Theory Thread #2 Hailey Dunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another girl missing from the area. Her last name, coincidentally, is Durr. They found her!

Sometimes, I find myself concocting scenarios in which HD could have run away. It gives me peace of mind for a short while until I face the factual reality of SA's actions the morning of the 27th. Try as I might, I cannot give any logical reasoning to what he did and said about that morning (and afternoon) apart from concluding that he is hiding something and is guilty!

moo

I don't believe for one minute that SA caused for one minute what might have happened to HD. I believe in my heart that BD is the perp. And BD ordered SA to clean up the "mess". Now what he might have done to HD after that is something I don't want to wrap my brain around.

I've heard maybe she is in an oil well, etc. pardon my being so blunt but in order to get a human body the size of HD down a well of this nature, she just would not fit. The casing and tubing in these wells is only about 5 inches wide.

Now if you're talking septic system or even cesspool then I could see that very clearly.

Sorry for being so morbid but there's just no other way to explain it

I thought that too, but these rat holes look big enough to hold a few people. The casings and bits I'm use to seeing are for core drilling and they are the smaller 5-6" size. (That's a man standing by them)

Potential Hazard:
  • Falling or stepping into an uncovered rathole.
Possible Solution:
  • Cover the hole until it is lined with casing or other material during rigging-up.
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/oilandgas/site_preparation/conductor_rathole_mousehole.html
images

I thought that too, but these rat holes look big enough to hold a few people. The casings and bits I'm use to seeing are for core drilling and they are the smaller 5-6" size. (That's a man standing by them)

Potential Hazard:
  • Falling or stepping into an uncovered rathole.
Possible Solution:
  • Cover the hole until it is lined with casing or other material during rigging-up.
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/oilandgas/site_preparation/conductor_rathole_mousehole.html
images

From the very beginning, I was afraid that this is what SA did with Hailey's body. He is familiar with the area, knew which wells were open/accessible.
It seems he has thought about what it would be like to "kill" someone. He has probably fantasized over and over where he would hid the body. Kinda like Matt Hoffman using his favorite tree.

Even if Hailey's death was an accident, a rat hole was probably his first thought. Does anyone remember what day he said BJD washed his coveralls?
And I thought he had 2 pairs but I only recall him saying that he took 1 pair with him the day he quit.

JMO

From the very beginning, I was afraid that this is what SA did with Hailey's body. He is familiar with the area, knew which wells were open/accessible.
It seems he has thought about what it would be like to "kill" someone. He has probably fantasized over and over where he would hid the body. Kinda like Matt Hoffman using his favorite tree.

Even if Hailey's death was an accident, a rat hole was probably his first thought. Does anyone remember what day he said BJD washed his coveralls?
And I thought he had 2 pairs but I only recall him saying that he took 1 pair with him the day he quit.

JMO

He claims that Billie washed "a pair" of his coveralls the night before{Sunday Dec. 26th} he turned them in for good{Dec 27th}..

According to Shawn he had 2 pair of the work coveralls..one of which Billie washed for him the night before..We then know it was the following morning of the 27th that Shawn{for reasons STILL unexplained} went into work at 6am only to leave work for the very last time exactly 10mins later at 6:10am..Also according to Shawn it was because of those coveralls that were part of the main reason for going into his workplace at 6am..for him to return the coveralls to his workplace and to clean out his locker..

Even stranger according to Shawn he told us during the BTHN interview that he would be seen clearly on several of the work cameras walking INTO his workplace at 6am carrying the 2 pair of coveralls{1 of those pair being the coveralls that SA claims that BJD had laundered for him the night before}and that he would also clearly be seen leaving his workplace WITHOUT those coveralls..

For many of us the whole issue with the coveralls raises extreme suspicion ..And it's IMO that they have got to be somehow involved/related to the happenings of those hours in which Hailey "disappeared"(at the very least used as an aid to further set up an alibi by making sure he would be seen on camera at work returning his coveralls}..

Why in the world would there be reason to "offer up" this entire issue relating to the coveralls if there were no significance to them being involved somehow..and I I do mean "offered up" because no one had asked..inquired..nor even mentioned the coveralls but rather Shawn just "offers up" this info to us the public while doing the BTHN interview..
Why would Billie need to have washed those coveralls the night prior when that was actually that day she says they celebrated Christmas with just the 4 of them..odd that he'd request for Billie to wash them when he was just going to turn them in supposedly..He knew he'd not be working in them most likely..So why "offer up" all this info about them..

What significance do they holD? or better yet what possible evidence do they hold?..that possibly was attempted to be gotten rid of by Billie's laundering them the night before..

My instincts definitely point toward their somehow..someway..gotta be involved in the entire "disappearance of Hailey"..He wanted those cameras to witness him coming into WSI carrying those 2 pair of coveralls as well as for those cameras to witness that he left the premisis WITHOUT those 2 pair of coveralls??

Questions that I feel certain that the true answers will prove certain that they are indeed used for some specific reason dealing with what happened to HAiley..Thing is most likely we won't know such details til this goes to trial and still even then we may not get the true answers as to why he chose to do such..If LE cannot connect the dots and definitively know their exact involvement in the case then I'd say quite likely that we will never know..I just don't see Shawn or Billie ever telling the entire truth as to what all happened..the why ..the how.the when and the where of how it all happened..

Guess only time will tell huh?..Sure would like to know..:waitasec:

Theory......... this is turning into a general discussion thread
Please state your theories here. Thanks.

Bravo! CN!! What you just completed is literally alot for one person to take..BJD is hard to handle as well when reading her demeanors as she speaks..IMO alot of the times the words coming from her mouth DO NOT MATCH the demeanors, facial expressions, body language..Meaning she may be attempting to say something genuine or sincere about her daughter{which for us would just come naturally and abundantly..but With BJD she is noticably void of an abundance of cherished moments and memories of her beautiful daughter}..And when she does make an attempt of "mimicking" these natura;l found emotions in a mom her body language, facial expression, etc..screams loud and clear the complete opposite..As if she is very uncomfortable with what it is tha is coming out of her mouth..IMO reason being is because she does not feel those emotions and sentiments of Hailey
therefor we see her squirm, twist and distort her face at times, anbd just all together look and come across extremely uncomfortable with speaking highly of her daughter..

IMO because Billie did not think highly of her daughter.. She had anger, contempt, jealousy, and quite possibly even hatred for her daughter.. She was no longer Billie's cute and smart little daughter that ppl came by and squeezed her cheeks at how cute she was.. She was now quickly coming into young womanhood and Billie was not handling it well at all..Main reason is likely because SHawn was showing more and more of an interest in Hailey and quite possibly even told Billie he felt attracted to Hailey{believe me after what little we've learned of their hobbies and bedroom life..ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WOULD SHOCK ME AS TO WHAT ALL WE STILL HAVE YET TO FIND OUT ABOUT}..

So, CN the answer to your question is YES!.. Yes I, for one can attest to what you are speaking about what you picked up from watching an reading Billie's statements and demeanors.. And you are also correct when you say it is downright S-C-A-R-Y!!!!

Poor precious Hailey..she never had a chance with a mom who held such deep seeded contempt for her own, flesh and blood daughter...

:goodpost:

Here, here. Well said.

If BD & SA drugged Hailey to knock her out so they could party Sunday evening and her heart stopped beating, what evidence would be left in the home that is traceable if Hailey didn’t vomit?

Maybe SA & BD didn’t have friends over, but wanted their privacy, especially since DD was gone, so they slipped a drug into Hailey’s drink so she wouldn't disrupt them? When BD talked about why she failed her polygraph, she said she took “medicine” to help her sleep so IMO BD would agree to do this to her daughter.

If SA & BD were alone when Hailey died, no one else knows what happened and these two will never confess unless Hailey’s body is found and tested for drugs.

I have a sort of theory & I reckon I can speculate on it here and see what others think.
Is it possible an unnamed POI could insert one's self into doing searches??
Anyone else out there thought that about this case??

I worry that this might be the case too.
And trust me, kids have run away for far less. I ran away twice when I was a kid. The first time was when I was 11 because I got blamed for something I didn't do.
I loaded up a few grocery bags of clothes and my teddy bear, tied it all to the back and handle bars of my bike and left out like I was going to school. I intended to ride my bike about 20 miles to my mother's house the next city over.
Fortunately for me, after I'd only gone about 5 miles, an alert convenience store clerk noticed something was off when I came in to use the restroom and called the police. Even after I was taken to the police station, I was completely stubborn and refused to give my name, address or school and it took them all day to find out who I was. My parents never even knew I ran away that day until the cops called them to come get me that night.
The second time I ran away, I was 14 and it was because I got caught skipping school and didn't want to face the music. I was gone a week that time, but made sure I let someone know where I was once I got there.

No way! This poor child ,,her family was just as bad as the cummings/croslin clan. She did not stand a chance. Between her mother and that wacko BF the *advertiser censored* the drugs her father etc etc.

If she ran off i think after all the press and publicity she would have come forward if she was a runaway but i sincerely think they did something awfull to her and she is never comming home.:maddening:

I have a sort of theory & I reckon I can speculate on it here and see what others think.
Definitely in my opinion. I may be wrong but I think
that's why LE told the people, watch who you're searching with

Yes, it is very possible. There have been times when a spouse or a family member or just some person pretended to be helping to search and "accidentally" discovered the body, led LE right to it. That was within a few days of them missing, though. I don't think that is going to happen here, after this much time, but it's possible.

This is the case I had brought up earlier that reminded me of BD & SA and it was on again just now. I had forgotten that it happened in TX (Georgetown) also and that a TX Ranger cracked the case. The hubby had been charged with a sexual assault, violated probation and was supposed to start a 30 day jail stay for the violation.

The wife thought up this plan for insurance fraud and played it out 2 days before he was to go in. She searched on her work computer. (the co. had just installed new software capturing every key typed) Worst of all, a few weeks after their father "passed" mom brought home a new boyfriend (hubby with dyed hair) and even though the kids kept saying it was daddy....she insisted in was "Gregg".

The 81 year old woman they dug up and burned had always talked about her fear of being burned. :(

Since BD did not have a home computer...I hope the hospital had this software. Hopefully BD will be Molly Daniels new roomy...ASAP.

***The article doesn't say, but she got 20 years and he got 30...even though the jury ask the judge if there was any way to give her more!!!

http://www.digitalgothic.net/Events/News/News8-01-05.htm

So many theories my head is spinning.:crazy: Alot of great point sleuthers.

This is my theory and JMO. Some things that BD has said in her interviews, I'm going with her PC outside her house, she went into more detail on certain issues. This info can be very telling. I said before that I believe whatever happened to HD, happened at the hands of BD. I think BD and HD got into an argument which turned into a physical one and this was BD's reason for going into detail on;

1. There were no blow outs, arguements...Everybody got pretty much what they asked for for Christmas. Could it be HD was upset because DD got an xbox and all she got was a dumb tv? (Just thinking/talking like a kid). An argument/physical fight happened? DD supposidly left around 9/10pm, and guessed HD would be playing a couple more hours. Maybe after DD left, BD told her to shut the xbox off and go to bed, and HD threw a tempertantrum resulting is the two of them becoming physical.

2. BD in her hurried plea to HD in PC. I want to see and touch your beautiful face and wishing you were back in my livingroom. during PC and she almost breaks down because I think she is feeling guilty for possibly slapping or punching HD in the face. OR pushed her against the glass door (in the livingroom) and HD's face got messed up, (BD's mention of her beautiful face)

3.BD talks about HD sleeping on the couch usually, but that night, and the next morning she mentions HD was in her bed. Again a fight may have broke out or continued because BD wanted HD to go to bed, but HD insisted on staying up and/or sleeping on the couch. BD may have said, "you got a tv for Christmas, in your room now go". More escalation.

4.Then BD goes into detail about DD coming home and knocking, eventually letting himself in through broken window, claiming HD broke it. During HD and BD's fight, HD threatened to leave and go to her dads and as she was trying to exit the house, the window broke, BD pushed her into it. I cannot see someone not repairing or securely covering a broken window. Especially in that neighbourhood kwim.

5.Then BD tells about seeing HD in he bed the next morning saying she was pacified and she felt good. In reality BD did not feel pacified and good, just the opposite when she found HD had passed away in the night. Could it be after the fight the night before HD suffered some type of head trauma from BD, went to bed and when BD checked on her in the morning.

Then I feel this is where SA comes into the picture. He may have gotten involved in the physical confrontation. I feel SA is the one who disposed of HD. He put her into the vehicle, took BD to work, he went to work and left ten minutes later, leaving his coverall there because they may have contained HD's DNA, or turned them in just to make it look good. He left work and disposed of HD's body. First he went to granny's place to get something, (shovel, chainsaw...), then onto his mom's to create his alibi. BD said SA knew he was at his mom's before 8am, because she was still home, she hadn't left for work yet. Once his mom left for work, he had many hours to get rid of HD.

Therefore they are both guilty. BD for killing HD and SA for disposal and cleaning/covering up.

I believe SA and BD have sexually, sick, warps, strange, bizarre, minds, especially SA, but I do not feel HD was included in their fantasies. I think it is just coincidental that this sexual stuff just adds to the drama of the case, but I do not think HD was a victim that way. It seems to me, BD had three "kids" in that house, one being SA. I would not be surprised if SA had sexual thoughts of HD or liked to tease, flirt and spy on her. I just cannot fathom a mother allowing her Mr. Awesomeness to have sexual relationships with her little girl. It happens, but I don't think so in this case. And I believe if HD would have been found on any of those digital devices, CP, someone or would be in jail. ASAP JMHO. I have more to say but you're probably fall asleep reading this lol.:seeya:

Thank you, Swedie...

You make so valid points and raise some interesting questions......I would like to hear more......

What about if SA made some sexual remarks to BJD about Hailey.......wouldn't that just pizz her off???

Something was going on in that house before/during/after Christmas and it wasn't all happy, go lucky......Hailey wanted to leave.......and BJD wasn't giving her up to nobody (Clint or SA)....

JMO

So many theories my head is spinning.:crazy: Alot of great point sleuthers.

This is my theory and JMO. Some things that BD has said in her interviews, I'm going with her PC outside her house, she went into more detail on certain issues. This info can be very telling. I said before that I believe whatever happened to HD, happened at the hands of BD. I think BD and HD got into an argument which turned into a physical one and this was BD's reason for going into detail on;

1. There were no blow outs, arguements...Everybody got pretty much what they asked for for Christmas. Could it be HD was upset because DD got an xbox and all she got was a dumb tv? (Just thinking/talking like a kid). An argument/physical fight happened? DD supposidly left around 9/10pm, and guessed HD would be playing a couple more hours. Maybe after DD left, BD told her to shut the xbox off and go to bed, and HD threw a tempertantrum resulting is the two of them becoming physical.

2. BD in her hurried plea to HD in PC. I want to see and touch your beautiful face and wishing you were back in my livingroom. during PC and she almost breaks down because I think she is feeling guilty for possibly slapping or punching HD in the face. OR pushed her against the glass door (in the livingroom) and HD's face got messed up, (BD's mention of her beautiful face)

3.BD talks about HD sleeping on the couch usually, but that night, and the next morning she mentions HD was in her bed. Again a fight may have broke out or continued because BD wanted HD to go to bed, but HD insisted on staying up and/or sleeping on the couch. BD may have said, "you got a tv for Christmas, in your room now go". More escalation.

4.Then BD goes into detail about DD coming home and knocking, eventually letting himself in through broken window, claiming HD broke it. During HD and BD's fight, HD threatened to leave and go to her dads and as she was trying to exit the house, the window broke, BD pushed her into it. I cannot see someone not repairing or securely covering a broken window. Especially in that neighbourhood kwim.

5.Then BD tells about seeing HD in he bed the next morning saying she was pacified and she felt good. In reality BD did not feel pacified and good, just the opposite when she found HD had passed away in the night. Could it be after the fight the night before HD suffered some type of head trauma from BD, went to bed and when BD checked on her in the morning.

Then I feel this is where SA comes into the picture. He may have gotten involved in the physical confrontation. I feel SA is the one who disposed of HD. He put her into the vehicle, took BD to work, he went to work and left ten minutes later, leaving his coverall there because they may have contained HD's DNA, or turned them in just to make it look good. He left work and disposed of HD's body. First he went to granny's place to get something, (shovel, chainsaw...), then onto his mom's to create his alibi. BD said SA knew he was at his mom's before 8am, because she was still home, she hadn't left for work yet. Once his mom left for work, he had many hours to get rid of HD.

Therefore they are both guilty. BD for killing HD and SA for disposal and cleaning/covering up.

I believe SA and BD have sexually, sick, warps, strange, bizarre, minds, especially SA, but I do not feel HD was included in their fantasies. I think it is just coincidental that this sexual stuff just adds to the drama of the case, but I do not think HD was a victim that way. It seems to me, BD had three "kids" in that house, one being SA. I would not be surprised if SA had sexual thoughts of HD or liked to tease, flirt and spy on her. I just cannot fathom a mother allowing her Mr. Awesomeness to have sexual relationships with her little girl. It happens, but I don't think so in this case. And I believe if HD would have been found on any of those digital devices, CP, someone or would be in jail. ASAP JMHO. I have more to say but you're probably fall asleep reading this lol.:seeya:

I agree with you on alot of points.

I tend to think BD's statement may be ''truer'' then most think. Everybody was getting along.
So if something did happen in the house (which i dont really think ) I lean towards a family MMA playtime event which resulted in Hailey's death. I hope not ,and still pray she is alive.

This theory makes much more sence in all aspects in the case but it doesnt cover all the bases. Such as the dogs and the reported mess concerning them. If the MMA play event /accident happened on monday night and an alibi was that would explain the witness the and dogs. Hailey would not of been missing at that time it would have been later monday after the ATM trip. Monday should could have been just fine going about her day.
Was Hailey at Clints Monday night?

This leaves a possible way to be less isolated then just SA and BD and could explain why people seem not to just run over to SA house and kill him and demand answers and why no one is acting like we think they should in this situation. It would be a different situation. Are they behaving like we would expect them to in the theory situation?

I just don't see BD as the kind of mom who gets mad if a kid in her house stays up late. It was vacation time anyway.

Some parents might get mad because it's past their bedtime and the children need their sleep in order to function well in the morning and others because children being up interferes with the parents' planned night time entertainment.

As a result of the events of the past 2 days what is your theory. Remember we don't accuse those not named as POI's by law enforcement, but has your theory changed about what happened to Hailey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard