Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

Melich is a ROCKSTAR!

Yuri Melich was the bomb on the stand! He didn't flinch! He was honest, straight forward, direct, smooth, and cool! WOW! He made JB look like a fool IMO. Way to go Mr. Melich, you were fantastic :great:

I'm finally getting a chance to watch the video of Yuri Melich's testimony at the resent hearing and HOLY COW! I can't believe how good he is on the stand. He certainly knows how to answer the questions totally honestly while at the same time refuting the spin Baez is trying to put on things. Way to go!

But the most amazing thing of all to me is that Baez is totally making the case for the prosecutors. He managed to prove that Casey is a liar, that none of the Zanny the Nanny story was true, that Casey's work history was untrue, her outcry witnesses don't exist etc... Every single piece of supposedly exonerating evidence in this case that was supplied by Casey was proved by Baez's questioning to be false. Baez himself even outright called them lies. Where the heck is he going to go from here when his motion to have all of this thrown out fails - as I truly believe it will. Wow. He just managed to dig himself a deep hole. I imagine the Zanny the Nanny story is a tough one to try to work with it but he just made it a thousand times hard when he is well and truly stuck with it like I believe he will be.

Also - who the heck was that guy sitting in front of George in the gallery? The one making the faces and displaying all the overly animated body language? So uncool. Not courtroom behavior AT ALL.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for doing your job so well. You guys are awesome.

There are a lot of excellent, professional, knowledgeable investigators who do their jobs well; some even exceptionally well.

There is one word, however, that sets Yuri Melich above the rest.

Yuri is polished. You just can't beat that. He makes those of us who work in the field of Criminal Justice, very proud to be there. :)

Not a lot more I can add, been said already, but I wanted to say how much I admire people like Yuri and John Allen and of course Eric Edwards, this can not have been an easy case for them - pretty galling to watch a 22 yr old slip of a girl suspected of murdering her toddler than doing all possible to get away with it and then to add insult to injury selling the story of that murdered toddler, bloody despicable.

I have no doubt this case must have mad them crazy angry at times like it does all of us. Somehow they rose above it though and didn't do anything to derail the case. They stayed the course and played it right for Caylee. Real heroes, all of them.

I'm finally getting a chance to watch the video of Yuri Melich's testimony at the resent hearing and HOLY COW! I can't believe how good he is on the stand. He certainly knows how to answer the questions totally honestly while at the same time refuting the spin Baez is trying to put on things. Way to go!

But the most amazing thing of all to me is that Baez is totally making the case for the prosecutors. He managed to prove that Casey is a liar, that none of the Zanny the Nanny story was true, that Casey's work history was untrue, her outcry witnesses don't exist etc... Every single piece of supposedly exonerating evidence in this case that was supplied by Casey was proved by Baez's questioning to be false. Baez himself even outright called them lies. Where the heck is he going to go from here when his motion to have all of this thrown out fails - as I truly believe it will. Wow. He just managed to dig himself a deep hole. I imagine the Zanny the Nanny story is a tough one to try to work with it but he just made it a thousand times hard when he is well and truly stuck with it like I believe he will be.

Also - who the heck was that guy sitting in front of George in the gallery? The one making the faces and displaying all the overly animated body language? So uncool. Not courtroom behavior AT ALL.

That would have been the PI, JLyons. Not cool at all. jmo

I am very impressed with YM also. He really seems like the cop you want on your side. I would NOT want to be questioned by him, if I was guilty. Wouldn't want to be his wife, either. You'd never be able to keep anything from him. I wonder if he is a family man?

Three cheers for Det. Melich and Sgt.s Allen and Wells!!!:clap::clap::clap:
Excellent job done on the Universal interview, it was all done by-the book!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

So happy for you and your colleagues, Yuri!!! Job well done! :woot: and :blowkiss:

Just great detectives. Best I have seen - NY Law & Order aint got nothin on them.

:woohoo::woohoo:

all your hard work is paying off!
thank you!

When I think of "Team Caylee" the only people I picture are Yuri, John Allen, Linda & Jeff, and Dr. G. Yuri was the one who rode with Caylee to the ME's office. I mean, it doesn't get more dedicated than that. Her family abandoned her but thank God Caylee has those people and all of us on her side.

When I think of "Team Caylee" the only people I picture are Yuri, John Allen, Linda & Jeff, and Dr. G. Yuri was the one who rode with Caylee to the ME's office. I mean, it doesn't get more dedicated than that. Her family abandoned her but thank God Caylee has those people and all of us on her side.

I did not know that yeknomaras - thank you for bringing it to our attention. Now I am even more in awe of him.

He did?? That man is the total package, for real.

I am so glad that YM is on Caylee's side, being an advocate and hero for the baby that stole all our hearts! Caylee will soon get the justice she deserves thanks to those who are fighting so hard for her (also a shout out to LDB and JA!!)

I did not know that yeknomaras - thank you for bringing it to our attention. Now I am even more in awe of him.

They are all incredible. And the way they were slandered by the Anthony's is also incredible.

You have three men doing an incredible job of trying to find a baby and they cannot overlook the obvious and George is by far the worst, because he KNOWS what he is doing is absolutely wrong and he has transferred all his feelings of rage to the prosecution and the detectives.

There is no way his July 24th interview with the detectives will be overlooked at this trial. And the FBI interview either.

How he justifies this when he sleeps at night is beyond me. And I realize that he is trying to save his daughter, but Caylee is the victim and she died a horrible death and none of them are sticking up for her. Yet they all say how they would have given their lives for her. That is a rationalization for their backing KC now.

And the joke is KC could care less about them. I don't care if she broke down when she saw her mother - that was a fleeting moment of seeing her mother - but she would not even look at her brother, who she has slandered with abuse in her letters and he still forgives her - but do something that angers KC and it is over - never hustle a hustler, as they say.

They are all incredible. And the way they were slandered by the Anthony's is also incredible.

You have three men doing an incredible job of trying to find a baby and they cannot overlook the obvious and George is by far the worst, because he KNOWS what he is doing is absolutely wrong and he has transferred all his feelings of rage to the prosecution and the detectives.

There is no way his July 24th interview with the detectives will be overlooked at this trial. And the FBI interview either.

How he justifies this when he sleeps at night is beyond me. And I realize that he is trying to save his daughter, but Caylee is the victim and she died a horrible death and none of them are sticking up for her. Yet they all say how they would have given their lives for her. That is a rationalization for their backing KC now.

And the joke is KC could care less about them. I don't care if she broke down when she saw her mother - that was a fleeting moment of seeing her mother - but she would not even look at her brother, who she has slandered with abuse in her letters and he still forgives her - but do something that angers KC and it is over - never hustle a hustler, as they say.

Agree except that I think ICA was reminded (when she saw her mother) of the good old days and how easy her life really was then. In other words it was all about ICA and not about her affection for her mother. IMO

I couldn't have said it better myself! Excellent post! :)

I "HEART" Yuri and I am a man. OOOOPS. I should declare that the use of quotation marks (in this example) are "in jest" and "out of respect". IMO he took care of business today and will be just fine on the stand discussing WS (with the use of suave).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back