2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - an incredible amount of stuff to talk about but my longer suffering pups need to go outside desperately! Back in a bit!!!

What Lippman motion?
The SA objects but not the DT???
nooooo WTH?

Wow, today was very eventful!

What a rollercoaster.

KC is going to show those fists of fury before we are done, I can just see it now.

I wonder about Lippman's Motion. Any suggestions from our wonderful lawyers around here?

They covered alot, but I got lost on what day they stopped, I think the fourth of July 2008, so I guess thats where it will continue come Tuesday.
Headed out to start our weekend.
Stay safe everyone.

what a day! LBD very adeptly led CA through the 31 days, and each and every lie told by ICA ab out she and Caylee's whereabouts. Can't wait for the big reveal for the jury just how many of ICA's friends associates are imaginary.

Morgan gave a radio interview the other day in Fl. and said the Anthony family make the Kardashian's look normal!

Wonder if Lippman is filing some kind of injunction against referring to the abuse as it has not been documented to exist and cannot be proved and is just hearsay ... Help my Lawyers!

Anyone keeping score on how many imaginary friends were covered today?

Someone posted at the end of this morning's trial thread that the 911 call was supressed. Did I miss something? I thought it was only Cindy's MySpace posting that was supressed for now.

TIA!

Bringing over from hearing thread:

Can the "My Caylee is missing" post come in after SA has laid the foundation/predicate (sorry, not a lawyer so don't know which to use) for ICA's massive thievery? I'm beginning to wonder if her theft will be brought into this trial at all.

:bump: from trial thread.

Great post! Another thing it will help to establish is exactly why George showed up to the tow yard with Gas cans. They both now knew that ICA was needing gas (stealing it out of the shed) and that she said her 'gas gauge wasn't working!

Yes, but it is very important testimony, imo.

First, it shows the jury just how delusional Casey was with all of her intricate lies. This web of deceit goes far beyond JB's opening explanation, of a troubled girl learning to hide the truth. This is pathological cruelty.

Also, it helps explain why George did not immediately call 911 when he picked up the car. Cindy had been in communication with Casey every single day. So he did not think she was dead, and it probably never occurred to him that she would actually kill Caylee. imoo

:tyou: Frigga and katydid I agree. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member