State v Bradley Cooper 04/01/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have windows 7 you can. You have to open them each in a seperate window and not tabs. Then you can snap one to the right and one to the left.

You can do this in just about any operating system.

I had to step away... did she ask what chemical he used to "treat" the ants? I'm sure that's relevant. Did she ask how much the "treatment" cost?

I can't get both windows to stay open at the same time on the screen. I have them both open at the bottom of the screen, and it lets me hear while I type, but if there is a way, I'd like to have both screens open, so I could watch too while I type. I'll wait until later, don't want to interrupt testimony and all, just wondered. thank you all.

Open another instance of your browser. Then hit the middle square on each and arrange them as you like :)

Who didn't Nancy tell about Brad's affair? Seriously.

Ok so they had ants. Not worms, maggots, bed bugs... ants.

And of course the exterminator also knows that Brad had an affair because the exterminator wanted NC to speak to HM because HM owed him money.

Now that's a professional relationship huh.

Garage - this is Brad's #1 gotcha as far as I'm concerned. Brad said he cleaned the garage on June 28. Exterminator will say it was as messy as ever on July 8. I've wondered after the testimony yesterday if NC called the exterminator in because of the bugs in the house due to BC not cleaning while she was gone? Or was this a regularly scheduled extermination? Did exterminator go inside the house where NC had seen the bugs?

Dang, this dude was one of the desperate housewives. He knew who slept with who in this group.

Actually, he should have said, "Nancy said" instead of " I knew" Sometimes, I don't believe what I'm told.

Who didn't Nancy tell about Brad's affair? Seriously.

I did have to LOL at the exterminator knowing. But now that he's said he wanted Nancy to get Heather to pay her exterminating bill, it's a bit more understandable. I wonder how many more *service* people will testify?

Are you freaking kidding me?????? I used to live in Lochmere, but I thankfully never saw this crazy stuff with affairs. The EXTERMINATOR know who was sleeping with whom? This is insane.

Apparantly this guy knew HM.and was aware of Heather's affairs with more than just Brad...but wasnt til Nancy said she was no longer friends with Heather..she ended up telling him she was aware of Brad's affair with HM..

Convulated way to know other peoples business I guess..

Apparently HM was sleeping with multiple husbands on the exterminator's route.

Are we in Peyton Place?

I've had pleasant conversation with the mailman and woman, the UPS woman, the Fedex man, and any other service we've had at the house. Aside from getting into Arizona basketball nothing personal is ever talked about. Why would anyone tell their bug guy about affairs? And it sounds like he knew about several! I'm baffled.

If you have windows 7 you can. You have to open them each in a seperate window and not tabs. Then you can snap one to the right and one to the left.

Will try this during a break in testimony. :)

So now we have it in testimony that HM slept with both BC and JP.

In testimony,yes, but source was NC. I don't recall Joe the Exterminator testifying to walking in on a "flagrante delicto" condition. That's knowing, not having a gossip tell you something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery