Which witness will boost SA case the most?

Well personally, I can't wait to see Baez cross Yuri Melich-- that will be my highlight, and I think it will be pivotal testimony. As for surprises, I'm eager to hear from the psychiatrists/psychologists that the defense dropped off their witness list and the prosecution picked up. I think they will be stunning. For a boost, I think Dr. Vass will deliver the slam dunk. jmo

I actually think the young lady that testified today (Maria Kissh?) is going to be one of the strongest witnesses for the State. She seemed extremely professional and credible. Most of ICA's friends will testify that they thought she was a good mother. However, Maria's excellent testimony has called that into question. Apparently, Caylee was left out on a balcony by herself while ICA was holed up in Tony's room. And, obviously ICA would not help Caylee put her shoes and socks on, because Maria had to help her. There was that little snippet about the car, though.. that might not help the State very much, but I frankly don't see it harming them much, either.

BBM

I think Tony Lazzaro cleared that issue up. He gave the date as June 4.

I have a sneaking suspicion LA is going to be great. JMO!

I think CH was pretty damning today, myself.

Dr. Vass. The forensics will put the lie to the accidental drowning theory.

I'd bet that Lee has had enough of protecting KC by now, esp after they've dragged GA through the mud, and Lee is next on that hit list. Hopefully, his testimony will crucify KC. Does anyone think there will be witnesses called from LP's posse who were with KC in the house while out on bond???

I actually think the young lady that testified today (Maria Kissh?) is going to be one of the strongest witnesses for the State. She seemed extremely professional and credible. Most of ICA's friends will testify that they thought she was a good mother. However, Maria's excellent testimony has called that into question. Apparently, Caylee was left out on a balcony by herself while ICA was holed up in Tony's room. And, obviously ICA would not help Caylee put her shoes and socks on, because Maria had to help her. There was that little snippet about the car, though.. that might not help the State very much, but I frankly don't see it harming them much, either.

I'm concerned about the bold. Makes one wonder how often ICA was okay to allow Caylee to be unsupervised. DT might be able to play this into the Caylee drowned story.

I agree with alot of you regarding Yuri, Dr. Vass (my honey), and Lee.

Another who may provide a bit of shocking info for the jurors who don't know nearly what we know could be Ricardo. Remember KC and Caylee slept there for how many nights, and wasn't Caylee in the same bed? I don't think they were monks in that bed.

I'm concerned about the bold. Makes one wonder how often ICA was okay to allow Caylee to be unsupervised. DT might be able to play this into the Caylee drowned story.

Yes, but Baez really laid that at George's feet, imo. It was GA's fault she was inattentive at that time, iirc.

I thought of that too after hearing her testimony. It shows a pattern of neglect. JG said the same thing about Casey.

Yes, but Baez really laid that at George's feet, imo. It was GA's fault she was inattentive at that time, iirc.

OMG! Are you saying what I think? yep I think you are and wow!
you may be right.
Did I really let that thought into my brain.
Oh YES I DID...
I think I.just went blind. :floorlaugh:

Possibly, however all credibility was lost when JB introduced GA & RK into the "drowning theory". MOO

Still can't wait for Yuri's testimony. :)

:cow::cow::cow:

I think the "Forensic Experts" will boost this case for the SA.

Great advances have been made in "forensic science" in recent years, so it is "my opinion" that today's juries will want to see and hear about the types of things they hear on shows like "CSI" ... and forensic advances they hear about in the news.

Of course, "forensic evidence" may not appeal to some because of the difficult "science" involved ... or maybe, they might find it "boring" -- too "scientific" or difficult to comprehend.

But -- if the SA's Forensic Experts lay it out there for the Jury to understand -- in "layman's terms" and make it "interesting", the evidence will "connect all the dots" from the body in the car, duct tape, chloroform, remains in the woods, botanical evidence ... And this will also "shoot down" the "accidental pool drowning" defense ...

As to witnesses:

Dr. Vass -- and -- the expert who will testify as to the DUCT TAPE !

I also think it will be whoever is on the stand (Dr. G?) to present the description and image of the duct tape covering mouth and nose. Not just one, but 3 pieces.

Was it Amy H. who said in a desperate almost crying voice to Casey, "If anything has happened to Caylee I'll just die..."? (Paraphrased since I do not recall the exact wording but that's pretty close, I think.)

If Amy testifies, she will be there for Caylee and only Caylee. I think she really loved that little one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86
Back