TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be contradictory, but the one thing that we do know for a fact is that Holly's brother saw her walking into the woods, not being carried.

I have a question for the mods.

I read that this is a victim and victim family friendly site and no speaking bad of family members like Clint Bobo. Wouldn't speculating Holly is deceased fall into the same category?

I think its natural to speculate that Holly is deseased. Of course this is not what any of us want. She was taken into the woods, blood was found, its been several days since she went missing. Its an opinion, nothing wrong with giving an opinion on this case.

Ima

MOO

Holly walks out towards her car, the perp jumps out, Holly is scared, screams like anyone who is startled by someone jumping out, perp hits her over the head with something, he carry's her off into the woods. ATV on the other side in a diagonal line from her house. Puts Holly in truck, loads atv on trailer, and goes to his spot ie. home, or hideout or whatever.

...And he had to do all that within the time it would take someone -- whether in the house -- or neighbor -- to phone 911, and for the police to respond. Wouldn't that suggest that he didn't have too far to go to get "home"?

I wonder if the BOBO's own the land surrounding there house. Is there no hunting signs? Is it public Land open to hunters? Of course, people to break laws and this person probably wouldn't follow them laws any way.

I dont think it has anything at all to do with hunting the camo was just so he wouldnt be noticed in the woods. JMO

...And he had to do all that within the time it would take someone -- whether in the house -- or neighbor -- to phone 911, and for the police to respond. Wouldn't that suggest that he didn't have too far to go to get "home"?

If the Neighbor heard her scream Holly was not near her house, the three neighbors she does have live a bit of a distance away from them....
I dont think the brother heard a scream. JMO

There's been no confirmation it was HER blood in the driveway correct?

If the Neighbor heard her scream Holly was not near her house, the three neighbors she does have live a bit of a distance away from them....
I dont think the brother heard a scream. JMO

That is my opinion as well Eileen.

It is just my theory...somewhere along the line I read (somewhere) that the scream was what alerted CB to look out the window and see what he did. Otherwise he would not ordinarily be looking out the window. My theory is that this was the beginning of Holly's abduction.

Now see this is where its all messed up all these diff things.

I think it was said the neighbor heard her scream... the neighbor lives way down the road from holly. go look at the map.

And i think it was said once that clint heard them in an argument!
but then again we dont know these things for fact.

It all very strange if ya ask me JMOO

Does anyone remember the Elizabeth Olten murder. The girl dug a grave days before
she killed Elizabeth... No one would have found her if the girl didnt fess up and show them.

Just like the guy that hid the family in that hollow tree.
Its just insane to think these things. but ppl like that exist in this world today. JMO

MOO

Holly walks out towards her car, the perp jumps out, Holly is scared, screams like anyone who is startled by someone jumping out, perp hits her over the head with something, he carry's her off into the woods. ATV on the other side in a diagonal line from her house. Puts Holly in truck, loads atv on trailer, and goes to his spot ie. home, or hideout or whatever.

The news media (and they could be wrong) has stated her brother saw H being pulled away by the arm - no indication she was carried.

Wouldn't noise of an ATV starting up alert the brother?

I think they are watching a suspect. And waiting for him to relax and lead them to something.

If they have a suspect and they have this missing girl they are not going to wait for him to relax they will take him in and pressure him..... JM

I said in the beginning i thought that (MOO) A neighbor heard the scream an hour after the original abduction, neighbor either called the brother or came over and said I heard screaming is everything ok.. brother probably as he peeked outside while on the phone or looked outside when answering door then saw Holly's car, investigated further and found the blood. At that time either the neighbor and the brother called 911 OR the brother called his mom and the mom and brother both called 911.

Another scenerio
Brother goes to leave himself and realizes holly's car is still there investigates further.. sees the blood and calls his mom and mom and brother both dial 911.
Neighbor heard the scream and attributed it to a rabbit being killed or a loon or some type of bird that have screams and then when she saw the neighborhood canvas or saw cops she thought.. UHH OHHHH and went and then told them she heard screams at such and such a time.

Remember it is NEVER the victim's fault (posting this because of the cruel things people on other sites are saying).

Listening to MDH's case briefing (he did say "panara" shirt)

The news media (and they could be wrong) has stated her brother saw H being pulled away by the arm - no indication she was carried.

Wouldn't noise of an ATV starting up alert the brother?

I think they said she was led away...

And the atv starting it was probably way back in the woods..
and why would that alarm clint if he really didnt suspect foul play at that point?

JMO

HLN said No one has been ruled out as suspects.

also reported but may be just hearsay duct tape/ with blood
and blonde hair found

don't know if that has been reported anywhere else like MSM........

HLN said No one has been ruled out as suspects.

also reported but may be just hearsay duct tape/ with blood
and blonde hair found

don't know if that has been reported anywhere else like MSM........

All that has been said is blood of an unknown type was found at the house. Aparently duct tape with hair was found somewhere (there is video of it) but there has been no real confirmation or denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592