In Session - Monday May 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed this case close while they were looking for Caylee but not so much after that. I have been watching In Session since all this started up again.

I like JB, Casey has a good lawyer working for her in my opinion.

I do think Casey is guilty, I'm not sure about the DP though.

Ima

I'm watching this interview for the first time, and I might barf.

The state was denied a gag order

Yes, by defense, yet it is JB who is complaining that the media is hurting his client. If a gag order was in place the national news would not be following the case that closely, I would imagine. It was the worst thing JB did. By bring attention to his client the information about the money paid by ABC to KC for pictures of Caylee became public to most people's outrage. WE would not know this except for the media. Not so good for JB, but very good for us because it starts to bring the pieces of the puzzle together.

I have no problem with the media because the media has brought us all the hearings and tomorrow the trial. I just don't like deception just for ratings. That's not fair to the defendant and can turn people against the media of any kind.

If we had no media......we would not know and could only speculate. "Did that trial take place in Florida yet with the young woman accused of killing her child?" It puts us backwards and no one wants to go back to the 50's. lol jmo

Yes... because Baez was opposed to it. God forbid his TV face time be forbidden.

The media AND Baez opposed it but I would have too, given the state was leaking information and he was having to read about it before it was public information (please don't make me defend his butt again - my heart hates doing that but my head says I should lol)

It was to his advantage but their are many players in the game. The state has had every opportunity to go totally public but the SA office rarely does.... afterall they have the sheriffs, the FBI, medical examiner working for THEM.

Beth Karas saying she has never been this intimately involved with any case . . . . 3 years she has been involved with this case.

Jean C. saying the SA will be telling the story of a) missing child investigation and then going on from there.

Beth says the DT will be offering an explantion of 31 days, throw in a few things of "reasonable doubt" (ie: RK 3 times reporting where the remains were found).

There is no 'explanation' for the 31 days other than the truth. She was happy to be free of her responsibilities and she was trying to hide the crime from her friends and family.

And the only reason that RK had to report the remains 3X was because the arriving officer was incompetent. Cannot blame that on Kronk.

I have been in the same position as RK [ NOT a dead body though]and sometimes it takes several calls of notification to get the authorities involved. We were concerned about a child being neglected and probably abused and we called 5 times in total. Does that make us suspicious?

I was watching Baez talk about the media coverage....on mute....and he had a huge grin on his face. I thought he didn't like the media coverage?

Now, I have it off mute to hear what he says about how the case compares to OJ. This should be good.

JB said he skipped classes in law school to watch the OJ trial. LOL!

The media AND Baez opposed it but I would have too, given the state was leaking information and he was having to read about it before it was public information (please don't make me defend his butt again - my heart hates doing that but my head says I should lol)

It was to his advantage but their are many players in the game. The state has had every opportunity to go totally public but the SA office rarely does.... afterall they have the sheriffs, the FBI, medical examiner working for THEM.

With all due respect, the state hasn't leaked any information out this entire time. Is this about the Sunshine Laws? That goes both ways once the defense or state asks for discovery. It is not one sided for the state. Besides, if anyone has been leaking info, it's the defense to WESH. The state did not do anything shady or underhanded here.

Does anyone really believe that JB is going to be able to explain the 31 days in the first 3 minutes of his opening statement? I was just listening and he says he can explain it within the first minute?? It is going to take a lot more than a few minutes to convince a jury of any reasonable explanation for the 31 days.

YES. There IS a way that Baez can explain the 31 days in the first minute of his opening statement. All he has to do is tell the truth: Casey was partying and lying because she did not want anyone to know that she hid her dead baby in the car trunk. Done.

With all due respect, the state hasn't leaked any information out this entire time. Is this about the Sunshine Laws? That goes both ways once the defense or state asks for discovery. It is not one sided for the state. Besides, if anyone has been leaking info, it's the defense to WESH. The state did not do anything shady or underhanded here.

And to go another step, how would opposing the gag order stop the leaks?

Not trying to make you defend him, I'm just confused.

Oh dear God.

IS guy (not Mike Brooks, but the other guy) just said, "Do you think the state is going to make this about Caylee more than anything else?" Like that would be astonishing.

WTH else is this about??? Does anyone remember???

Tru "Entertainment" TV.

:twocents:

To my knowledge all information released from the state was through the "Sunshine Laws" that is not exactly a leak. Defense has not come forward with one leak only accused the state of doing so with the state finally bringing up the issue in court to get JB to stop.

KC has had the best of the best on her defense team. LKB, AL, Dr. Lee, Dr. K, numerous forensic experts who will not be used, dropped being a better use of the word.

If we did not have the sheriffs, the FBI, medical examiners how do you think justice would be processed? Through the media? Let's not forget how KC got to this point. The fact that she lied made SA's job that much harder.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding here but it sounds as if you feel KC is at a disadvantage because she got caught red-handed and somehow this is just not fair because she has little to prove her innocence against the big bad State of Florida.

I am one who would thank these public servants everyday for their diligence in getting to the TRUTH. Something that is demanded of them by law. Media has no such guidelines IMO. jmo

Lawd, JB said his friends nicknamed him "Juanny Cochran."

BBM:

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

There is no way they could tie RK to this ... besides, how would RK get the body in the trunk of ICA' car? how could RK get the baby blanket that was found at the site where Caylee's remains were ? what in the world would RK be doing with chloroform ? Oh ... and the duct tape ?

Geez ... I would believe an extra-terrestial did it before RK ...

I don't think they are trying to say he was the killer. I think they are trying to tie him to placing the body. Like they are going to try and say the body was planted AFTER she was arrested. Maybe by George or someone who had him put the baby there. Makes no sense though, either way. And if they put any energy into the' RK is suspicious' strategy, then their desperation will show.

OMG ..This is embarrassing to watch ..It is actually PAINFUL ! Compared to JC?? huh?? Lawd .

I followed this case close while they were looking for Caylee but not so much after that. I have been watching In Session since all this started up again.

I like JB, Casey has a good lawyer working for her in my opinion.

I do think Casey is guilty, I'm not sure about the DP though.

Ima

No words. :eek:

Isn't that precious...... JB and the guy from In Session having lunch together like best buds.:sick::banghead:

JB: "There is no story to be told. There are only facts - from both sides."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member