Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if these time and date stamps will be helpful as well but I will list them here as well just in case....

The Defense filed what is simply titled as a "Notice of Filing" listing the following:

1. Jeffrey Danzinger - CMA
2. William Weitz - 7/16/09
3. William Weitz - CA School Records
4. Mitigation Videos - MPG, MOV, WMV

Faxed by the newest attorney William Slaybaugh 4/7/11 at 7:51pm. Received by the Clerk 4/8/11 at 9:22AM.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/75730356/20110408-Defense-Notice-of-Filing---Mitigation-Docs

I assume this is what would be considered the "reports" from the two psychiatrists.

MotiontoExaminePrisoner001.jpg

Newbie question, Tuba.....What are Supp Vorts? (paragraph 2) Thanks a bunch :)

Neptune of what you take in through your nostrils has a long tail to tell, extending into the line beneath. The word is "SUPPORT". This may also be read as supplemental vorts; however, this leads to more discussion than you or I have time for.

We heard that Jury selection will start May 9th at 9:00am according to HHJP.

Was there a chart done for this day already? TIA :)

I have noticed that - I don't think DS likes her or wants to play along with ICA being the paralegal. DS just won't drink the ICA kool aid - she will try to get evidence kept out per her job, but I don't think she likes being around ICA and I don't think she goes along with pretending that ICA is innocent.

Who is the older female that Tuba spoke of? I don't think it is DS. I will try to find that post.

DP-qualified Attorney Ann Finnell, possibly?

P.S. Thanks Tuba for the "supports" :)

We cannot chart the start of jury selection as the location is unknown & will remain unknown.

9th Judicial Circuit
JUDGE BELVIN PERRY, JR. / DIVISION 02

------------------- Schedule for Friday, April 15, 2011 -------------------

1:30 pm 3 hrs Case: 48-2008-CF-15606-O-

Motion: STATUS HEARING & MOTION FOR EXAMINATION OF MENTAL HEALTH EXPERT & MOTION IN LIMINE AS TO TESTIMONY OF MENTAL HEALTH EXPERTS

STATE OF FLORIDA

LINDA DRANE-BURDICK vs. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY

JOSE BAEZ

Notes: (COURTROOM 19D

Have a look folks...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6330513&postcount=477"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-CASEY and CAYLEE TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*#3[/ame]

15AprilStatusHearingSlateofDrs001.jpg

The Part of danger, violence and debt oppose this event and this Part is not long in showing its various expressions. Defense has a change of mind in the presentation of this "issue".
Furious "Dwarf" Planet Pluto troubles from House 6 of choices made and speaks to profiteering from the death of an innocent child, not yet three years in age. Found to be violative and contaminative to the public weal. Broadcasters are shocked at this discussion, arguments, Friday April 15. How can anything after this development (mock jury on television) be considered prejudicial to the prisoner?

15AprilStatusHearingSlateofDrs001.jpg

The Part of danger, violence and debt oppose this event and this Part is not long in showing its various expressions. Defense has a change of mind in the presentation of this "issue".
Furious "Dwarf" Planet Pluto troubles from House 6 of choices made and speaks to profiteering from the death of an innocent child, not yet three years in age. Found to be violative and contaminative to the public weal. Broadcasters are shocked at this discussion, arguments, Friday April 15. How can anything after this development (mock jury on television) be considered prejudicial to the prisoner?

Again, Tuba, excuse my ignorance. It sounds as though the chart is saying the judge could possibly allow the state to examine the defendant due to death being different and they can not retry her if she is aquitted based on this testimony?? I may be way off base, but I am trying :blushing:

Wanted to report this in case I fall asleep just after staying up to watch the 11pm news
@ 11 news 6 has a former lawyer of ICA who is calling the inmate a liar..
Hopefully Neptune in Pisces(and of course Mercury retrograde Aries) won't strike again with a news team jumping the gun too soon and falsely reporting news that isn't news (i.e. an earlier post of mine that turned out to be incorrect info released by a news site)
It will be at www.clickorlando.com after 11 pm. They do not post their leading news until right after the newscast, or during,so they get you to watch.
I will try and post the real link after 11 as long as I am not asleep
Peace
MeenaMom

Later edit LKB saying Casey lied about Zeniada, and a preview of the upcoming CBS 48 hours. This 48 hours seems to be very slanted toward the defendant for example the mock jury acquiting her, but didn't CBS pay for this story so they have a financial invesment (http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html)

and Tuba you rock, you are so amazing with your spot on charts. I am awed that I get to read your charts and learn from them Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the news link to the story. References the '48 Hours' show and Linda K-Baden
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html

