2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she should have worn that the first day. Much better first impression than that cream low-cut shirt/sweater.

Morning all! :seeya:

I have a question, is the jury allowed to talk to each other about the case? I'm 37 yrs old and have never been called for jury duty so I have no idea what the instructions would be regarding that. It just seems like you would HAVE to talk to someone about what you heard, saw, did all day.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137560"]Here is the trial thread.[/ame]

Bring your coffee and come on over. :)

Well I know we wont see it because it's saturday - but did anyone get any intel on the late witness filing LDB mentioned yesterda?

Wow, I am shocked no one took care of that sweater - I guess it has been rolled up in a bag or something - and maybe in a locker? Inmates don't get hangers? Everything ICA has worn up to date is pressed and looks quite good until today.

I have a question, is the jury allowed to talk to each other about the case? I'm 37 yrs old and have never been called for jury duty so I have no idea what the instructions would be regarding that. It just seems like you would HAVE to talk to someone about what you heard, saw, did all day.

No - not until they deliberate.

No, not about the trial. The judge warns them at the end of every day not to talk among themselves.

Good morning, since Saturdays are the only days I can watch the trial.....here I am to stay!

No They are not allowed to talk to anyone about the case until after the trial is over. If she is convicted they can't talk about until after she is sentenced.

Inmates are not allowed to have hangers, they can be used as weapons. Oddly, they cannot even have staples in their paperwork in most prisons.

Keep your eyes out to see if Casey is flirting with someone across the room (e.g. in the jury pool).

There's absolutely no reason for them to be sitting where they're sitting, I hope the Judge sees this and makes them move where they are supposed to be....probably the reason they wanted to sit there, so casey could make googly eyes at all the males...

Good morning everyone! :seeya:

HHJP has taken the bench.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members