2011.04.28 - Day four of the trial - TL testifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lintz said she and Christopher Coleman regularly texted each other, including the night before the murders. How often did they communicate, Reitz asked.

"All the time," she said. "Constantly."

She said Coleman told her he would serve divorce papers on May 4, 2009, but later told her a typo meant it would be moved back a day to May 5.

That ended up being the day Coleman's wife and children were found dead.

Lintz's answers were in a matter-of-fact, even tone. No one asked if she had any inkling that the relationship might turn to murder. At one point, Reitz asked whether they were planning on getting married.

"The divorce had to happen first," she replied.

Reitz did not press her further.

She said she does not remember making a sex video with Coleman in Hawaii. The video was described to the jury by a police officer just before her testimony. When Reitz asked if they had had sex in Arizona, she answered, "That's questionable, but probably."

She testified that she was unhappy that Coleman planned a trip to Disney World with his family for July 2009, and told him she didn't want him to go. She said Coleman told her he cancelled it but that Sheri Coleman had rescheduled it for that fall. Lintz said she posed as Sheri Coleman in a call to Disney World to check.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_1f12040a-7159-11e0-b062-001a4bcf6878.html

BB&CM Did anybody or Is anybody going to ask TL if she ever saw this headed towards Sheri and her Sons being murdered? I want to know!

BB&CM Did anybody or Is anybody going to ask TL if she ever saw this headed towards Sheri and her Sons being murdered? I want to know!

I think that will come in the civil suit...if we get this conviction. Reading comments here and there, there's always one who thinks this is romantic...true love.

If he gets off...I will swear off following these things FOREVER.

I wish TL could've answered some questions I still have.

Did CC talk about absolutely wanting custody of his two sons?
Did TL intend to be involved with the boys?
Listen, they had already named their future child "Zoe", so I want to know what TL thought was going to happen to the two alive sons Chris had already.

Did she ever think Chris would kill his family?

I think that will come in the civil suit...if we get this conviction. Reading comments here and there, there's always one who thinks this is romantic...true love.

If he gets off...I will swear off following these things FOREVER.

Oh, a civil suit...that certainly should follow. Don't worry, he won't get off, except maybe in the shower. :floorlaugh:

I know it is stated the affair began in November 2008. But does anyone recall when Chris met TL and how many times they were around each other?

Chris Hayes..
#colemantrial suspect Coleman sounded like a child in sex tapes (in terms of tone, substance & inflection).

According to KSDK she testified that she met Chris at a JMM event in which Sheri had recommended she attended. She also said that they were in love and planned to marry. She said she often met him on trips he too for JMM and that she stayed in his hotel. SHe also said that her brother Keith sent her sexts.

ChrisHayesTV Chris Hayes
#colemantrial we could hear mistress Lintz *heals hammer the floor as she walked in court. She then took a long (friendly) look @ suspect.

According to KSDK she testified that she met Chris at a JMM event in which Sheri had recommended she attended. She also said that they were in love and planned to marry. She said she often met him on trips he too for JMM and that she stayed in his hotel. SHe also said that her brother Keith sent her sexts.

What a family! I'd love to hear Pastor Daddy's Sunday sermon.

In court Thursday, Lintz testified that she had been having an ongoing affair with Chris Coleman. The two would meet up whenever he traveled for work with Joyce Meyer Ministries. Lintz said the two planned on getting married, and they had even bought promise rings, which they would wear when together. Lintz wore her promise ring to court.

"Lintz was friends with Sheri Coleman in high school. She (Lintz) first met Chris Coleman at a Joyce Meyer event in Florida, after Sheri recommended she go watch.

Lintz said she had not spoken with Chris Coleman since May 2009."

snip

Prosecutors displayed some of the nude pictures Coleman and Lintz exchanged, with the private parts blacked out for the jury. Coleman's family looked away when these images were shown.

Webcam videos that Coleman sent Lintz were shown next. He was exposing himself in both and in one video was naked in the shower.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/256659/3/Coleman-mistress-Promise-rings-exchanged

Chris Hayes..
#colemantrial suspect Coleman sounded like a child in sex tapes (in terms of tone, substance & inflection).

Creepy. Was he role playing or is this the real him? What a catch.

Creepy. Was he role playing or is this the real him? What a catch.

Sheri and Chris were very young when they married. I have no idea about the Coleman's famiy's view on sex but I would guess they were not "avant guard."

I'm guessing that Chris was "inexperienced" and conventional. I doubt he had ever met anyone like Tara.

I'm betting the life Tara lived was anything but conventional...in gentleman's clubs and at the Dog Track. I bet she was PLENTY experienced in ways Chris could only have imagined. This is why he says his "life began" with Tara..probably when she took him to bed.

He says he had never sexted before. I believe him. How thrilling this new woman was. How could the devout Christian wife who had only known HIM compete?

He sounds childish in the video IMO...because he was SO inexperienced. Probably wasn't quite sure what exactly to do....what to say. But this was what Tara was teaching him. He is as inexperienced as a young teen... playacting.

I think this is what the reporter meant.

It was the first time they'd seen each other since before Coleman's wife and two young sons were found strangled on May 5, 2009. Coleman watched Lintz throughout her testimony. Lintz only looked at Coleman when the prosecutor asked her to identify the defendant.

Coleman made a computer entry marking Nov. 5, 2008, as "the day Tara changed my life." They met in Orlando when Coleman's boss, televangelist Joyce Meyer, was leaving for a cruise.

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/1688112/chris-colemans-former-mistress.html#ixzz1KrUWvwXY

I just don't know what to say. I am even more disgusted and horrified than I have ever been in the last two years. I cannot believe the nerve of that woman to walk into court wearing a ring the defendant gave her! Does she have no empathy for her former best friend or her children? Does she not realize that her deed of bedding her former best friends husband, sexting him, traveling with him, giving ULTIMATUMS (Disney Trip - she didn't want him to go to the Happiest Place on Earth with his children???? Selfish!) and stealing him from her and her children are why we are all following this trial today? She has just as much blood on her hands as Chris IMO. How much pressuring did she put on CC to divorce Sheri? I'm not excusing CC, there is no excuse EVER for what he did... but I believe her actions play a bigger role in this entire thing than I ever dreamed before today. I'm disgusted.

I agree,her action may have played a waaayyyy bigger role.Was she planning this along with him?I wouldn't doubt she's still wearing that ring so he won't turn on her and come out with the whole truth.It wouldn't surprise me if she knew exactly what he was going to do,it may even have been what she suggested.

Honestly at this point I would believe she suggested it too! She's obviously not in her right mind if she still believes him and is standing by him.

Locals... Did anyone see the promise ring on Fox2 Edge at 6? Chris had a teaser at 5 that he'd be showing it, I recorded it and it turned out to be an "expanded edition" that went until 7 p.m. It definitely wasn't in the original time slot... dang it!

"Though they knew each other for more than a decade, their relationship changed. Coleman made a computer entry marking Nov. 5, 2008, as "the day Tara changed my life."
Lintz testified they first had sex in mid-December. That was also about the same time her lover's wife, Sheri Coleman, confided in Lintz that she and her husband were no longer having sex."

Read more: http://www.bnd.com/2011/04/28/1688112/chris-colemans-former-mistress.html#ixzz1KrlnJTqT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500