TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the dogs did not pick up her scent!
who saw her after 11 pm that night.
MF said he should have run into the woods after he saw the blood

And why does that person have more credibilty than Holly's parents?

Personally, myself, considering Mark Fuhrman's history, I take ANYTHING he says with a huge grain of salt.

~jmo~

I just watched the segment on Geraldo........the following are important issues they raised.....IMO
1-John Walsh said there is only a very slim chance Holly is alive.
2-John Walsh said it bothers him that the family will not speak in public again.
3-John Walsh said the perpetrator could be anywhere.
4- Walsh said everyone should be polygraphed to be ruled....starting with family and then moving to friends.
Mark Furman, who said he has spoken to the TBI himself said:
1-No dogs hit anywhere in the woodline for a scent.
2-He wants to know the last person to see Holly alive besides the brother, did the parents see her that morning or was it more like 8 or 9 hours before that anyone else saw her.
3-He wants to know why the scenario given by the brother has changed 3 times. He wants to know when the brother saw blood, even maybe an hour later, why after calling 911, did he NOT run in the direction through the woods no matter how long he would have to run. Geraldo then pleaded for the parents to call them to help set everything straight.
Then it was told the mother herself arranged to have the T-shirts made to give Holly a vacation when she returns.

I missed that. Wow! Wouldn't her parents be able to verify that?

I've been reading this on and off all day - not much new news, but when I hear about this, and no one verifying the time they last saw her - this makes me wonder even more, why a timeline has not been established for so many of the things that have been said ie. 911 calls, etc.

just more questions.... very few answers

It seems like the longer this goes on the less is known. Makes everyone question a lot of things.

It was answered by MILofForensicSpecTBI who's DIL that is working this case that her DIL in fact looked under the cover. Not sure if she is verified or not but I believe her.

I just clicked over. It sounds like MF needs to have some things cleared up before he can clear Holly's brother. I missed what those things were.

G did mention that the dogs did not pick up Holly's scent beyond the property. That's disturbing.

Her brother says he saw her walking into the woods, yet the dogs didn't pick up on her scent? :waitasec: I'm assuming these are trained scent dogs? :waitasec: Something is definitely wrong here! MOO

Yep, I hope they're answering some now....

I hope so too Mick i hope so tooo!

Wouldnt you do it to just clear yourself!

I would think thAT WOULD Be the first thing u would want to do.

Ok, I gotta say, I don't understand the vacation fund.
I know it's not, but in some ways it's like a runaway bribe.. "if you come home we'll give you a (fill in the blank).
And is there a heaven forbid contingency plan? What if she doesn't come home, where does the money go?

Funeral. :banghead:

I think we need to send Mark Furman to Tennessee, he'd break this case wide open. He's one of the best homicide detectives ever. MOO

I hope so too Mick i hope so tooo!

Wouldnt you do it to just clear yourself!

I would think thAT WOULD Be the first thing u would want to do.

We don't know that they haven't taken poly's. Just cuz LE hasn't released any poly results doesn't mean that none have been taken

Her brother says he saw her walking into the woods, yet the dogs didn't pick up on her scent? :waitasec: I'm assuming these are trained scent dogs? :waitasec: Something is definitely wrong here! MOO

Yeah, that is what doesn't add up to me also. There would almost have to be a scent trail if she walked into those woods. Something just doesn't seem right at this point.

Ok the dogs not picking up a scent is really bothering me. I don't know... I still can't shake the thought if what if she ran off ?

I just clicked over. It sounds like MF needs to have some things cleared up before he can clear Holly's brother. I missed what those things were.

G did mention that the dogs did not pick up Holly's scent beyond the property. That's disturbing.

What dogs were used? Tracking? Trailing? Makes a HUGE difference. IMO

I can't imagine a much tougher case for LE. With no crime scene really, what can they possibly have to go on really. Whoever did this probably had this planned carefully and didn't leave much behind to go on. I hate to say it also, but I think it is going to be almost impossible to find her unless LE has something concrete to go on. And I don't think they have anything much to go on at this point.

I could sadly list hundreds of cases just like this.
Again, little Haleigh Cummings, Hailey Dunn, Brittanne Drexel, Kyron Horman, all disappeared leaving little to no evidence. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa