Which witness will boost SA case the most?

I actually think the young lady that testified today (Maria Kissh?) is going to be one of the strongest witnesses for the State. She seemed extremely professional and credible. Most of ICA's friends will testify that they thought she was a good mother. However, Maria's excellent testimony has called that into question. Apparently, Caylee was left out on a balcony by herself while ICA was holed up in Tony's room. And, obviously ICA would not help Caylee put her shoes and socks on, because Maria had to help her. There was that little snippet about the car, though.. that might not help the State very much, but I frankly don't see it harming them much, either.

I'm concerned about the bold. Makes one wonder how often ICA was okay to allow Caylee to be unsupervised. DT might be able to play this into the Caylee drowned story.

I agree Maria K's testimony will be beneficial to the state. JB tried to use the testimony of Clint, Cameron and Nate to paint Casey as a loving mother. Maria was able to catch onto things the guys didn't catch onto. Maria mentioned Caylee answering the door and the balcony incident while KC was in Tony's room. Those small incidents give indication that KC was a bit careless with Caylee and some of the guys in the apartment didn't think much of KC leaving Caylee unsupervised. I know plenty of women who wouldn't trust a small girl around men that she barely knew. Maria seems very intelligent and I have hard time imagining why she was dating Clint and hanging out with the Fusion group. I think Maria probably didn't like Casey but I don't think she was jealous or bothered by her. JB tried to make it seem as if Maria had an axe to grind with Casey but that backfired.

Was it Amy H. who said in a desperate almost crying voice to Casey, "If anything has happened to Caylee I'll just die..."? (Paraphrased since I do not recall the exact wording but that's pretty close, I think.)

If Amy testifies, she will be there for Caylee and only Caylee. I think she really loved that little one.

I think it was Kristina Chester who said that. I think several of Casey's friends really did love Caylee and I think they wised up to Casey's BS and probably want justice for Caylee.

I think it was Kristina Chester who said that. I think several of Casey's friends really did love Caylee and I think they wised up to Casey's BS and probably want justice for Caylee.

Thank you. I remember hearing it, just couldn't remember who said it.

which one will be the most beneficial?
the one that gets the jury to believe this was a 1st degree murder and not an accident!
just can't quite say WHO this will be yet.

even if it was an accident, she needs to spend life in prison for desecrating her daughter's body, sending OCSO on a while good chase and royally f'ing up everyone's lives!

I have a sneaking suspicion LA is going to be great. JMO!

You know, I was thinkin Yuri, but you might just be onto something.

Let's ask ourselves: If your parents were being tortured by your sibling, would you allow it for one moment?
My husband has not spoken to his sister for many years because of something horrible she did to their mother. Nothing even close to this degree of betrayal.
Lee cannot allow his parents, the only parents he'll ever have in his long free life, be destroyed. He needs them, they're going to be in-laws soon, they will be grandparents again someday.
Love him or hate him, put yourself in the simple position he will be in and then decide if you would fold for the sibling or protect your parents from any further harm. I would venture to say that Lee cares less about her stupid baseless allegations against him than he does about what she's doing to his folks. Lee has shown great love for his mother ("she can be overbearing but she will do anything for you") and respect for his father.
Let's remember, too, that KC never made these allegations about Lee & George to her girlfriends or plutonic (if that exists with her) guy friends. She only told these stories to boyfriends. There were posters here on another thread who offered fantastic reasoning behind that tactic.

I agree with alot of you regarding Yuri, Dr. Vass (my honey), and Lee.

Another who may provide a bit of shocking info for the jurors who don't know nearly what we know could be Ricardo. Remember KC and Caylee slept there for how many nights, and wasn't Caylee in the same bed? I don't think they were monks in that bed.

'Absolutely Ricardo will be important. What about the night when KC spent the night with Caylee on the couch, but when Ric got up, Caylee was gone. KC claimed that CA called her and demanded that KC bring Caylee home, but CA has stated in interviews that this did not happen. I don't know whether to believe that CA is mistaken or that KC did something with Caylee otherwise.
In all honesty, I just don't see KC keeping Caylee in the trunk medicated on some sort of brew. I believe KC killed her child, but I do believe that at one time, KC did take care of Caylee. IDK...it's late and I'm thinking out loud here.

And again I forgot our old pal DomC. There is a reason neither side requested a transcript of his depo. Defense=doesn't want it out cause it stings (otherwise they'd have put it out there for the world to see)...state=so close to trial and they have it in their pocket, why put it out there for speculation? Let it be fresh to a potential jury's ears.

I was going to say the same thing. If Cindy were 100% truthful and forthcoming it will send shockwaves through the courthouse, including the comments about her being a sociopath and a liar. Statements from her own mother like that will have the most impact.

I think Cindy will tell the truth but she won't drag her through the mud. She'll tell the minimum truth.

I don't think there was a 180 degree turnaround in Casey's personality after Caylee - she's always been unstable and untruthful. Children learn what they can get away with pretty early on, you have to nip those thing in the bud.

I think the family has a history of covering up for her, there are probably lots of instances in the past where she was caught lying and stealing from an early age. But I don't think Cindy will ever admit to that.
It is very important to remember that IF Casey is a sociopath, and I think the evidence is mounting to prove that, then nothing her parents could have done could have "nipped it in the bud". It is an innate personality disorder, and the only one who can choose to oppose that disorder is the individual themselves...although I will admit that her family life certainly made it easier for her sociopathic ways to flourish and grow into the ugly monster that we see before us today.

IF Cindy has the guts to do it for Caylee, she has the knowledge to blow the defense out of the water...but I seriously doubt she will. I think they were aware of what path the defense was going to take and are in cahoots about it to some extent for the reasonable doubt prospect. I think even the motion to keep them out of the courtroom was a part of the strategy, and I think the Anthony family is well aware of what is happening and why. I guess we'll see....:waitasec:

Baez!

Oh, hang on, he's not a witness, but he's talking a whole lot and doing a damned good job of boosting the State's case IMO. Are we sure he's not a mole, has anyone checked to see if he's a double agent defense attorney planted by the corrupt OCSO? Oh, no wait!! That was another one of his own angles wasn't it?

Forget it.

What??? How so?

It took me a minute to figure it out but I think Quiche means JB implied in a round-about-way that ICA was inattentive to Caylee at that time because she was being sexually abused... by GA.

I can't say it enough..... :thud:

ETA: I'm a bit slow on the uptake but it's occurred to me that JB can state this is the reason they couldn't report the drowning. :thud: :thud: :thud:

I will be very curious to hear from lee now after the accusations brought up by Baez. Is he going to stand for ICA doing this to the family. Where was he when Ga was doing all this molesting of ICA everY morning since ICA was eight.

which one will be the most beneficial?
the one that gets the jury to believe this was a 1st degree murder and not an accident!
just can't quite say WHO this will be yet.

even if it was an accident, she needs to spend life in prison for desecrating her daughter's body, sending OCSO on a while good chase and royally f'ing up everyone's lives!

:rocker: :rocker:

BBM: Great Point !!

And that would have to be one of the experts who has the evidence to prove it. Forensic and scientific evidence do NOT lie !

Baez!

Oh, hang on, he's not a witness, but he's talking a whole lot and doing a damned good job of boosting the State's case IMO. Are we sure he's not a mole, has anyone checked to see if he's a double agent defense attorney planted by the corrupt OCSO? Oh, no wait!! That was another one of his own angles wasn't it?

Forget it.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM: He is making a "fool" of himself ... MOO MOO and MOO !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back