Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

I "HEART" Yuri and I am a man. OOOOPS. I should declare that the use of quotation marks (in this example) are "in jest" and "out of respect". IMO he took care of business today and will be just fine on the stand discussing WS (with the use of suave).
"Oh Yea, Oh Yea, Yuri is the man":woohoo:

I thought Officer Melich was very professional, cool headed and clear thinking. Just the kind of officer I would like to have around in times of trouble.

I admire his composure and intellect.

I thought he was fantastic! I am so glad it continued on and was as good as it was. I come close to calling this the best witness so far!

Is it just me, or did anyone else's BS detector go off when Baez was reading the alleged posting by DickTracyOrlando to this site on September 29, 2008? The posting didn't appear to be in the Judge's copy of the posts and in browsing this site, I didn't find it, either. I tried listing all of the posts for DTO, but apparently don't have permission to do so on this board due to my lowly newbie status here.

Can the admins help a sister out and confirm whether such a post even exists? If you want the text of the post read by Baez, I'll be happy to provide it once Cpl. Melich's testimony posts on the Fox site.

Cpl. Melich, if you still read here, YOU ROCK.

Thanks,

kma367

Standing ovation to Yuri by me!!!

Thank you for being there for this innocent victim, Caylee Marie Anthony, that has forever graced our hearts. Kudos for your skill, knowledge, composure, patience and perseverence at seeking justice for this sweet and precious child.

PS: should I ever need it I sure hope you're on my side, too!

You did wonderfully on the stand, but then we didn't ever have a doubt that you wouldn't, did we? Nope.

Thank you so very much, Dick Tracy Orlando! You rock!!!

Hi Everyone...I am new to this page.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed the handwriting in the statement Casey wrote out for Det. Melich? I felt her handwriting was very disturbing! It was so straight up and down, even and consistent! It did not look like something a frantic mother of a missing 3 year old would produce. I would have thought that if she was stressed from her missing daughter, her handwriting would have been all over the place! A mess!

Anyway, just wanted to get that out there.

Is it just me, or did anyone else's BS detector go off when Baez was reading the alleged posting by DickTracyOrlando to this site on September 29, 2008? The posting didn't appear to be in the Judge's copy of the posts and in browsing this site, I didn't find it, either. I tried listing all of the posts for DTO, but apparently don't have permission to do so on this board due to my lowly newbie status here.

Can the admins help a sister out and confirm whether such a post even exists? If you want the text of the post read by Baez, I'll be happy to provide it once Cpl. Melich's testimony posts on the Fox site.

Cpl. Melich, if you still read here, YOU ROCK.

Thanks,

kma367

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2751873&postcount=330"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Detective Yuri Melich Support Thread[/ame]

Above links to the post quoted.

I was wondering if anyone else noticed the handwriting in the statement Casey wrote out for Det. Melich? I felt her handwriting was very disturbing! It was so straight up and down, even and consistent! It did not look like something a frantic mother of a missing 3 year old would produce. I would have thought that if she was stressed from her missing daughter, her handwriting would have been all over the place! A mess!

Welcome JanWhitebear

As to your post - I think you are right. She is NUTS.:twocents:

Melich is an excellent witness, and Baez's pathetic insinuations about him are going to NowhereVille.

JMHO

I will never see "quotation marks" again and not think of Det. Melich!

thanks for being a hero for Caylee and for doing such a great job on the witness stand today.

I loved the looks Det.Melich was giving JB, he was professional but was also saying:

What do you think I am an idiot????

Fortunately he is not the one that looked like the idiot!

Thank You Det.Melich!

Welcome JanWhitebear

As to your post - I think you are right. She is NUTS.:twocents:

Welp, scoot over, because, before this is all over we will ALL be in the looney bin. :floorlaugh:

Yuri, what a classy guy! He OWNED Jose today:rocker:

If we only had more like Det. Yuri Melich the world would be a better place. Thankfully, Orange County has the resources to facilitate and solve such horrible crimes unlike many smaller communities.
Again, if all of them had 1 Yuri Melich we would all be better off.

Yuri does appear to be a fine detective. Smart, compassionate, thorough. He's doing well on the stand. I, for one, am glad he read WS so he could see the support he and the Orlando team were getting as all of this madness was unfolding.

I think it can be a thankless job--they see the worst of the worst and they're human. It's gotta break their hearts too. All that and he's a dog lover? Well that alone makes him a good guy in my book.

I guarantee I grieved harder and longer when I had to euthanize my beloved golden retriever than ICA ever did over the death of her daughter. I was inconsolable for months and there was no partying of any kind.

As ICA sits there with a defiant scowl on her face it is clear that she has no remorse for Caylee's death. It blows my mind and I am not some young ingenue.

I absolutely noticed it. My first thought? She cares more about the neatness of her handwriting than she cares about her missing daughter. But, that's just me.

Welcome to Websleuths, by the way. Nice to have you here. :)

Not only is Yuri Melich and amazing, upstanding HERO He is an uber STUD!

TY Sir on behalf of everyone here at Websleuths and Miss Caylee Marie!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back