2011.05.31 Amy Huizenga's Testimony

Hi there! Jumping on the bandwagon here. :newhere:

Did anyone find it interesting that Amy testified that her and ICA were going to be moving in together in June/July?

I can't help but think that ICA planned to kill them all, Caylee :( , GA and CA.

I think it can go hand-in-hand with the internet searches for neck breaking.

:welcome: TexasDoll :greetings:

Jump on the bandwagon, by all means. Your lurking days are over.

Yes, the little tidbit about Amy being able to move into the Anthony house was downplayed some. Amy was counting on that more than she expressed. She had her camera mailed there thinking she'd be moving in soon.

I hope the jurors are already starting to wonder what ICA was planning for her parents. You know, she didn't want Caylee in that house with them anymore - Mom's crazy and Dad's a child molester she tells people while the parents PAY HER BILLS and PROVIDE for her and her child. I'm surprised she didn't sneak in one night during those 31 days and off them. Ungrateful has never been so deadly as daughter ICA.

Tomorrow, tomorrow is another bombshell waiting to happen. Good Night. :eek:fftobed:

sitting there like she owns the world.
People are telling what all she said and did, she sits with a look like well if you were so stupid to let me do this to you!:twocents:

I like Amy. She reminds me a lot of me... except that I would die before I ever made it to the stand to testify in front of human beings! :eek:

Now, bring on Kristina... please... and Lee...

I hoped to hear in Amy's testimony today about buying the gas can on June 30. I always wondered ICA's excuse that once they bought the can, what excuse did ICA use as to why they didn't just go to Amscot to get ICA's car. This just never made sense and if the answer ever came out, I missed it. In the overall scheme of things, it's not all that critical to know, but I just wanted to hear ICA's lie to get around that. Did ICA know her car had already been towed when Amy took her to buy the gas can?

:welcome: TexasDoll :greetings:

Jump on the bandwagon, by all means. Your lurking days are over.

Yes, the little tidbit about Amy being able to move into the Anthony house was downplayed some. Amy was counting on that more than she expressed. She had her camera mailed there thinking she'd be moving in soon.

I hope the jurors are already starting to wonder what ICA was planning for her parents. You know, she didn't want Caylee in that house with them anymore - Mom's crazy and Dad's a child molester she tells people while the parents PAY HER BILLS and PROVIDE for her and her child. I'm surprised she didn't sneak in one night during those 31 days and off them. Ungrateful has never been so deadly as daughter ICA.

Tomorrow, tomorrow is another bombshell waiting to happen. Good Night. :eek:fftobed:

Geez ... ITA... I have been thinking the same thing. I think the computer searches show ICA was planning Caylee's murder. All the lies/fantasy talk to AMY about her parents were moving and giving her the house. I truly wonder if she had not been aressted, would she have killed her parents. The computer searches could also have been about their demise, ie household accidents She is so diabolical. Reminds me of the movie The Bad Seed. Chilling

I like Amy. She reminds me a lot of me... except that I would die before I ever made it to the stand to testify in front of human beings! :eek:

Now, bring on Kristina... please... and Lee...

I like her too, MsFacetious, and I'm glad the camera finally switched to the long view of the bench. It was difficult to watch obvious her obvious discomfort during the long sidebar.. This poor girl has been victimized up one side and down the other - first by Casey and then Cindy.

I think that Cindy should adopt Amy. She would have a much better daughter after ICA is gone for life. Good luck tomorrow Amy.

Cindy has Mallory now. one of my favorite moments was during Mallory's testimony about how she was not in '08, but is now in '11 much closer to Cindy. Casey could not contain a big frown when that was said, sorta like 'hey that's supposed to be me close to my Mom!"b

so the people trying to meet out justice in this case are not allowed to hear all the references to the many crimes ICA committed during the 31 days?

american justice: its where a criminal wants to be "judged."

Amy did great IMO.

Of course anybody would have to be either brain damaged or drunk all the time to be friends with your client, Jose. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't understand what Baez's point was trying to discredit Amy. Basically she informed the jury that Casey told a fat lot of lies about Caylee, Zanny and other stuff. Isn't that just what Jose was saying in the OS? That it's how Casey functions, telling a lotta lies whenever the mood overcomes her, due to her dysfunctional upbringing and all that. So why does he feel like he needs to smear a witness who corroborates his story that Casey lies a lot?

I know this is going to sound terrible, but sometimes I wonder if Caylee was ICA's "practice run" before trying to off Cindy & George.

Or to make sure she could hurt them more by causing the pain of knowing first Caylee, then them.

JB really tried to discredit Amy. He brought up her car accident, implying she was a drunk driver and a drunk during the time of her relationship with Casey. First she has her checks stolen from Casey, then she's accused of being Zani the Nanny by CA and now she's being made to look like a boozer and a jealous friend by meeting up with Jesse. Did I miss anything? None of the attorneys brought up the checks that KC swiped from her car? Did they decide it was considered prior bad actions....I'm still confused about this rule...prior to what exactly?

havent read back yet....so not sure if this was talked about or not....

today during the side bar when Amy was up there talking to them all.....it looked like JB pulled something out of this wallet or pocket and gave it to amy.....anyone else catch this?....

I'd like to know what she wanted to say...I can see where she might have a lot to say about how she was treated on the stand. Could she have been telling them that she has to go back to work and won't be available? She was clearly disgusted with Jose's line of questioning. Under the circumstances, she did a great job testifying.

Casey was still victimizing Amy by having her put on the stand and be accused of being a drunk and crashing in a DUI and hooking up with Casey's ex, and all the while it was Casey that was betraying Amy. It is sick, imo.

Watching WKMG talking heads after testimony ended today. Tony P obtained the transcript of the sidebar at the end of Amy's testimony. Apparently, she was served with a subpena by the defense to keep her in FL for the purpose of impeaching her testimony. She was very upset because she had an afternoon flight back to Barcelona. HHJP asked JB what specifically he intended on impeaching her with and he said "I'd rather not say". In the end, HHJP allowed her to leave and said if the DT needs her testimony again, he will arrange for her to appear via Skype! Waiting to see if the transcript appears on Click Orlando!

Watching WKMG talking heads after testimony ended today. Tony P obtained the transcript of the sidebar at the end of Amy's testimony. Apparently, she was served with a subpena by the defense to keep her in FL for the purpose of impeaching her testimony. She was very upset because she had an afternoon flight back to Barcelona. HHJP asked JB what specifically he intended on impeaching her with and he said "I'd rather not say". In the end, HHJP allowed her to leave and said if the DT needs her testimony again, he will arrange for her to appear via Skype! Waiting to see if the transcript appears on Click Orlando!

This article was the first thing I saw this morning. I've posted the link to the article about the defense serving Amy with a subpoena earlier this week in and effort to keep her in Florida for the purpose of impeaching her testimony. Here's the link to the story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28120634/detail.html

I think it is disgusting that the defense can ruin people's lives at a whim. It really does seem that everyone involved in this case has so much to lose.
Bottom line, KC stole from Amy and now she is trying to ruin her life for all the felonies she has acquired from it.
Good job HHJP for not allowing yet another manipulation of an innocent victim of KC's!

This article was the first thing I saw this morning. I've posted the link to the article about the defense serving Amy with a subpoena earlier this week in and effort to keep her in Florida for the purpose of impeaching her testimony. Here's the link to the story.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28120634/detail.html

From the article;

...When Perry asked what the statements were about, defense attorney Jose Baez said he did not want to disclose that information.

"Just to hold somebody here for you to ask six or seven perfunctory questions that may or may not go into anything, and inconsistent statements about what? For somebody to lose their job? Because cruise ships don't wait for anyone," Perry said.

Baez explained that Huizenga was critical because she was with Anthony on July 15, the day Caylee was reported missing....

JB doesn't care about anything but his flimsy defense. I can't wait to hear what these important questions are!!!

Good job HHJBP! At least you realize that people have real lives surrounding this trial.

don't miss the boat, and don't come knockin' when that 41 ft Morgan is rocking Don't mis the boat Amy- don't rock the boat amy. Dan't walk the plank amy Don't take on the pirate persona FLA. Send those rotten oranges with Amy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv
Back