2011.05.27 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point just made by TH attorney on Prime News: If JB knew Caylee died as a result of a drowning accident, why didn't he then help LE find Caylee's remains. He didn't because if Caylee's body had been found then it would not have been decomposed and would have clearly shown that Caylee did not drown in the backyard pool. He also mentioned how disgusting it was that the defense stayed hush and accepted $$ from the sale of Caylee's photos. Boy do I wish the jurors could hear him tell it like it is!

Great point just made by TH attorney on Prime News: If JB knew Caylee died as a result of a drowning accident, why didn't he then help LE find Caylee's remains. He didn't because if Caylee's body had been found then it would not have been decomposed and would have clearly shown that Caylee did not drown in the backyard pool. He also mentioned how disgusting it was that the defense stayed hush and accepted $$ from the sale of Caylee's photos. Boy do I wish the jurors could hear him tell it like it is!

AND, he told Dominic C not to report it if body was found. :crazy:

I think that may be in evidence. I don't know, someone here does though.

Tow Company owner had no legal standing to call LE . . . morally maybe, but legally, no. He did his job per protocol. As that type of business owner, would YOU want to report it to LE? Would you want that nightmare?

It was not his responsibility to call LE -- it would be the owner of the car.
And to his credit, he did suggest to George that they should pop the trunk. Also, after he learned the Caylee was missing he actually got into the dumpster to look for the bag from the trunk he'd tossed, so he could turn it over to LE.

court tomorrow 9 - 1pm

Monday: I think JP was leaning towards - no

I feel like everything JB is doing is really ineffective during these proceedings. I don't know why but I feel sorry for JB. Does anyone else feel like this?

I feel like everything JB is doing is really ineffective during these proceedings. I don't know why but I feel sorry for JB. Does anyone else feel like this?

No way-- I think Jose is very proud of himself. :cool:

i was absolutely convinced she would not testify, till the opening arguments. now, she has to testify. there is no other "evidence" that there was abuse and as Beth K. is so fond of saying, just an accusation of abuse is evidence. plus beth has a VERY TIGHT relationship with Baez, (was telegraphing b4 openings that RK was gonna be fingered,) and she immediately said after the openings that "ICA will testify."

they have no choice.

and its gonna be interesting.

She's so used to getting away with her BS stories, she has no idea just how unbelievable her lies are.

So take the stand ICA, please!

Has anyone discussed what exactly KC did with the neighbor's shovel??? I find it hard to believe she dug some bamboo up. When was the shovel borrowed, was it Tuesday? Could she have stashed the body somewhere in the yard, then Dad's shovels were locked up and she needed to borrow on to get the body up and into the trunk?

I feel so bad for GA right now, every time he's been on that stand he is confronted with his own failures as a parent - a horrible thing to be faced with over and over. The worst part is he truly appears to love ICA, in spite of everything. I believe it was just easier for him not to fight CA on every little thing until it reached a point where GA had no say in ICA's upbringing and CA really blew it - her style whatever it was truly exploded in her face on June 16, 2008.

No way-- I think Jose is very proud of himself. :cool:

I think that is the way he carries himself which is find, but I believe he thinks he wants to believe the story KC gave him and is trying so hard to defend her, knowing its probably useless.

Tow Company owner had no legal standing to call LE . . . morally maybe, but legally, no. He did his job per protocol. As that type of business owner, would YOU want to report it to LE? Would you want that nightmare?

It was not his responsibility to call LE -- it would be the owner of the car.

OMG - if he had called the police then he would be accused of moving the body!
Or worse.

I know we're not to make snarky comments about looks - so this one is serious: is she really still coming across as the siren or "hot body" she once was? To me she does not look attractive or seductive or flirty or even particularly sympathetic.

Is it just me? Do you think to a man she looks frail or pretty or "hot" still? (asking purely in the jury impression sense...)

You know, you are right! She is no longer pretty. She looks evil! Well she is evil!!!! Whatever she is doing that some have commented on is probably only on her side! I think I need to just step away for awhile. It just makes me sick the way she acts, as though she is part of the DT insted of the ONLY person responseable fpr Caylee no long being alive.

I feel so bad for GA right now, every time he's been on that stand he is confronted with his own failures as a parent - a horrible thing to be faced with over and over. The worst part is he truly appears to love ICA, in spite of everything. I believe it was just easier for him not to fight CA on every little thing until it reached a point where GA had no say in ICA's upbringing and CA really blew it - her style whatever it was truly exploded in her face on June 16, 2008.

I agree. GA doesn't really deserve this. He really seems like a decent guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti