Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting though, in order for the Defense to make their point, in doing so, they acknowledge along w/the mother of the defendant, that efforts were made to disguise odors and evidence.
The JURY will naturally come to understand this regardless of the vapor studies being exploited/allowed at trial or not. Prosecution will question Mrs. CA regarding her tidying efforts including the use fabric fresheners, carpet cleaners and other cleaning solvents.
I think the idea of 'covering up & eliminating the vehicle evidence' may trump all arguments.[/COLOR]

CAYLEE IS GOING TO WIN THIS CASE.

Snipped. Exactly! If there was nothing to cover up, why practically strip the carpets down to clean them, then add " laundry sheets" to mask the odors? Can't have it both ways. One of my biggest "frushtrations" in this case is the fact that LE had no idea that the car especially the trunk, was so loaded with evidence? Can you imagine how differently things might have transpired if they could have impounded the car before the evidence had been tampered with?

I think the intrument and its tests are valid. I am concerned about how they will apply here. I don't remember seeing the rest of the "footprint" that was expected with different chemicals found in the trunk that would indication body decomp. The fact that the chloroform was so much more than would be expected with human decomp definitely implies something else was in the trunk.

But what does that do to the rest of the decomp footprint evidence? I think it could nullify it, as the DT could say "Well if the chloroform isn't consistent with body decomp levels, how can the rest of the values be deemed as the right levels for body decomp?" If the proportions between the chemicals found with body decomp don't line up because the chloroform is off the charts, I think it would be easy to create doubt with the rest of the chemicals found.

but let me be clear- I think the prosecution has a ton of other evidence that easily points to guilt. I am just not as swayed by this piece.
-elizabeth

Amen Celticthyme...but LE could not know, they were not called before the tampering took place.

Are you positive all of the clean-up is attributable to Cindy, not the prisoner? I believe the prisoner did make some effort to disguise the trunk "events".

Have you all seen the new info being discussed in the general forum about a last minute turn over of evidence from the Defense team?

Apparently the 'new' evidence is none other than Lee Anthony's 'investigative' binder that turned up 'missing' from the Anthony garage some time ago, only to be turned over by Jose Baez to the States Attorneys office! What a coincidence!

Well, well, well... just what the chart and Tuba indicated. Off to find the post by Tuba to re-post it!

Okay, posters for sanity, question: as we wait for the ruling on air samples and their use at trial, what aspect of the machine and the interpretation impressed you most, whether as sound credible evidence going forward or as too evanscent and too "novel" (not worth introducing for its probative value)?

For me, the addition to our trial was of immeasurable value due to the sensitivity of the equipment and the provable means of interpreting the findings.
Adjective: evanescent (comparative more evanescent, superlative most evanescent)
1. Vanishing, disappearing.  
2. Ephemeral, momentary, fleeting.  
3. Barely there; almost imperceptible.  

Synonyms
See also: Wikisaurus: ephemeral

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/evanescent

Noun: ephemeral (plural ephemerals)
Something which lasts for a short period of time.

Adjective: ephemeral (comparative more ephemeral, superlative most ephemeral) Lasting for a short period of time.

(biology) Existing for only one day, as with some flowers, insects, and diseases.

Synonyms:
(lasting for a short period of time): temporary, transitory, fleeting, evanescent, momentary, short-lived, short, volatile

Are you positive all of the clean-up is attributable to Cindy, not the prisoner? I believe the prisoner did make some effort to disguise the trunk "events".

I was wondering, because KC took Tony's Jeep through the car wash, if she used the powerwash wand to rinse out her trunk and then park somewhere with the trunk open to dry it out thinking that would get rid of the smell. No detergent seems to have been used but she may have tried water and tried to wipe it up with the paper towels/napkins that were found in the trash bag. When that did not work I think she probably used gas to try and cover the smell and that may be why they could not find DNA or blood traces.

Exactly; TY Tuba.

This was what I was alluding too in my post #180. JMO...She probably tried to clean the area and after several days the smell continued to get worse; so she placed the trash in there for an excuse for the smell.

However, from what I remember being found in the 'Trash Bag' were items that coincided with a possible cleaning of that area. (Lots of paper towels...etc). I haven't seen the info from that time frame in along time.

I am off to see if I can find more info regarding the contents of the 'Trash bag' -- and 'trunk contents'. If anyone has access to that info from early on, please refresh our memories. TY

Snipped. Exactly! If there was nothing to cover up, why practically strip the carpets down to clean them, then add " laundry sheets" to mask the odors? Can't have it both ways. One of my biggest "frushtrations" in this case is the fact that LE had no idea that the car especially the trunk, was so loaded with evidence? Can you imagine how differently things might have transpired if they could have impounded the car before the evidence had been tampered with?

Absolutely!! And, remember how CA washed those pants, while full well knowing there was evidence on them!!

What does this discussion have to do with astrology?

Respectfully, Tuba asked a question and some of the posters are directing their questions/comments to that specific question. When Tuba posts a chart on a hearing, for example, after the hearing Tuba may ask what our impressions were. Most of us are in the kindergarden stage of learning astrology so it is very helpful to have these discussions. lol I hope that answers your question. We all just absolutely love this particular thread.

stillwaterssc, note the June 16 2008 calendar entries. These arguments, which are astrological, may or may not be accepted by WS posting in this forum. They may also influence what is given here as conclusion or impression--or, NOT influence those end thoughts.

If you have now consulted those charts, and perhaps others for the month of June 2008, you will see (horoscope Discovery of Death) finds a point of no return for Caylee and the notion of crime scene clean-up becomes an urgent one, Virgo rises and Mercury is on the degree of Uranian solutions. Uranus disposits the poisoning planet Neptune in the air of Aquarius. "Whatever you've done there, clean it up, clean it up!" is a familiar tape running from childhood and that may also influence the direction Prisoner took at this time. Remember too, that Uranus is in unfriendly relation to Mercury but in mutual reception (or exchange) with Neptune of poisons. Therefore we have bizarro ollo podrido "cover-up."

Dear Tuba, we are days away from jury selection. Can you give us insight into KC's emotional state now? I've admitted before that I suffer from schadenfreude when it comes to her emotional wellbeing (sarcasm inserted at end of the previous sentence) :)

Thank you for any insight into her thoughts and feelings about the upcoming selection and start of trial coming-- oh so very soon.

Rest in peace sweet Caylee.

Dear Tuba, we are days away from jury selection. Can you give us insight into KC's emotional state now? I've admitted before that I suffer from schadenfreude when it comes to her emotional wellbeing (sarcasm inserted at end of the previous sentence) :)

Thank you for any insight into her thoughts and feelings about the upcoming selection and start of trial coming-- oh so very soon.

Rest in peace sweet Caylee.

Yes, please Tuba! I come here for information because it is always right :great:, but I need everything interpreted! Intuitively, though, I feel that ICA is in a rageful, caged state. Does the chart support this? I feel like she is pacing, screaming, pulling her hair out.:maddening:

It's clear that a stony hard reality has hit and hit hard. This is the Mars - Saturn opposition, which aspects her Sadistic midpoint (17° Sagittarius). Same two planets. The Sun - Pluto opposition is sounding deep into her inner resources. Concealment and fugitive or truant characteristics of Pluto are not options now, of course. This is a profound confrontation with SELF.

Thank you Tuba and all you wonderful Astro's for what you do in this forum. I've been reading here since Housemouse started this with the Caylee Anthony case. I'm amazed at your abilities and dedication to seeking for the truth. I don't always understand everything but I find great comfort here in knowing justice is coming for Caylee.

Well, Nonnie, I see I could have made this clearer by reminding posters & readers that it is the midpoint of Mars and Saturn that = 17° Sagittarius, the so called Sadistic Midpoint. That is simply too much of a bad thing.

Wednesday, April 27, brings certain Taurean diversions as the Sun sextiles Prisoner's Jupiter, the Moon is in Prisoner's Sun Sign. Think about cash deposits into the commissary acc't., self-presentation choices, the human touch.

It's clear that a stony hard reality has hit and hit hard. This is the Mars - Saturn opposition, which aspects her Sadistic midpoint (17° Sagittarius). Same two planets. The Sun - Pluto opposition is sounding deep into her inner resources. Concealment and fugitive or truant characteristics of Pluto are not options now, of course. This is a profound confrontation with SELF.

I keep thinking back to the conversation the detectives had with her at Universal.....she has reached the end of the hallway....remember that snowball affect they warned her about....well looks to me like the snowball has turned into an avalanche and she's stuck at the end of the hallway with no where to go.....SPLAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa