TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they said she was led away...

And the atv starting it was probably way back in the woods..
and why would that alarm clint if he really didnt suspect foul play at that point?

JMO
Since the beginning I have wondered about a four wheeler. could of been parked back in woods and the brother was in the house doing who knows what. Could of been in shower had tv on. Also four wheelers seem to be common there and the sound for him might kinda just blend in. I live off a busy road and get use to the sounds of semis driving by.

HLN said No one has been ruled out as suspects.

also reported but may be just hearsay duct tape/ with blood
and blonde hair found

don't know if that has been reported anywhere else like MSM........

According to Helm, as of this afternoon, the Bureau is still analyzing and awaiting the results of forensic evidence that has been gathered in the past few days, including the blood found near the home last Wednesday and a piece of duct tape that was recovered during the search.

http://midsouthnewz.com/news/midsouth-regional-news/thp-qnew-tacticsq-in-holly-bobo-search.html

HLN said No one has been ruled out as suspects.

also reported but may be just hearsay duct tape/ with blood
and blonde hair found

don't know if that has been reported anywhere else like MSM........

Are you serious?????? now they are saying it may be hearsay about duct tape, blonde hair & blood.

or are you saying they found duct tape with blonde hair and blood on the tape?

Are you serious?????? now they are saying it may be hearsay about duct tape, blonde hair & blood.

or are you saying they found duct tape with blonde hair and blood on the tape?

I took the news as reporting that duct tape with blonde hair and blood on it was found but that HLN couldn't confirm it.

Since the beginning I have wondered about a four wheeler. could of been parked back in woods and the brother was in the house doing who knows what. Could of been in shower had tv on. Also four wheelers seem to be common there and the sound for him might kinda just blend in. I live off a busy road and get use to the sounds of semis driving by.

Exactly!

I took the news as reporting that duct tape with blonde hair and blood on it was found but that HLN couldn't confirm it.

No worries Passionflower!!!!
We are all confused in here lol join the club lol:seeya:

I am just waking up again, but I don't remember there being blood on the tape, just hair?

I said in the beginning i thought that (MOO) A neighbor heard the scream an hour after the original abduction, neighbor either called the brother or came over and said I heard screaming is everything ok.. brother probably as he peeked outside while on the phone or looked outside when answering door then saw Holly's car, investigated further and found the blood. At that time either the neighbor and the brother called 911 OR the brother called his mom and the mom and brother both called 911.

...As referred to earlier in this thread by another poster, Sherrif's video statement morning-of has them receiving a 911 call from a neighbor at 7:30 am: "It was a neighbor that lives just up the road from the house and didn't see it but heard the screams of the young woman as she was leaving the house..." about :58 sec in:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

If they have a suspect and they have this missing girl they are not going to wait for him to relax they will take him in and pressure him..... JM
Maybe but if they have no proof and no witnesses taking him in doesn't accomplish much. They may have a very good idea who did this but without the physical evidence they have nothing.

I said in the beginning i thought that (MOO) A neighbor heard the scream an hour after the original abduction, neighbor either called the brother or came over and said I heard screaming is everything ok.. brother probably as he peeked outside while on the phone or looked outside when answering door then saw Holly's car, investigated further and found the blood. At that time either the neighbor and the brother called 911 OR the brother called his mom and the mom and brother both called 911.

Another scenerio
Brother goes to leave himself and realizes holly's car is still there investigates further.. sees the blood and calls his mom and mom and brother both dial 911.
Neighbor heard the scream and attributed it to a rabbit being killed or a loon or some type of bird that have screams and then when she saw the neighborhood canvas or saw cops she thought.. UHH OHHHH and went and then told them she heard screams at such and such a time.

Where are we getting it was an hour from the abduction? My personal opinion just based on the weak reports we have is that the scream was heard after she was taken away from the car port and was probably towards/when she realized this wasn't going to end well. She's a smart resourceful kid. Everything in the profiling says this is someone she probably knew at least a little which is probably why she was "walked away" from the house without a fuss that anyone would have noticed. IMO it was sometime after that when she realized something much worse was happening that she may have screamed. Looking at the map there's dirt roads that connect up to the road they were reported to be doing the searches on right now. One looks to border agricultural land of some sort. It would have been easy to leave a vehicle there and the walk wouldn't have taken very long. An ATV wasn't a requirement.

Remember it is NEVER the victim's fault (posting this because of the cruel things people on other sites are saying).

Listening to MDH's case briefing (he did say "panara" shirt)
I really hope the family ignores the idiots. There are so many cruel people in the world....but there are many good people too just look at the outpouring of help.

Nope, still being tested

Right which is why we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Her brother was said to have seen blood but that doesn't mean it was hers. It could just as easily been part of the "story" he told her to get her away from the house..."my friend is hurt in the woods" etc. That type of thing is second to using physical force per the book I posted the link too in these abductions.

one good thing HLN news repeats itself so often I can listen to it all over again..........LOL

I am just waking up again, but I don't remember there being blood on the tape, just hair?

I don't either unless:

The duct tape found had blood on it and LE did not comment on that

or They found another piece of duct tape with blonde hair and blood on it.

I think they said she was led away...

And the atv starting it was probably way back in the woods..
and why would that alarm clint if he really didnt suspect foul play at that point?

JMO

Surely, if he had heard an ATV (or a vehicle), he would have told the police. There has been no mention of this in any news story.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo-reward-tripled-75000/story?id=13397819

The governor of Tennessee today tripled the reward to $75,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of whoever abducted missing Tennessee woman Holly Bobo, who was snatched from her home and led into the woods by a shadowy stranger five days ago. Gov. Bill Haslam approved a $50,000 reward from the state, in addition to a $25,000 reward already offered by Bobo's community.

This dosen't say anything about the cousin giving the money..who knows what's the truth in this case with all these different stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal