

I did not approach this case with this opinion and certainly not this witness... and the defense hasn't talked to him yet. He seems very nice, I don't think anything bad of him at all.

When my budget is tight, I cancel my exterminator and buy Home Defense. I do the complete outside of the house myself the best I can. The exterminator is a luxury expense that I am allowing myself again now, and have been for years, about 15 years, except for that period where I really needed to budget more for a while.....Home Defense.

I may go back to Home Defense now because I am frankly getting to the point that I feel all these people, including the exterminator, as nice as he is, do is gossip gossip gossip, and I don't want anyone talking about my messy house and yes it is MESSY. I don't want any cleaning people either becaus they will just gossip gossip gossip.

I guess if I fall asleep on the couch thats a divorce in action.

Sorry. I'm probably banned now. I'm on a mad rant. But why in the hell did this poor woman go around talking about money to so many men??? I feel so sorry for her husband. He was probably humiliated, and people thought he acted funny? Embarassed probably and humiliated. I'd keep away from all of them too. And by the way, if I had a teenage daughter I can think of a couple of the men out there I wouldn't let her near to babysit their kids; couldn't pay me to let them walk her home after a few drinks.

The Bug Guy Looks like "Sam Drucker" on Green Acres & Petticoat Junction.

:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member