NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is still too much security at pilgrim. but would work nice in the hollywood version ;)

Here it is:

"Hello Gents
I'm in the area for the next week or so
100% real pix
2O7-289-98xx NO private calls!!!
Inquire for details "

That doesn't match the one number I have for MW, but I'm sure phones change frequently. Was there a pic with the ad?

That doesn't match the one number I have for MW, but I'm sure phones change frequently. Was there a pic with the ad?

I think there was a pic way back 5/2009 when the ad ran. I just googled the phone no again and got another old add that ran on cityvibe. The ad mentions "Dirty Blonde" and is titled "Cherry Blossum Beauty"

Wasn't there something about a cherry tattoo

If it is MW's phone no. It was listed on cheatingboards also and linked to craiglist. It mentioned incalls in happepauge/smithtown. The name in the ad was tiffany and placed around 9/2009

"I'M A HOTT NEW SUPER CUTE GIRL IN TOWN 34C-24-36 (5'6, 125LBS) (strawberry blonde/blue)"

there is still too much security at pilgrim. but would work nice in the hollywood version ;)

It sure would, in fact it has already been used in a movie:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilgrim_Psychiatric_Center"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilgrim_Psychiatric_Center[/ame]

Snippet
" . . . In 1985 the movie Murder:By Reason of Insanity, starring Candice Bergen was filmed on the grounds of Pilgrim within Building 14 and showing the Satikos Parkway entrance.

This movie was based on Adam Berwid who on December 6,1979 killed his wife, Ewa, on a Day Pass and staff working at the facility were able to screen for small roles. This murder was also the subject of a 1980 segment of CBS's 60 Minutes".

Could somebody explain why it's odd that Amber wore jeans and a pink hoodie to a job she probably expected to perform while naked? Shannon was in jeans and tank top.

Most of the hookers around here aren't even that well dressed. T-shirts and sweatpants, mostly.

Now see, that's another thing I wonder about.

From everything I've read (and please correct me if I'm wrong), the victims were higher up on the food chain than the usual streetwalker, able to command much higher fees. Wouldn't they have to have been, to be financially able to travel from other states for assignations?

So to answer the question, I would think that in such a circumstance the girl would be expected to add a little more drama than simply coming over looking any old way and then stripping down naked. Where's the excitement in that?

Unless such a look was something ordered specifically.

From everything I've read (and please correct me if I'm wrong), the victims were higher up on the food chain than the usual streetwalker, able to command much higher fees. Wouldn't they have to have been, to be financially able to travel from other states for assignations?

So to answer the question, I would think that in such a circumstance the girl would be expected to add a little more drama than simply coming over looking any old way and then stripping down naked. Where's the excitement in that?

I would think most of the johns like the women to be in non-descript clothing. especially the sk. Anything that stands out calls attention. I'd also guess that the women honor requests that are with in reason regarding the attire.

Just for yucks I plotted on a map all the locations we have, starting from the Port Authority Terminal, going past Melissa Barthelmy's Bronx address, and including the significant places where people disappeared from or bodies were found (using the Long Island Press article, here: http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/. I only included women and only those who were strangled or dismembered (which left out a couple who were shot).

Interesting pattern.

Long Island locations

Do you have any links? From what I've read they charged around $250 an hour. That's not high end in NY.

And from what I've read about these women none of them sound like they were living the high life.

Just for yucks I plotted on a map all the locations we have, starting from the Port Authority Terminal, going past Melissa Barthelmy's Bronx address, and including the significant places where people disappeared from or bodies were found (using the Long Island Press article, here: http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/24/long-islands-other-serial-killer/. I only included women and only those who were strangled or dismembered (which left out a couple who were shot).

Interesting pattern.

Long Island locations

Can you spell it out for some of us? I'm not seeing it.LOL

Interesting pattern.

Long Island locations

after running thru the roads on ur map i have to admit to being officially creeped now, as it goes past where i used to live growing up and where i currently live... very eye opening as it is not just theory now to me.

I didn't mean anything that specific by it -- except that I expected to see the locations a lot more scattered, instead of strung out beside major roadways.
How do Patchogue and Blue Point fit in?

Interesting pattern.

Long Island locations

Okay, YOU see it too!

That's the loop. 2 bridges from the Oak Beach strip of land (whatever you guys call it) to the mainland LI area, and all this activity right in the middle. That's the route! I just couldn't figure out which roads. Thanks.

IMO

Note too that Cherri Bombs, XDreams, and a bunch of other strip clubs (well, prostitution rings, let's call them for what they really are) fall right in the middle.

And speaking of Cherri Bombs...what the hell is up with all these cherries!? Cherry tat on SG, Cherry Tat on the body found in Hemstead, MW is a "cherry blossom girl", Cherri Bombs. Am I losing it, or is this weird to you too? I'm losing it, huh?

That was where they found two other prostitutes who were strangled in 1994. Colleen McNamee, 20, of Holbrook and Rita Tangredi-Beinlich, 31, of East Patchogue.

I don't have them on my map. Got a link to these cases handy? If not, I'll just google. But if you could save me time, I'll owe ya one. ;)

I would think most of the johns like the women to be in non-descript clothing. especially the sk. Anything that stands out calls attention. I'd also guess that the women honor requests that are with in reason regarding the attire.

Agreed, but even nondescript clothing can be much higher end than jeans and a hoodie.

Like a nice dress, or skirt and top, etc.

Do you have any links? From what I've read they charged around $250 an hour. That's not high end in NY.

And from what I've read about these women none of them sound like they were living the high life.

I didn't mean to say that they were living the high life, sorry if that was unclear. All I meant was that they seemed to be higher up on the food chain than women who walk the streets. That seemed obvious to me by the fact of their advertising on CL and going out on dates rather than getting in someone's car off the boulevard. Also, weren't some of them from other states? (I am tired and the facts of each victim are all running together for me right now.) I assumed therefore, given their profession, that financial incentives were what took them to, for example, Maine to Long Island.

But I'll repeat: please correct me if I'm wrong. I could well be mixed up.

Agreed, but even nondescript clothing can be much higher end than jeans and a hoodie.

Like a nice dress, or skirt and top, etc.

Men don't care what women are wearing, especially in this context. They just want the clothes off. It's not like he was taking her out to dinner or something.

thinking of yrs ago when we used to take ocean parkway to malibu in lido beach, getting on at the sagtikos pkwy and taking ocean all the way out. not only was it very desolate not a place to break down but to get to it, you passed pilgrim psych center on sagtikos ... full of closed abandoned buildings in a creepy atmosphere (still there and still creepy btw) that would be phenom for sk to practice his craft unseen but by a few junkies maybe. it sparked our imaginations back then in 89-92. jmo of course.

pilgrim info
http://www.opacity.us/site23_pilgrim_state_hospital.htm

Wow silversurvivor, that's quite a place! I'm gonna have nightmares tonight for sure! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419