Theory Thread #2 Hailey Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
That has pretty much been my theory all along, except, that I think Billie turned the other cheek to Shaw's perverted ways, because she, too is perverted and to keep him around. I also that she was in on getting rid of HD. You see I think BD was very jealous of her daughter in more ways than one. I think in both of their sick minds they believe that HD was coming on to Shawn.
I also keep waiting for one of them to commit suicide or murder.
I have long thought that he's one sick perv and will not be able to stop.
Billie invited him into her home with what seems to be without a thought or a care as to anyone or anything but her own satisfaction.

I agree with you about the suicide..But it is only recently that i have come to this conclusion..It's my opinion that Shawn is very much the weak link in very many ways.. I too believe that they have convinced themselves and each other that it was some how Hailey's fault and that if she had not done "x y and z" then they would not have been "forced" INTO the rage in which she was killed..possibly{of course x y and z being only figments of their imagination..u and I knowing full well that innocent little girl did nothing or is in no way responsible for what they've done to her}..just further justification on their parts of why they "had" to do what they did to little Hailey..

The heat is on and IMO it is quickly rising to a boiling point.. These two for the first time IMO are realizing that LE ain't backing down..they're not letting up..and they are coming to get them!!!!

Shawn is extremely weak minded.. A moma's boy in more ways than one..
Tho an extremely sick&twisted mind..corrupted further by years and years of deviant behaviors and viewing..and filling his mind with things that you and I could never even dream of seeing let alone those things being a turn on sexually.. I think he is dark hearted at this point..consumed and filled with things evil and dark but these things are for many many years have been just figments of his imagination.. day dreams of twisted and bizarre thoughts..probably deep down never believing that it would ever be anything more than just fantasies and only in his mind..I think it is Billie's inolvement possibly that led to the escalation..her not only NOT CONDEMNING HIM FOR HIS SICK..BIZARRE AND EVIL FANTASIES..BUT ALSO SHARING IN THEM WITH HIM..THEM ROLE PLAYING THEM OUT..THIS IMO ONLY ENCOURAGED AND ESCALATED HIS ALREADY DEVIANT SOUL..ROLE PLAYING IT IN THERE SEX LIFE IMO IS WHAT LED TO WHAT HAPPENED..

But Shawn Adkins as a person IMO is a very scared little boy in many ways.. IMO he's still that same little boy who on the first day of kindergarten cried for hours for his mama not to leave in there alone at school..and he describes that she did not..That she stayed with him and comforted him til he felt comfortable enough to stay on his own..I think in may ways Shawn Adkins is still this same little 5 yr old boy..Scared of many many things about adulthood and now about his future..IMO terrified beyond belief.. I think seeing Billie arrested Thursday set off alarm bells for Shawn that LE is truly closing in and they are going to get him..

I will not be an ounce surprised that at the very very least we will see a suicide attempt made by Shawn..I think with the realization that the "gig' is up and that they are not going to get away with this and this his days of freedom are extremely numbered..I think this has him realizing that who he really is..the scared little boy in a man's body will not survive in a man's prison..And IMO he won't..he will be eaten up whole by many and multiple big and hardened truly evil men who ain't scared of nothing and will be spit out only to find himself being eaten alive by the next one in line..

And IMO that is the true reality of what Shawn's future is.. If he is not protected by the prison{which if its found he raped and murdered a little girl I hardly see prison officials wanting to be helpful in saving Shawn's azz from the big dogs}..so if that's the case and he serves in general pop that's what Shawn's future is.. If he wants to see a little glimpse into it have him look into Damien Echols first 5 yrs incarcerated{convicted of raping..sexually mutilating and murdered 3 8 yr old boys}..I see much of the same for Shawn.. So for those reasons I expect at the very least an attempt...

Billie on the other hand.. I believe she much like Karla Homolka will fare fairly well in prison..especially if she ends up like the Karla served most of her 12yr sentence{all womens low security prison where the inmates were allowed to intermingle at all hours of the night{IYKWIM?}and even get to dress up and have birthday parties on their birthdays with cake..candles the whole nine yards}..

I see Billie much like Karla.. I think she'll stay defiant and self absorbed..only caring for her own rear the entire time..and never ever admitting a damn thing..she'll attempt to remain the poor victim's mom..who is only a victim herself..burned at the cross in a modern day with hunt..but thats jmo tho!

I agree with you about the suicide..But it is only recently that i have come to this conclusion..It's my opinion that Shawn is very much the weak link in very many ways.. I too believe that they have convinced themselves and each other that it was some how Hailey's fault and that if she had not done "x y and z" then they would not have been "forced" INTO the rage in which she was killed..possibly{of course x y and z being only figments of their imagination..u and I knowing full well that innocent little girl did nothing or is in no way responsible for what they've done to her}..just further justification on their parts of why they "had" to do what they did to little Hailey..

The heat is on and IMO it is quickly rising to a boiling point.. These two for the first time IMO are realizing that LE ain't backing down..they're not letting up..and they are coming to get them!!!!

Shawn is extremely weak minded.. A moma's boy in more ways than one..
Tho an extremely sick&twisted mind..corrupted further by years and years of deviant behaviors and viewing..and filling his mind with things that you and I could never even dream of seeing let alone those things being a turn on sexually.. I think he is dark hearted at this point..consumed and filled with things evil and dark but these things are for many many years have been just figments of his imagination.. day dreams of twisted and bizarre thoughts..probably deep down never believing that it would ever be anything more than just fantasies and only in his mind..I think it is Billie's inolvement possibly that led to the escalation..her not only NOT CONDEMNING HIM FOR HIS SICK..BIZARRE AND EVIL FANTASIES..BUT ALSO SHARING IN THEM WITH HIM..THEM ROLE PLAYING THEM OUT..THIS IMO ONLY ENCOURAGED AND ESCALATED HIS ALREADY DEVIANT SOUL..ROLE PLAYING IT IN THERE SEX LIFE IMO IS WHAT LED TO WHAT HAPPENED..

But Shawn Adkins as a person IMO is a very scared little boy in many ways.. IMO he's still that same little boy who on the first day of kindergarten cried for hours for his mama not to leave in there alone at school..and he describes that she did not..That she stayed with him and comforted him til he felt comfortable enough to stay on his own..I think in may ways Shawn Adkins is still this same little 5 yr old boy..Scared of many many things about adulthood and now about his future..IMO terrified beyond belief.. I think seeing Billie arrested Thursday set off alarm bells for Shawn that LE is truly closing in and they are going to get him..

I will not be an ounce surprised that at the very very least we will see a suicide attempt made by Shawn..I think with the realization that the "gig' is up and that they are not going to get away with this and this his days of freedom are extremely numbered..I think this has him realizing that who he really is..the scared little boy in a man's body will not survive in a man's prison..And IMO he won't..he will be eaten up whole by many and multiple big and hardened truly evil men who ain't scared of nothing and will be spit out only to find himself being eaten alive by the next one in line..

And IMO that is the true reality of what Shawn's future is.. If he is not protected by the prison{which if its found he raped and murdered a little girl I hardly see prison officials wanting to be helpful in saving Shawn's azz from the big dogs}..so if that's the case and he serves in general pop that's what Shawn's future is.. If he wants to see a little glimpse into it have him look into Damien Echols first 5 yrs incarcerated{convicted of raping..sexually mutilating and murdered 3 8 yr old boys}..I see much of the same for Shawn.. So for those reasons I expect at the very least an attempt...

Billie on the other hand.. I believe she much like Karla Homolka will fare fairly well in prison..especially if she ends up like the Karla served most of her 12yr sentence{all womens low security prison where the inmates were allowed to intermingle at all hours of the night{IYKWIM?}and even get to dress up and have birthday parties on their birthdays with cake..candles the whole nine yards}..

I see Billie much like Karla.. I think she'll stay defiant and self absorbed..only caring for her own rear the entire time..and never ever admitting a damn thing..she'll attempt to remain the poor victim's mom..who is only a victim herself..burned at the cross in a modern day with hunt..but thats jmo tho!

Excellent post!

ok... I am gonna toss this out there because it is still a possibility.... we know HD's homelife was not the greatest. We know there was drug use and uncomfortable feelings within the family.We know HD was at one of the most difficult parts of being a teen. What are the possibilities that she went somewhere to see or meet someone she wasnt telling anyone about? Some guy that we have not heard about.... or someone she met online. She could very possibly be out there and need to be found.... She could have thought she was escaping to a better life and instead been harmed by an as yet unknown person.

I have been thinking about a girl who goes to school with my son.... last year she ran away for a day and a half.... I printed fliers, posted fliers, and made phone calls out the wazoo.... The girl had apparently been my sons g/f ( if walking from class 2 class counts as dating).... LE questioned my son several times.... eventually the girl strolled up the road and home a day and a half after last being seen.... she was with some older teenage boy... But while she was missing we found out all about her secret life online... She had many contacts with guys as old as 30 , and represented herself as 17 - 19 yrs old.A problem home life had her thinking that she should take her life choices into her own hands.Of course at 13 that was a really bad choice. She got lucky she wasnt harmed and returned home.

At 13 kids feel like they are grown and can make their own choices. They keep secrets and sneak around.They make bad choices ( that is how we learn and grow into brighter adults). So I am glad Hailey is still in the news (even if the way she is kept there is to bring all the family drama and family arrest are what keeps her there). Because she could be out there and she could be found..... without definitive proof that she is no longer alive..... I will not give up the idea that she CAN BE FOUND!

I tend to agree with Nainebug. I think there's a very good possibility that she ran away.

Which does not mean she isn't in danger. If she's living on the street somewhere, things are probably worse for her than they were at home. :praying: for her to return safe and unharmed...

I dont think HD ran away. I think she was murdered. As to when and what day is the question, but I really think either 3 things:

1. SA went to work returned home. Was having a bad day or week or whatever. I would love to know what was going on at the homefront that week. Was he and BD fighting? Was he having problems at work?Stress makes already unstable people do weird things. maybe he planned it? Anyway, he returned home and maybe started to look at some pictures or videos of CP? Poor HD at home alone with SA and BAM in a lust filled rage he rapes her and subdues her and takes HD off to another location where he kills her. He gets rid of the body.

2. HD was taken and killed the night before by SA and BD in some sort of sick and twisted game. They get rid of HD body. I dont know if DD saw her the next day or not.

3. SA and BD are messed up but telling the truth. HD sets off down the street to dads house and some stranger sees her and kidnaps her. Probably a local.

Im open to anything, but in a small city like CC its really hard to believe some stranger kidnapped her. Maybe it was a resident of the city?? But I think SA is responsible for HD's disappearance. I feel a body will be found maybe later this year or next year. Hopefully. Once the body is found we will know for sure.

ok... I am gonna toss this out there because it is still a possibility.... we know HD's homelife was not the greatest. We know there was drug use and uncomfortable feelings within the family.We know HD was at one of the most difficult parts of being a teen. What are the possibilities that she went somewhere to see or meet someone she wasnt telling anyone about? Some guy that we have not heard about.... or someone she met online. She could very possibly be out there and need to be found.... She could have thought she was escaping to a better life and instead been harmed by an as yet unknown person.

I have been thinking about a girl who goes to school with my son.... last year she ran away for a day and a half.... I printed fliers, posted fliers, and made phone calls out the wazoo.... The girl had apparently been my sons g/f ( if walking from class 2 class counts as dating).... LE questioned my son several times.... eventually the girl strolled up the road and home a day and a half after last being seen.... she was with some older teenage boy... But while she was missing we found out all about her secret life online... She had many contacts with guys as old as 30 , and represented herself as 17 - 19 yrs old.A problem home life had her thinking that she should take her life choices into her own hands.Of course at 13 that was a really bad choice. She got lucky she wasnt harmed and returned home.

At 13 kids feel like they are grown and can make their own choices. They keep secrets and sneak around.They make bad choices ( that is how we learn and grow into brighter adults). So I am glad Hailey is still in the news (even if the way she is kept there is to bring all the family drama and family arrest are what keeps her there). Because she could be out there and she could be found..... without definitive proof that she is no longer alive..... I will not give up the idea that she CAN BE FOUND!

I worry that this might be the case too.
And trust me, kids have run away for far less. I ran away twice when I was a kid. The first time was when I was 11 because I got blamed for something I didn't do.
I loaded up a few grocery bags of clothes and my teddy bear, tied it all to the back and handle bars of my bike and left out like I was going to school. I intended to ride my bike about 20 miles to my mother's house the next city over.
Fortunately for me, after I'd only gone about 5 miles, an alert convenience store clerk noticed something was off when I came in to use the restroom and called the police. Even after I was taken to the police station, I was completely stubborn and refused to give my name, address or school and it took them all day to find out who I was. My parents never even knew I ran away that day until the cops called them to come get me that night.
The second time I ran away, I was 14 and it was because I got caught skipping school and didn't want to face the music. I was gone a week that time, but made sure I let someone know where I was once I got there.

Why didn’t Connie say Hailey left her house Xmas evening with Clint if Hailey stayed Xmas Night with him and left the following day? Connie states BD dropped the children off at her place after Xmas Dinner, came back later that evening with SA to pick them up, and BD cuddled Clint’s new daughter on her way out the door.

MO is BD was not emotionally prepared to meet Clint and his “new” family on Xmas Day and the rejection she felt at that moment was more than she could bear. We know BD self-medicates so I think when the house was vacant and her precious daughter Hailey was alone in her house, BD attacked her daughter and suffocated her. JMO

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hai...s-mother-connie-jones-radio-interview-feb-23/

<snipped>

Host: Connie, what happened Christmas?

Connie: Well, we had a dinner, and right after the dinner, Billie brought the two kids over here, and, so they could open their presents, and they opened their presents, and thanked everybody for their presents, and then me and Hailey and David went into the kitchen, and they asked me if they can have a piece of pie, and I said they can have anything they wanted, so I fixed them a piece of pie and got a piece of bread that I had made, and they were sitting there eating it, and Hailey and I were talking about what we were gonna do this coming year, and David was talking about his games and football and all the stuff that he does and everything, and then Billie come up, and she came into the house, and she picked the baby up, and hugged the baby, and Billie hugged me, and she told the kids, she said, &#8220;It&#8217;s time to go.&#8221;, and she was standing at the door, and she motioned for Shawn to come up to the door, and I got this little dog.
Well, he&#8217;s not a little dog. I&#8217;ve got this dog, and he was right here beside me, and when Shawn appeared in the door, the dog stood up, and I noticed that Judge was watching Shawn, wouldn&#8217;t take his eyes off of him.
Shawn moved, and the hair stood up on Judge&#8217;s back. I had to grab his collar, &#8217;cause I just knew that he was gonna go attack him.

Connie: Well, we had a dinner, and right after the dinner, Billie brought the two kids over here, and, so they could open their presents, and they opened their presents, and thanked everybody for their presents, and then me and Hailey and David went into the kitchen, and they asked me if they can have a piece of pie, and I said they can have anything they wanted, so I fixed them a piece of pie and got a piece of bread that I had made, and they were sitting there eating it, and Hailey and I were talking about what we were gonna do this coming year, and David was talking about his games and football and all the stuff that he does and everything, and then Billie come up, and she came into the house, and she picked the baby up, and hugged the baby, and Billie hugged me, and she told the kids, she said, &#8220;It&#8217;s time to go.&#8221;, and she was standing at the door, and she motioned for Shawn to come up to the door, and I got this little dog.

So, Billie sat out in the car with SA while the kids were inside? Or did they go somewhere? So strange.

I see your point, the way Connie describes the day is a little disjointed. Maybe they did sit in the car and wait. It was Christmas day, no stores are open and maybe they were low on gas. Remember, two days later they are at the bank atm taking the last bit of money out of BD's bank account.

Bluesky, what do you think precipitated BD attacking Hailey?

We don't ... Although BD said she and SA were in bed by 10 that night. Might that have been a half-truth?

And your having brought this up reminded me about something I have always felt about that
Monday night's events{Monday, December 27th}and Billie and Shawn's supposed/alleged early to bed "claim".. If I'm not mistaken it's around 9pm that she claims her and Shawn went to bed that Monday night, with DD coming in right around that time to tell Billie good night..

As I have pointed out several times throughout the course of this investigation the extreme lack of detail in/and around that ENTIRE NIGHT'S EVENTS..Billie admits that after having left work early that day that her and Shawn went to an ATM near the hospital and at 6:19 and 6:20 made withdrawals of $60 and $80 for the sole purpose of purchasing illegal narcotics from a "person" in Scurry County..

She then claims they went straight to her mom's house on the north side of Snyder to "see if there was anything that mom needed".. (some feel as tho it's possibly mom who is the "person" in Scurry Co.from whom Billie bought the illegal narcotics for both herself and Shawn Adkins)..She says that they were back home in Colorado City before 7:30pm..

And that's it..we hear zero details of the night of the 27th..Every single time{including Billie's own personal presser}she totally/completely glosses over that specific night's events..Goes from her and Shawn arriving back home in CCity by 7:30pm straight to their getting ready for bed around 9pm with DD coming in to say Good Night..It has always been suspicious IMOand one of the reasons for it NOT adding up is what I have kept meaning to point out but yet til now it has escaped my thoughts every time getting sidetracked with other thoughts, views, or opinions..

And that point is this.. We have Billie Jean Dunn, herself stating to LE that on the evening of Monday, December 27th after having withdrawn a total of $140 at an ATM{which was coroborrated them being at this Snyder ATM&making the 2 withdrawals 1 minute apart}that she, herself took that money and purchased illegal narcotics for both herself and Shawn Adkins to consume{i.e take, snort, smoke, etc}and if you think for a minute that I am going to believe that after spending pretty much the last bit of money that they had{per Billie}for illegal narcotics/their next "fix" at some time around 7pm that night and arriving home in CCity by 7:30pm..

It is therefor NOT BELIEVABLE IMO that Billie and Shawn would have been preparing for bed a mere short amount of time later{i.e a little over an hour}..They IMO are NOT going to purchase $140 worth of their preferred drug only to a little over 1 hour later waste the entire euphoric "fix" that they had paid for and received..NOPE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN...JUST NOT GONNA HAPPEN..jmo, tho!

They are not gonna go to the trouble and the expense to get high and literally an hour later go to bed thus wasting the entire desired "high" effect..IMO I just DO NOT SEE ANY DRUG USER DOING THIS..

So, it's my opinion that either it was a "celebratory" high in which Billie Jean and Shawn Adkins partook<-(is that even a word?..lol} in that Monday night, or a "Boy I need something strong to help me cope with what's happened in the past 24 hours"{i.e. Hailey's demise}, or just as alcohol is known to produce a "liquid courage" That too a drug can produce you "false" courage in order to follow thru with something such as disposing of a once thriving and full of life, beautiful 13 year old little girl's remains..I believe that most likely the illegal drugs that Billie and Shawn bought and got "high" on were for one of those three reasons as well as I believe there was a whole lotta something going on for the majority of the evening/night of Monday, December 27th..

But once again this is all just IMO, tho!!

And your having brought this up reminded me about something I have always felt about that
Monday night's events{Monday, December 27th}and Billie and Shawn's supposed/alleged early to bed "claim".. If I'm not mistaken it's around 9pm that she claims her and Shawn went to bed that Monday night, with DD coming in right around that time to tell Billie good night..

As I have pointed out several times throughout the course of this investigation the extreme lack of detail in/and around that ENTIRE NIGHT'S EVENTS..Billie admits that after having left work early that day that her and Shawn went to an ATM near the hospital and at 6:19 and 6:20 made withdrawals of $60 and $80 for the sole purpose of purchasing illegal narcotics from a "person" in Scurry County..

She then claims they went straight to her mom's house on the north side of Snyder to "see if there was anything that mom needed".. (some feel as tho it's possibly mom who is the "person" in Scurry Co.from whom Billie bought the illegal narcotics for both herself and Shawn Adkins)..She says that they were back home in Colorado City before 7:30pm..

And that's it..we hear zero details of the night of the 27th..Every single time{including Billie's own personal presser}she totally/completely glosses over that specific night's events..Goes from her and Shawn arriving back home in CCity by 7:30pm straight to their getting ready for bed around 9pm with DD coming in to say Good Night..It has always been suspicious IMOand one of the reasons for it NOT adding up is what I have kept meaning to point out but yet til now it has escaped my thoughts every time getting sidetracked with other thoughts, views, or opinions..

And that point is this.. We have Billie Jean Dunn, herself stating to LE that on the evening of Monday, December 27th after having withdrawn a total of $140 at an ATM{which was coroborrated them being at this Snyder ATM&making the 2 withdrawals 1 minute apart}that she, herself took that money and purchased illegal narcotics for both herself and Shawn Adkins to consume{i.e take, snort, smoke, etc}and if you think for a minute that I am going to believe that after spending pretty much the last bit of money that they had{per Billie}for illegal narcotics/their next "fix" at some time around 7pm that night and arriving home in CCity by 7:30pm..

It is therefor NOT BELIEVABLE IMO that Billie and Shawn would have been preparing for bed a mere short amount of time later{i.e a little over an hour}..They IMO are NOT going to purchase $140 worth of their preferred drug only to a little over 1 hour later waste the entire euphoric "fix" that they had paid for and received..NOPE, NOT GONNA HAPPEN...JUST NOT GONNA HAPPEN..jmo, tho!

They are not gonna go to the trouble and the expense to get high and literally an hour later go to bed thus wasting the entire desired "high" effect..IMO I just DO NOT SEE ANY DRUG USER DOING THIS..

So, it's my opinion that either it was a "celebratory" high in which Billie Jean and Shawn Adkins partook<-(is that even a word?..lol} in that Monday night, or a "Boy I need something strong to help me cope with what's happened in the past 24 hours"{i.e. Hailey's demise}, or just as alcohol is known to produce a "liquid courage" That too a drug can produce you "false" courage in order to follow thru with something such as disposing of a once thriving and full of life, beautiful 13 year old little girl's remains..I believe that most likely the illegal drugs that Billie and Shawn bought and got "high" on were for one of those three reasons as well as I believe there was a whole lotta something going on for the majority of the evening/night of Monday, December 27th..

But once again this is all just IMO, tho!!

I agree with you! Funny enough, she glosses over the goings-on of the night of the 26th as well as most of the day really. She makes them a Christmas dinner which they ate at 2. Next thing you know is she says that DD left earlier than what he told LE. Then she changes that time. The big thing is she says that she went by Hailey's room at 10 and said goodnight and went to bed.

She never goes into detail about what else they did that day, what Hailey was doing, what her and SA were doing, what DD did up until the time he left at 9, etc.

BTW, I always thought the drugs they bought on the 28th were them to take to cope with what they both did.

:headache: I just finished watching every single Interview with BD, Every single one and then read every single written words of BD from day one in this case... :headache:

:curses:

Is it just me.... Or does she almost seem displeased when she speaks of Hailey?....:waitasec:

The words she uses and the inflection in her voice when she speaks of her is very scary to me...:cry:

BJD has been unbelievable from day one.

When my kids were in high school (not that long ago, LOL), I remember moms who were younger (late 20s/early 30s) that were very jealous and competitive of their teenage daughters. BJD did not like it that Hailey was growing into a smart, beautiful young woman and she definitely didn't want Hailey taking attention away from her. BJD appears so cold, calculating, vindictive, sneaky, lieing to better herself - you get the picture.

It's so sad that Hailey was exposed to all that evil.

JMO

I've thought for a very long time it was all BJD!!!!!

and SA was just her "lackey".

I doubt very seriously BJD thought all the other would come out about both her and SA.

JMO and MOO!

:headache: I just finished watching every single Interview with BD, Every single one and then read every single written words of BD from day one in this case... :headache:

Is it just me.... Or does she almost seem displeased when she speaks of Hailey?....:waitasec:

The words she uses and the inflection in her voice when she speaks of her is very scary to me...:cry:

Bravo! CN!! What you just completed is literally alot for one person to take..BJD is hard to handle as well when reading her demeanors as she speaks..IMO alot of the times the words coming from her mouth DO NOT MATCH the demeanors, facial expressions, body language..Meaning she may be attempting to say something genuine or sincere about her daughter{which for us would just come naturally and abundantly..but With BJD she is noticably void of an abundance of cherished moments and memories of her beautiful daughter}..And when she does make an attempt of "mimicking" these natura;l found emotions in a mom her body language, facial expression, etc..screams loud and clear the complete opposite..As if she is very uncomfortable with what it is tha is coming out of her mouth..IMO reason being is because she does not feel those emotions and sentiments of Hailey
therefor we see her squirm, twist and distort her face at times, anbd just all together look and come across extremely uncomfortable with speaking highly of her daughter..

IMO because Billie did not think highly of her daughter.. She had anger, contempt, jealousy, and quite possibly even hatred for her daughter.. She was no longer Billie's cute and smart little daughter that ppl came by and squeezed her cheeks at how cute she was.. She was now quickly coming into young womanhood and Billie was not handling it well at all..Main reason is likely because SHawn was showing more and more of an interest in Hailey and quite possibly even told Billie he felt attracted to Hailey{believe me after what little we've learned of their hobbies and bedroom life..ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WOULD SHOCK ME AS TO WHAT ALL WE STILL HAVE YET TO FIND OUT ABOUT}..

So, CN the answer to your question is YES!.. Yes I, for one can attest to what you are speaking about what you picked up from watching an reading Billie's statements and demeanors.. And you are also correct when you say it is downright S-C-A-R-Y!!!!

Poor precious Hailey..she never had a chance with a mom who held such deep seeded contempt for her own, flesh and blood daughter...

Bless your heart! That's a lot to sort through.

I've thought for a very long time it was all BJD!!!!!

and SA was just her "lackey".

I doubt very seriously BJD thought all the other would come out about both her and SA.

JMO and MOO!

Above BBM.. Oh are you so very correct IMO!!!

I typed out a really long post about my thoughts on "The truth as BD/SA know REALLY HAPPENED"..vs.. "The truth that BJD tells LE".. vs.. "The truth that BJD tells the media/public"..

Talking about that I guarantee once the interrogations began Billie quickly decided that this is how things would go..She'd "give LE something" to make it seem as tho she is being honest/forthcoming{i.e. her purchasing drugs in Scurry the night of the 27th}..but that her "public personna" would be that of a naive, bewildered, somewhat dingy woman who was a victim herself..

There's no doubt in my mind that this was planned out as such..That is why back in January when those affidavits hit the public media she was thrown for a HUGE LOOp!!! You can bet she never dreamed that LE would dare release such as their drug use, bedtime stories involving killers, etc..

Don't you know that shocked the **** outta her!!..She thought she could just "play" everyone and that included that small town LE that she had banked on being a bunch of Barney Fife's..When they showed her that they could "play" rough I would have loved to see her face.. It';s when the two worlds collided..LE truthg vs. Public Truth...and hence you have the continual "LE is lying on me.." excuse.. She had to..She couldn't admit that the "darling" that she was attempting to "play" for us the public was nothing more than a big ol act..

There's a ton that can be delved into about this subject and as I said I typed out a really lengthy post in detailing alot of those examples and just how the 3 different "truths" are all part of BJD's "revised" plan..Meaning I certainly believe she has had to make several adjustments to her "original" plan which IMO banked heavily on the "Barney Fife LE" that did not end up being..rather the big dogs, FBI were involved and am certain that alone was cause for some major revision..

My nice, long post went poof! as the thread closed as I posted it..and I think everyone has experienced the frustration in that.. So, I never have attempted to repost about the subject til now with just a couple of the points that I am referring to BJD's "design"

Above BBM.. Oh are you so very correct IMO!!!

I typed out a really long post about my thoughts on "The truth as BD/SA know REALLY HAPPENED"..vs.. "The truth that BJD tells LE".. vs.. "The truth that BJD tells the media/public"..

Talking about that I guarantee once the interrogations began Billie quickly decided that this is how things would go..She'd "give LE something" to make it seem as tho she is being honest/forthcoming{i.e. her purchasing drugs in Scurry the night of the 27th}..but that her "public personna" would be that of a naive, bewildered, somewhat dingy woman who was a victim herself..

There's no doubt in my mind that this was planned out as such..That is why back in January when those affidavits hit the public media she was thrown for a HUGE LOOp!!! You can bet she never dreamed that LE would dare release such as their drug use, bedtime stories involving killers, etc..

Don't you know that shocked the **** outta her!!..She thought she could just "play" everyone and that included that small town LE that she had banked on being a bunch of Barney Fife's..When they showed her that they could "play" rough I would have loved to see her face.. It';s when the two worlds collided..LE truthg vs. Public Truth...and hence you have the continual "LE is lying on me.." excuse.. She had to..She couldn't admit that the "darling" that she was attempting to "play" for us the public was nothing more than a big ol act..

There's a ton that can be delved into about this subject and as I said I typed out a really lengthy post in detailing alot of those examples and just how the 3 different "truths" are all part of BJD's "revised" plan..Meaning I certainly believe she has had to make several adjustments to her "original" plan which IMO banked heavily on the "Barney Fife LE" that did not end up being..rather the big dogs, FBI were involved and am certain that alone was cause for some major revision..

My nice, long post went poof! as the thread closed as I posted it..and I think everyone has experienced the frustration in that.. So, I never have attempted to repost about the subject til now with just a couple of the points that I am referring to BJD's "design"

I don't believe for one minute that SA caused for one minute what might have happened to HD. I believe in my heart that BD is the perp. And BD ordered SA to clean up the "mess". Now what he might have done to HD after that is something I don't want to wrap my brain around.

I've heard maybe she is in an oil well, etc. pardon my being so blunt but in order to get a human body the size of HD down a well of this nature, she just would not fit. The casing and tubing in these wells is only about 5 inches wide.

Now if you're talking septic system or even cesspool then I could see that very clearly.

Sorry for being so morbid but there's just no other way to explain it

Me too, I really think BD was seeing Hailey mature into a beautiful SMART young lady with a FUTURE and saw SA interested in Hailey and not her.
SA having affairs.
SA eyeing up Hailey.
The rumored fight before Christmas between BD and Hailey.
Why does BD wear Hailey's clothes?
Why did BD hurry up and redo Hailey's room?
IMO, she is the reason and the boss.
SA had his own gory fantasies also and the 2 together were lethel.
I am thinking that SA followed the Zahra Baker story and no one will ever find Hailey.JMOO

The heat is being turned up.

IMO and MOO ...................... SA is going to sing like a canary. His family will demand it. He's facing too many other charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs