Q & A for our NEWCOMERS! Ask a question and leave an answer! *NO DISCUSSIONS*

Did Caylee have regular visits to the pediatrician and if so, who took her in?

We don't really know, in cindy's myspace posting she said she paid for caylee's medical care but under oath she said she only paid toward Caylee's birth. I sure do wish we knew.

I have a few questions that have been bugging me...

1. I would also like to know about a pediatrician. Did Caylee see one regularly and if so, who was it and wouldn't this dr. have been deposed? Has anyone seen a deposition of her pediatrician?

2. Did KC lie to her parents about health insurance coverage through Universal? If KC didn't have a job, she did not have health insurance, so who insured Caylee? JB made an issue about the fact that KC was such a good mom that there wasn't any emergency room visits, dr. appts, etc, indicating Caylee was hurt, but maybe there weren't any medical bills because KC didn't take Caylee to the dr because of the $, not because there wasn't any injuries. Also, I have never heard of a 3 year old that hasn't had to go to the dr unexpectedly. Does anyone have some insight into this? I think that the lack of a medical history (except for her birth) for Caylee is more questionable.

3. Why is KC referred to as ICA?

4. The DT is making an issue of GA not contacting KC during the 31 days because they claim GA knew that Caylee had drowned...do we have a copy of KC cell phone calls to see how often GA contacted KC BEFORE the middle of June? If KC's cell records indicate that GA did not contact KC on a regular basis before all this occurred, this makes the DT claim a mute point.

5. What is the deal with Lee and Mallory? It seems they have been together throughout this tragedy. How long were they together before Caylee passed? I know they are engaged, but wasn't she pregnant awhile back? Or am I mistaken? I'm trying to process her testimony in my head and I need some more background on their relationship.

6. Who is this William Waters guy that KC flirted with on her cell phone? She really drug him around, under TL's nose (see the detailed 31 day accounting of KC's cell phone).

I am so sorry if any of these have been covered here before. I have been a long time lurker (over 2 years), relying on this website for up to the minute info on this case. I am so appreciative for all the hard work everyone has done trying to get justice for Caylee.

Thanks for your help!

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

I don't see a general thread, hope this question is OK. Will there be trial tomorrow? I know the jurors said they'd be happy to work on Memorial Day.

I don't see a general thread, hope this question is OK. Will there be trial tomorrow? I know the jurors said they'd be happy to work on Memorial Day.

no, no court proceedings on Memorial Day.

I had posted the question I believe here maybe about who Caylee's father was but it disappeared or maybe I got booted when I went to post it.

Anyway one thing I have never understood is why it is such a secret? I mean this was also someone else's baby too.

Not only that, why would Casey pass up a chance to either try to extort money from someone, get money legally from the actual father, or even cry rape? She does not strike me as the type to be stoic and bear this single, on-her-own and pregnant at 19 thing by herself. It shocks me that she did not immediately name the father, or start pointing fingers at least.

Is there a link to story regarding Lippman showing George and Cindy a psych report of Casey's? Many thanks in advance.

I downloaded an app "TuneIn Radio". WDBO 580 was broadcasting last week. Not sure if they will carry every day, all day coverage, but it's worth a shot!

Thanks so much Bananarama. That's a great help.
With your information I got in touch with Steve, Director of Programming for WDBO AM who replied :

"We will go live from the courtroom if Cindy, george, lee, Dec. Mellishj, Roy Kronk, closing arguments...we r always streaming live video from the courthouse at wdbo.com. You can minimize the screen and listen while you work. Court resumes Tuesday"

So this is a great way for people to stay tuned in & up to speed while doing other things.

Thanks to Bananarama for the tip and to Steve @ WDBO for being all over it like stink on a monkey :rocker:

My answers are bolded. Most of my info comes from here at WS, ACandyRose and WFTV. They are great resources. Hopefully this helps.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_W_Waters073008.htm

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

I have a few questions that have been bugging me...

1. I would also like to know about a pediatrician. Did Caylee see one regularly and if so, who was it and wouldn't this dr. have been deposed? Has anyone seen a deposition of her pediatrician?

ICA told Det. Appy Wells that Caylee was very healthy and that she had only one cold in her whole life. Her pediatrician was Dr. Silva. At the 51.23 mark of this lie filled, logic defying Universal Interview. http://www.wftv.com/video/17461496/index.html

2. Did KC lie to her parents about health insurance coverage through Universal? If KC didn't have a job, she did not have health insurance, so who insured Caylee? JB made an issue about the fact that KC was such a good mom that there wasn't any emergency room visits, dr. appts, etc, indicating Caylee was hurt, but maybe there weren't any medical bills because KC didn't take Caylee to the dr because of the $, not because there wasn't any injuries. Also, I have never heard of a 3 year old that hasn't had to go to the dr unexpectedly. Does anyone have some insight into this? I think that the lack of a medical history (except for her birth) for Caylee is more questionable.

I don't know of anything except for what she told Appy Wells. She did tell Amy H. that Casey had a cold in May I believe.

3. Why is KC referred to as ICA?

Inmate Casey Anthony.

4. The DT is making an issue of GA not contacting KC during the 31 days because they claim GA knew that Caylee had drowned...do we have a copy of KC cell phone calls to see how often GA contacted KC BEFORE the middle of June? If KC's cell records indicate that GA did not contact KC on a regular basis before all this occurred, this makes the DT claim a mute point.

I'm not sure where the cell phone records are on this forum. I know there are ping maps somewhere here.

5. What is the deal with Lee and Mallory? It seems they have been together throughout this tragedy. How long were they together before Caylee passed? I know they are engaged, but wasn't she pregnant awhile back? Or am I mistaken? I'm trying to process her testimony in my head and I need some more background on their relationship.

They started dating in 2006, broke up for a while in 2007 and then began their relationship again. I think the pregnancy was a rumor. Mallory and Lee had mutual friends in common and they then started to date.

6. Who is this William Waters guy that KC flirted with on her cell phone? She really drug him around, under TL's nose (see the detailed 31 day accounting of KC's cell phone).

WW is just another guy that was smitten by her 'charms'. He met her through Amy H. ICA told him that she was looking for a place to rent with a friend who has kids and they would share the nanny costs. WW worked with AH.

This is a short fabulous read of Wills LE interview:
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_W_Waters073008.htm

I am so sorry if any of these have been covered here before. I have been a long time lurker (over 2 years), relying on this website for up to the minute info on this case. I am so appreciative for all the hard work everyone has done trying to get justice for Caylee.

Thanks for your help!

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

:seeya:Long time lurker... starting to post
My question is :
Has the DT banned/filed a motion against (and has been granted) any testimony regarding the check fraud and is that why they are avoiding talking about it even in CA's testimony?
Can AH bring this in at all or do they have to wait for ICA to take the stand and use it then?

TIA :)

Aside from the live feeds, is there anywhere on the net that we can watch the whole day's court proceedings on tape? thanks

I have been watching George and I think he is messing with Casey in the court room... i think that he is smiling etc... talking to the Prosecution etc... just to annoy Casey. Deep down they hate her... I'm happy to be here. Love it. Even though all my posts so far got ignored.

Aside from the live feeds, is there anywhere on the net that we can watch the whole day's court proceedings on tape? thanks

WFTV.com has the day's proceedings available on the "Casey on Trail" tab of their homepage. The proceedings are also available on Youtube as well.

I have been watching George and I think he is messing with Casey in the court room... i think that he is smiling etc... talking to the Prosecution etc... just to annoy Casey. Deep down they hate her... I'm happy to be here. Love it. Even though all my posts so far got ignored.

No one ignoring you.
Did you say something?
Kidding! It is just so busy and the posts go so fast since the trial started. You know, watching the live feed of court and posting now and then. Even if you post one sentence and then look up, there are already 3 or 4 more pages of posts

I had a question. When was caylee killed and moved to the woods? People seem to be saying she was killed on the 16th. But how come the car did not smell when GA and TL saw the car on the 24th? If she was killed on the 16th and then put in the car wouldn't it have smelled on the 24th? Or was the body moved sometime between the 24th and 15th? If so when?

I had a question. When was caylee killed and moved to the woods? People seem to be saying she was killed on the 16th. But how come the car did not smell when GA and TL saw the car on the 24th? If she was killed on the 16th and then put in the car wouldn't it have smelled on the 24th? Or was the body moved sometime between the 24th and 15th? If so when?

There's been a lot of speculation about the questions you've asked. Here are some threads on the topic that you might want to look over and are welcome to post on:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78163"]Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75263"]Do You Think Caylee died before or after Casey was at Blockbuster with Tony? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There's probably more too, but those two are the ones I found right away. :hug:

Can someone tell me what Bill Schaeffer's credentials are? He's the legal analyst for WFTV. I've read his blog and watched tons of videos but I can't find his background or credentials..........thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear
Back