State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the program. I have used several, and I know there are secure telnet programs, although I have not used them.

PuTty comes to mind. In fact, I have suspected that BC was running PuTty on the Blackjack and that is how the remote call was triggered.

Before my back gets overloaded with folks jumping on it, let me say that:

1. It was not found on the BlackJack
2. It is MY OPINION
3. He was seen pressing keys on the HT video
4. There was data useage at the time of the HT trip.

The data usage was during the first HT trip. The call occurred 1 minute before the second trip. So he would have had to set it up with a time delay.

Is there going to be afternoon session today or is this the day they are only in session till lunchtime??

Yes, full day today. Half day tomorrow and Friday, although it looks like the offer of proof for the timestamp evidence will be tomorrow afternoon.

Two other options:
1) call was initiated by a command issued based on a timer on the router Agreed
2) connection was made via a WiFi Internet connection. Does HT or any neighboring store have a WiFi hotspot? There are free wifi hotspots in the area now, not sure about 2008. Again there should be a data connection trail on TWC data network.

My comments added in Red

Come on Cummings, that was below the belt. Stating BC must have a "good grip" with his tennis skills. Very snarky too.

I can't believe he's implying that playing tennis means he had some kind of stranglers hands.

Just answer the question "Mr. witness who is sooooo superior and bff of Brad"....

MH IMO is coming across as biased. 'Well brad took the high road'. And he too changed his statements, more than the one time the previous witness stated he did.

Howard's going gangsta now.

Wow, this DA team is starting to lose it! First off asks if you need a racquet to play tennis, then whether you a good grip!

Hiller's response: you need to hold onto the racquet!!!

I can't believe he's implying that playing tennis means he had some kind of stranglers hands.

Exactly. That's the only thing he's implying. Give me a break. The guy can hold a tennis racket. So can my 90 year old grammy.

Whoa, down Cummings down. Not sure I understand how this guy has changed his story but he like his wife has a real tude!

Says what is on his mind.....another way to explain being rude....which I think he is. Just my opinion. He looked down on Nancy. Made fun of her. Bless her heart...

Says what is on his mind.....another way to explain being rude....which I think he is. Just my opinion. He looked down on Nancy. Made fun of her. Bless her heart...

Not being argumentative, but what are you referring to?

MH IMO is coming across as biased. 'Well brad took the high road'. And he too changed his statements, more than the one time the previous witness stated he did.

Now, I understand completely why Nancy didnt share specifics with his wife. She knew whatever she said would get back to Brad..so had to quash her "Anger" when with them..

good grip....good long armed swing.....accurate aim.....wins Tennis.

the other day, I tossed about a theory of how brad could have taken one long armed swing at Nancy when she came home, while holding one of the wooden ducks, thus delivering a fatal blow by breaking the hyoid bone in one shot. END GAME.

It is not easy to break the hyoid bone, but when fractured, the physiology of hematoma and swelling closes the airway rapidly and without warning, and is diagnostic of strangulation, per the Pub Med information I found from the National institute of health.

the medical examiner noted a thin line bruise on her throat in the autopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member