2011.04.28 - Day four of the trial - TL testifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be dying to have a best friend like that :insert name calling: OMG, TL wore CC's promise ring to court!

Wouldn't "Zoe Lynn" have the most honorable parents? Let's hope Daddy doesn't tire of Mommy ten years from now..and let's hope Mommy is a light sleeper.

I don't know about anybody else but if I were defending a man accused of murdering his wife and children so he could start a new life with his mistress.....I think having said mistress wear her "promise ring" on the stand would only enrage the jury. :waitasec:

I don't know about anybody else but if I were defending a man accused of murdering his wife and children so he could start a new life with his mistress.....I think having said mistress wear her "promise ring" on the stand would only enrage the jury. :waitasec:

the jury wouldnt know though-they cant watch news coverage-that's the only way they would know...

Wearing the ring, the way she dressed...there is defiance here. I guess she thinks if he gets off, they'll write a book, GET THE INSURANCE, and be famous. Beats working at the Dog Track.

Freakin’ un-believable…I’d love to hear from observers in the courtroom about her demeanor. It almost sounds like she is proud to wear CC’s “promise” ring as she “tersely” testifies in light of such tragic circumstances. And to describe herself as Sheri’s “best friend” -- I’ll second and third it -- O-M-G, O-M-G, O-M-G!!

the jury wouldnt know though-they cant watch news coverage-that's the only way they would know...

Too bad. I assumed it was part of one of their text messages or his purchases that is part of evidence.

TL still wearing that promise ring disturbs me a whole lot. What did she love about Chris? She's deluded if she thinks it would still be the same with Chris. He wouldn't have his job that includes exotic travel. He'd be some jobless loser. What is TL thinking!

The fact that he did, in fact, "allegedly" kill his wife and kids might change the relationship, but that's JMO.

Hey, she loves her job at the dog track. She was worried if she had to testify that it might interfere with her important job.

Sleeze was the word I was searching for.

I know there are no etiquette books for this kind of thing, but should I write one, I will suggest Mistresses of men who slaughtered their families should dress somberly for trial and leave his love trinkets at home.

I do not think the jury was touched by the loyal Ms. Lintz today. Especially if the graphic photos of the victims are still on display.

Certainly the jurors can understand the love and passion this cute couple had for each other. Here is a recording of CC in the shower confessing he has never done what he was doing for any other woman. Really?

Forget any more talk of how CC was trying to save his marriage or that things were getting better between him and Sheri.

Lintz said she and Christopher Coleman regularly texted each other, including the night before the murders. How often did they communicate, Reitz asked.

"All the time," she said. "Constantly."

She said Coleman told her he would serve divorce papers on May 4, 2009, but later told her a typo meant it would be moved back a day to May 5.

That ended up being the day Coleman's wife and children were found dead.

Lintz's answers were in a matter-of-fact, even tone. No one asked if she had any inkling that the relationship might turn to murder. At one point, Reitz asked whether they were planning on getting married.

"The divorce had to happen first," she replied.

Reitz did not press her further.

She said she does not remember making a sex video with Coleman in Hawaii. The video was described to the jury by a police officer just before her testimony. When Reitz asked if they had had sex in Arizona, she answered, "That's questionable, but probably."

She testified that she was unhappy that Coleman planned a trip to Disney World with his family for July 2009, and told him she didn't want him to go. She said Coleman told her he cancelled it but that Sheri Coleman had rescheduled it for that fall. Lintz said she posed as Sheri Coleman in a call to Disney World to check.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_1f12040a-7159-11e0-b062-001a4bcf6878.html

OMG - she had the nerve to wear a ring rec'd from the murderer? What a wonderful gal!

BARF!

Mel

Chris Hayes
#colemantrial before lewd act Coleman told Tara "You're the only person I've done anything like this for..It's crazy. I love you that much."

ChrisHayesTV: #colemantrial mistress Tara looked long @ suspect before testifying, then said she still wore his promise ring.
24 seconds ago from Twitter for iPhone

Seriously, I want to vomit.

Ok, this cocktail waitress has me absolutely disgusted!! I am at a loss for words! This case if like the never-ending case of evidence against the perp. At this point, I am not sure how anyone, including his own mother, could believe he is innocent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500