Wanted to report this in case I fall asleep just after staying up to watch the 11pm news
@ 11 news 6 has a former lawyer of ICA who is calling the inmate a liar..
Hopefully Neptune in Pisces(and of course Mercury retrograde Aries) won't strike again with a news team jumping the gun too soon and falsely reporting news that isn't news (i.e. an earlier post of mine that turned out to be incorrect info released by a news site)
It will be at www.clickorlando.com after 11 pm. They do not post their leading news until right after the newscast, or during,so they get you to watch.
I will try and post the real link after 11 as long as I am not asleep
Peace
MeenaMom

Later edit LKB saying Casey lied about Zeniada, and a preview of the upcoming CBS 48 hours. This 48 hours seems to be very slanted toward the defendant for example the mock jury acquiting her, but didn't CBS pay for this story so they have a financial invesment (http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27538935/detail.html)

and Tuba you rock, you are so amazing with your spot on charts. I am awed that I get to read your charts and learn from them Thanks!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the news link to the story. References the '48 Hours' show and Linda K-Baden
I was just coming to post the same...It's truly a huge revelation, IMO and could be the reason LKB jumped ship (even as she states a hardship for travel expenses. LKB wouldn't go broke getting on a plane to defend ICA) what happened to giving back?..

How can you defend the indefenseable when only LIES are front and center...JMHO

snippets from article....

Former Anthony Attorney: Casey Lied
Murder Trial For Casey Anthony To Begin In May

POSTED: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
UPDATED: 5:58 am EDT April 14, 2011

Linda Kenney Baden, who left the defense team in October, said, "She lied. Sure. I think everyone knows that was a lie," referring to Casey’s claim that Caylee was kidnapped by a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Investigators have found no evidence the babysitter ever existed.

In the interview, which airs at 10 p.m. Saturday on Local 6, Kenney Baden also said Casey’s "actions have been her own worst enemy."

Justice for Caylee

His Honor wants the seat a jury in less than a week...He wants opening statements to begin on May 17, 2011 9am....

Do our fine astrolgers see this as a possibility?

Can you seat a jury in just 5 days on a DP case?

Or will the trial start date be pushed back due to jury selections?

TIA

Justice for Caylee

The Trial is taking place in an unknown location.

The Trial is taking place in an unknown location.

Tuba - The jurors will be chosen from an unknown location but they will be brought back to Orlando for the actual trial.

Want is good, possible may be another idea. But do remember, there is a second stop after xxxxxxxxxxxbloc. Therefore, this question is not an event chart certain but a horary you are asking. Your location is not the trial location, so let us exercise our patience.

Quoted from Tuba - Facing Up to It - January 16, 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If any inmate moved toward calendar dates when a life or death determination were to be made on his head, that defendent would expect significant transits occurring to reflect the fatality of it all. The transits do not disappoint in this prosecution.

You may remember at the indictment, Pluto stared back from the jurors' sector at 28°. The Aries Moon would eventually trine that Sagittarian Pluto from her House, The Future. We are about to see a major shift in the canopy above as the lunar node regresses backward into Sagittarius. By Prisoner's birthday, the returning Sun will square the node in Sagittarius precisely. Her native faulty judgment will reach new levels of error and at least by the end of March when Mercury stations to retrograde, she will engage in a re-evaluation of her circumstance. Outer conditions force a change but there is an urge to come on too strong, to take a conspicuous place at the table, to push your luck, to seek the spotlight, to go over the top & way out beyond. There is discord in working with The Team and its chosen associates; some ties terminate. Due to her own nodal positions, Moderation never heard from her and she cannot accept that people are what they seem to be, always suspecting hidden motives. There is in her a burning intensity that runs on electric current and when this finds no release, it transmutes into rage. She senses defection in others but does not imagine nor consider that she might be the cause.

Come April, we know what happens. Neptune enters her own Sign, which is also Neptune's own Sign, for the first time in a century and a half. This occurs while Mars & Uranus are conjunct on her Decision Point. Smoke is rising from Cell F, DORML-12.
"

Found this one while I was looking for a post from Tuba that said, I believe, something about JB and a betrayal by an older woman. I do not think it would be AF as she said she would be there until the end. But DS seems to be frustrated and in particular with the behavior of the whole team last Friday. I think Ms. Simms is acustomed to her clients and co-counsel having a somewhat higher maturity level.

We don't know who left yet but it would not surprise me if it were DS.

BBM. Could this betrayal by an "older woman" be Linda K-Baden? I can't imagine LKB stating ICA lied about Zanny, without the permission of ICA & the defense. Even though she no longer represents ICA, she's still under Attorney-client priveledge, and would know the repercussions...unless, of course they gave their blessings and its part of the DT strategy (whatever that is, at this point.)

Tuba -

I also just ran across this time stamp if you were to need it for some reason....

State's Notice of Provision of Photographs to be used at Trial
Filed with the Clerk 4/11/11 at at 2:24PM
1 CD with 236 Photographs which the State intends to use at trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA