2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betcha that if Yuri had secured the car right away, Baez would be complaining that it showed that they closed their minds to the accident possibilities and treated it as a murder investigation right off the bat and his client was the suspect and it was all quite unfair.

I was pretty sure that the Dick Tracy thing came from here.

And ...Gulp... Early on, when Caylee was missing, I started a topic asking if Cayee's death could have been an accidental drowning that Casey covered up.

I find myself thinking of "Survivors" motto - Outwit, Outlast, Outplay. :waitasec:

JB needs to go back to grammar school, LOL! He has no clue what quote marks are used for!

OY! Does Baez have a point?

Did you ask her why she didn't feel at home in her own home?

This is all about using "quotations" for those who can't hear.

He is saying if the decomp smell was so obvious to all, why then did not less than 30 cops traipse back and forth near once LE was involved and not a one thought "hey, I smell death, lets investigate" It actually supports JB's argument that the car was just "stinky" from some unidentifed (garbage/pizza/dead squirrel) means.

Again, not brilliant but coherent, thats saying something for JB

I don't use quotations for something important, I used it for an exact phrase that someone said. plus the proper uses of it.

If that was me, I would have put home in quotes because those are the words she used.

Melich isn't a psychologist, is he? Why should he try to get to the bottom of why the mother of a missing child doesn't feel 'at home' at her home??

Are we really going to discuss quotes for the rest of the day? Is there a "point?"

This line of questioning about putting things in quotes is really, really testing my patience. Tempted to say rude things about JB.

I'm almost positive now that JB got his theory from here.

JB is a genius. Hate to say it, but look what he did....he shattered the momentum the prosecution had going with the ICA Lie-A-Palooza.

Trust me, JB is no genius...JP has been schooling him in this case from day one.......
I would call it playing "dirty ball" Trying to tarnish outstanding LE and citizens to let a murderer go free...... :maddening:

Geez, I hope Det Melich didn't dangle any participles in his report.

JB coming back to the importance of quotation marks - trying to establish that ICA didn't feel safe at home - correction "safe at home"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member