2011.05.27 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is CA going to stand behind ICA and yet show up to court holding hands with GA?? And LA? Is he going to clown his way through testimony like he has before and just admit to molesting his sister? Really? This family has spent their lives covering up, making excuses, and enabling ICA in all of her lies and failures and crimes. How far will they go??

I have no idea what was happening with GA today during cross. It was painful. Why wouldn't he answer the question? Did he really not understand? It was simple. Was the decomp odor stronger when you opened the trunk? :waitasec:

What's going to happen if LA denies KC's allegations about the abuse and it is reminded that he said he believes everything his sister says?

was in court again today for trial . 80 people had lined up prior to line even forming in front. many left out. i got in by the seat of my pants- tickets were out and then few left right before 9am. forgot today was considered holiday - thats why. deputy said sat, they expect over 150 !

why would mallory cry and praise casey when casey accused lee of such. she could have said i thought she was great mom but i do not understand why she would accuse lee? she may not want to bring more attention to accusations and thoght if i cry they will forget. what kind of wife will she be who bassically threw lee under bus by not saying i am appalled she accused her brother!! guess she does not want to be on the inlaws bad side!!
RBBM My thoughts exactly. If my DH supported an accused murderer, even if she happened to be my sister, who then pointed the finger at me, blaming me for said murder because I sexually abused the murderer when the murderer was a child, creating some form of mental illness in the murderer that caused her to freak out and cover up a terrible pool accident...well... to say that it would harm our relationship would be an understatement. There would be no more relationship.:twocents:

I sure wish I knew exactly what CM's role is in all this (in addition to building a big dirty bomb in the back room). He looks like he's just sitting there, but a part of me thinks he's calling *all* the shots and JB is his dancing monkey and is and will always be the fool of this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member