Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
LateBreakingEvidence001.jpg

It sounds as if GA will admit he never put the breaks on with his children. At least that is what the chart sound like to me. Not that he has done anything abusive but that he has too often looked the other way when he should have corrected their behavior. And don't we know that this is true.

It sounds as if GA will admit he never put the breaks on with his children. At least that is what the chart sound like to me. Not that he has done anything abusive but that he has too often looked the other way when he should have corrected their behavior. And don't we know that this is true.

I have gone back reviewed all the police interviews of KC friends, different circles (they can be heard on YTube thanks to Sierra1947) and the majority have said that she did not like her father. Generally, she told friends that he was always (for lack of better phrase-nit picking at KC). RM, TL, AD, AH and JG can't remember which one specially but most mentioned this. Also that she got along better with her mother. The family dynamics are so hard to figure out! Was it always 2 or 3 against 1, different family members depending on circumstance? A must read is JG's father RG's police interview-gave a very insightful interview on family and a vision he had of Caylee.
I might be going too OT on this thread and if so mods can remove. :banghead:
Savannahanna

Tuba; Do we know who this 'family member' is that you speak of? I am wondering if CA might be involved here against GA? TIA

Savannahanna, Can you point me to the interview with RG? TIA

Do we know who this 'family member' is that you speak of? I am wondering if CA might be involved here against GA?

I think it is GA involved against GA! I think he is throwing himself on his sword... maybe even because there is a reason he should. JMO

I went to Youtube, searched police interviews for this case. Also, I think you can search under Sierra1947 videos and find RG's. Many thanks that she has posted all of these interviews, videos! Hugs to her!
Savannahadam

..."shocking the court with a legal manuver...." Does this mean that a family member's attorney will file something? I think it is more than GA being willing to fall on his sword. We know he is racked with guilt and very emotional. I keep remembering the older woman who will betray. Is she a family member? What do others think???

I can't remember right now if it was Amil here or Magpie at The Hinky Meter that posted their synopsis after court a couple of weeks ago. Both attend hearings on a regular basis but one of them overheard GA telling his attorney that "he would go right now and sign an affidavit" but she didn't know what it was about. Hmmm....wonder if it has something to do with this chart?

I can't remember right now if it was Amil here or Magpie at The Hinky Meter that posted their synopsis after court a couple of weeks ago. Both attend hearings on a regular basis but one of them overheard GA telling his attorney that "he would go right now and sign an affidavit" but she didn't know what it was about. Hmmm....wonder if it has something to do with this chart?

I thought that was something to do with the 48 hours show. Or at least whoever reported it thought it was connected to the 48 hours show IIRC.
I cannot imagine GA willingly throwing himself under the bus. The family dynamics are unbelievable. Does anyone have a link to the transcripts of RG's interview? ( JG's father)

I thought that was something to do with the 48 hours show. Or at least whoever reported it thought it was connected to the 48 hours show IIRC.
I cannot imagine GA willingly throwing himself under the bus. The family dynamics are unbelievable. Does anyone have a link to the transcripts of RG's interview? ( JG's father)

I tried to link website and being a novice I can't get the link to work so http://www.youtube.com type in RG name, with Police interviews and you should be able to find it. Sorry, that I can't get link to work! I hope this helps.
Savannahanna

I tried to link website and being a novice I can't get the link to work so http://www.youtube.com type in RG name, with Police interviews and you should be able to find it. Sorry, that I can't get link to work! I hope this helps.
Savannahanna

Here ya go:

Part 1 of 5
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iLNWjWwIEw&playnext=1&list=PLB826780FEDBC3C9D[/ame]

Part 2 of 5
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMf2PNo_rk&playnext=1&list=PLB826780FEDBC3C9D[/ame]

From here, you ought to be able to click on the others

The Fixed Star, El Nath, is found at ASC. This is The Butting One, also known as The Shepherd. The influence is strengthening and religious and draws considerable attention.

9 degrees of Fixed Leo holds cusp 3 and denotes the crisis appeal that joins this filing.

Religious hmmm, THE SHEPHERD protecting the lamb prisoner.

Mz Lyon pushes forward, supports the use of a DESPERATE (fixed Leo on H3) measure/maneuver necessary and the ONLY way to explain the Prisoner's 'ugly coping.'
Let Poppa Geo reveal the family background that caused her to be such a profound liar.

As the 'Amicus Curiae', Mz Lyon provides a sly way to tell the tale of the family dynamics via GA, IMO likely nudging him on to incorporate his family's problematic history into his answers during the trial. No problem for GA, for his pain is deep. This is his penance as he feels responsible about the death of his beloved Caylee at the hands of his daughter, the script writing paralegal Mother of the Year. We'll hear how KC acted out in the years previous to Caylee's nativity and carrying over into those crucial 31 days of 'coping.'
After hearing from Geo relating to her issues, they're also counting on the jury & the Judge finding logic in the meaning of the tattoo ( Bella Vita/'The Beautiful Life') she acquired under traumatic duress while using her own 'resources' to find her daughter.

Just a taste of it during the trial, more to come in the Penalty Phase.

Hey there Defense Team, I'm hearing the sound of something BACKFIRING.

"you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"

Okay, posters for sanity, question: as we wait for the ruling on air samples and their use at trial, what aspect of the machine and the interpretation impressed you most, whether as sound credible evidence going forward or as too evanscent and too "novel" (not worth introducing for its probative value)?

For me, the addition to our trial was of immeasurable value due to the sensitivity of the equipment and the provable means of interpreting the findings.

Good question Tuba, not novel; not new.

In terms of the scientific method, I deem the instrument and analysis as valid and reliable, as do the NSF, NOAA, NASA, NCAR, and the NIH.

I take those supporters (and users of the data collected/analysis gleaned from the GC/MS) as a strong indication for the credibility of the science.

This is actually what's 'new' with this science:

Trace Gases in Exhaled Breath:

In cooperation with the UC Irvine Medical Center, the Rowland-Blake group has begun analysis of trace gases in exhaled breath. These studies are conducted to identify potential biomarkers for different medical conditions, which can in turn be used to determine a VOC “fingerprint” for a specific disease. In future, these unique trace gas signatures can be used for non-invasive diagnosis of patients.

Current Studies

• Bacterial Infection Biomarkers: Laboratory study of gases given off by white blood cells infected with different bacterial strains.

• Blood Gases: Analysis of gases dissolved in the blood of individuals under the influence of controlled substances.

• Dialysis Patients: Analysis of exhaled gases in the breath of patients undergoing dialysis.

• Metabolic Diseases: Identification of gases unique to persons with mitochondrial defects that cause metabolic diseases such as diabetes, hyperglycemia, obesity and hypertriglyeridemia.

• Oxidative Stress: Study of gases associated with oxidative stress (particularly ethane and pentane) in the exhaled breath of elderly patients living in a highly polluted and oxidizing environment.

• Pneumonia: Analysis of exhaled gases in the breath of patients believed to be suffering from pneumonia, for the identification of trace gas signatures specific to different bacterial and viral infections that can cause this condition.

• Type I Diabetes: Examination of gases present in the exhaled breath of patients with Type I diabetes and identification of correlations between levels of these exhaled gases and biomarkers for glucose metabolism present in the blood.

Recent Publications:

Gorham, K. A., M. P. Sulbaek Andersen, S. Meinardi, R. J. Delfino, N. Staimer, T. Tjoa, F. S. Rowland, and D. R. Blake:
Ethane and n-Pentane in Exhaled Breath are Biomarkers of Exposure not Effect,
Biomarkers, 2009, 14, 17.[download pdfs]

B. J. Novak, D. R. Blake, S. Meinardi, F. S. Rowland, A. Pontello, D. M. Cooper, and P. R. Galassetti:
Exhaled methyl nitrate as a noninvasive marker of hyperglycemia in type 1 diabetes
PNAS, 2007, 104, 15613. [download pdfs]

Collaborators:

Dr. Ralph Delfino: Associate professor of environmental epidemiology, studies the effects of air pollutants on respiratory and cardiovascular health.
Dr. Pietro Galassetti: Assistant Professor at the General Clinical Research Center (GCRC) at UC Irvine
Dr. Dan Cooper: Professor at the General Clinical Research Center (GCRC) at UC Irvine.

Good question Tuba, not novel; not new.

In terms of the scientific method, I deem the instrument and analysis as valid and reliable, as do the NSF, NOAA, NASA, NCAR, and the NIH.

I take those supporters (and users of the data collected/analysis gleaned from the GC/MS) as a strong indication for the credibility of the science.
I agree. I also remember Tuba's charts which tell us that this evidence is sound.

Monitoring VAPORS - OSHA
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/healthguidelines/chloroform/recognition.html
see section titled: WORKPLACE MONITORING AND MEASUREMENT
Nothing 'NOVEL' about the testing of Chloroform VAPORS.

Dr. Vass determined an add'l source of chloroform had to be involved in the density of the collected gas (outside of expected chloroform resulting from human decomp) beings the numbers were so high, and that basic trash, cleaning fluids and air fresheners combined could NOT produce that high a reading.

Interesting though, in order for the Defense to make their point, in doing so, they acknowledge along w/the mother of the defendant, that efforts were made to disguise odors and evidence.
The JURY will naturally come to understand this regardless of the vapor studies being exploited/allowed at trial or not. Prosecution will question Mrs. CA regarding her tidying efforts including the use fabric fresheners, carpet cleaners and other cleaning solvents.
I think the idea of 'covering up & eliminating the vehicle evidence' may trump all arguments.

CAYLEE IS GOING TO WIN THIS CASE.

ETA: The FRYE Charts appear favorable for the Prosecution

I too, deem the instrument and analysis as valid and reliable mainly because it found the
volume of Chloroform to be so great that it couldn’t be measured or wasn’t given a number of measurement….
Just greater than ……!

The chloroform readings were over and above the volume of ‘trash’ gases/fumes.

“THE TRASH” is to me, another factor of guilt. Who in their ‘right mind’ would take a bag of trash (taken from AL’s apt) and put in the trunk of your vehicle if not to create ‘another hypothesis’ (JB’s language – LOL) of terrible smell.

She knew that ‘no dryer sheets/febreeze or cleaning' would get rid of that odor – so she tried to create more to mask the smell of decomp. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member