2011.05.04 Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bathroom pictures are way "out there" in my opinion. I don't think the jury needs to come up with yet another theory about what happened, they only need to evaluate the information they were given. It's odd that they are possibly interested in a theory that was tossed around on a discussion board shortly after the murder.

Are they looking at her back because of the bra? Does anyone know if it was rolled under and up like one does when you put it on? Maybe they're checking her back for scratches indicating she was drug like someone posted.

I think you are right about the seat being up in the master bath which would have been Nancy's bathroom!!!! That caught my attention at the time, and women on the jury would notice that also and maybe think something happened in that bathroom.

I hope I don't get slammed for bringing this up again, but yesterday a few comments were made in regard to NC's stomach contents that she may possibly have gotten sick when she got home explaining it being HER bathroom. Just thinking out loud but could explain why she didn't have anything in her stomach.

The stuffed animals that Bradley said were in the vase in the entryway were in the sink of master bathroom too. Looked like they had been washed.

Can someone briefly summarize what that theory was? She was killed in the master bathroom?

I believe the theory was that she had gotten up and taken a shower and BC killed her as she was getting out of the shower. That was early on.

**I wonder if the jury wants to see the pic with the commode lid up?

I wonder if any of the jurors will grant an interview after they are released. So many questions we'd have for them.

Are they looking at her back because of the bra? Does anyone know if it was rolled under and up like one does when you put it on? Maybe they're checking her back for scratches indicating she was drug like someone posted.

I think they will be looking at the rolled up sports bra.

Triangle Academy Preschool is not PRICEY! Again for the 2006-2007 school year we paid $220 per month for a 2 day program 9am to 1pm. 2007-2008 we paid $310 for a 3 day program 9am to 1pm.

It was a bit more expensive than church affiliated programs, but it wasn't the MOST expensive preschool in the area. The Montessori schools hold that honor as well as full time daycare with preschool curriculum.

okay 310 then............when a family is not able to pay their monthly bills, live hand to mouth, pull on their 401K, take out a second mortgage, etc. this is too much.....

maybe they should have sold a bmw or changed gyms.......whatever.......when you have no money, you don't spend money......that was the point:)

You misunderstood what I said. I didn't say that a construction site was not a good place to dump a body. What I said was that Google Maps is not suitable for determining a good place to dump a body, for among other reasons, because it is not in real time. What shows up in Google Maps as a constuction site may be a fully built-out neighborhood in reality.

You are correct that google maps isn't always up to date, but I don't think anyone thinks Brad was looking for a site during this search. I am certain that isn't the first time he had seen that area.

they want autopsy photos :/

Really? That would be a plus for the prosecution IMO. Had to run out and pick up one of my grandsons from school, so now I'm way behind in the reading again. :( Thank goodness papa is helping with his homework. :seeya:

Theory for me all along has been it happened in the master bathroom. I believe he crept in on her when she got home from the party. He saw her silouette and followed her.

I believe the theory was that she had gotten up and taken a shower and BC killed her as she was getting out of the shower. That was early on.

I found it odd too, and pointed it out in whatever thread that was in. But a CPD detective could have decided to take a leak before taking the picture. Kind of like sitting on the bed before taking a picture of it.

Bathroom pictures are way "out there" in my opinion. I don't think the jury needs to come up with yet another theory about what happened, they only need to evaluate the information they were given. It's odd that they are possibly interested in a theory that was tossed around on a discussion board shortly after the murder.

I don't know, I recall that early on in the trial there was a lot of testimony and video of exactly what condition the entire house was in. (With the strangely selective clean areas shown.)

Now that makes NO sense. Who in their right mind takes a shower BEFORE running? Even if she was hung over she could have just splashed water on her face to wake up.

What is the significance of the Aug 8th phone call (other than my birthday :great:)?

My youngest sons birthday! But, I don't believe he talked to Brad Cooper that day.....:crazy:

Regarding what I have bolded, we really don't know that they didn't discuss it.

I believe we do know it. Nancy discovered it when she attempted to use a credit card to pay the water bill so the water could be turned back on, is the way I remember it. MOO

I found it odd too, and pointed it out in whatever thread that was in. But a CPD detective could have decided to take a leak before taking the picture. Kind of like sitting on the bed before taking a picture of it.

Wouldn't surprise me, but so unprofessional and compromising to a crime scene, right? Like drinking a Diet Coke while searching the house too.

Hi otto:seeya:

In photos that Just the Fax supplied way back ... the master bedroom bathroom had heaps of cleaning detergents in there - one that stood out to me was a cylindrical tub of Chlorox Wipes ... it was on the bathroom sink. All this by a man who never cleaned. Ever. And then decided *only* the trunk of his car required hi-force cleaning because it .... allegedly stank of gasoline. Tho no aroma existed when CRD opened it up.

Hey! I vaguely recall that the bathrooms were clean and that they had cleaning products on the counters. I assumed that this was how it normally looked. I wonder if Just the Fax, or a friend can repost the photos.

Well, it's not a crazy thought, but when would she had taken a shower? Her getting up in the 4-5am time frame doesn't fit the states timeline very good. It would save him from undressing her but it only makes better sense if she took a shower when she got home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner