2011.06.03 - JVM -Leonard Padilla Cease and Desist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there proof of this affair, or is it simply hearsay/speculation?

Oh no, just what I heard on the tele from Padilla :) I know there was a text released into evidence to some gal that said "I need you in my life". To me, that's not proof of a physical affair. An emotional one...maybe...

MOO Please

Mel

I think it's because of the argument between CA and ICA. He brought that up and spoke as if it was a fact. I know it came from Lee but he got it from Casey so therefore I do not believe it happened.

Is there proof of this affair, or is it simply hearsay/speculation?

It was supposed ot be an emotional affair and George got around $4000 from the woman .She said they never had sex . She is supposed to testify for the defense

IMHO - I don't agree with the A's. This week they rec'd a ton of compassion (even me), and now they are filing a C&D order on the same person who bailed out their daughter. Who gave them time to spend with their daughter. It doesn't seem right to me.

I'm on Padilla's side on this one.

MOO

Mel

I agree Mel about the bailing out thing.. He would of helped I feel all he could have if someone in the A's would of honestly asked and helped.. I always look for a reason behind what the A's have and will do in the future... Always something in it for them .. I feel they haven't given up on what they can control to keep ICA'S comments or any information about her out of ANY court or etc.... The A's can't help ICA in the SA or her DT... No control over that so I am wondering about zanny civil suits etccc..

Sorry I feel compassion for them like anyone else losing a family member but I feel deeper compassion for someone who helps the family victim as much as they can and really mean it....

Bless you all for posting and all for being the voice for all our silent little angel victims .....

I wish the state would put one on Linda K. Baden and Dr. Lee too. So unprofessional to quit a case and then go on TV talking about it.

I agree 100%... I am worried the hair brush of Caylee's that JB had about 17 hairs in it.. and oh gosh Dr. Lee found 17 more hairs... hummmm....

always worried me about this...

Thank you so much mods for all you do... :woohoo:

Looks like LP coming up on JVM now.....J just said for legal reasons they can't discuss the details of the C&D.

I think Padilla was saying he got a cease and decist from Kronk's lawyer in the past too, as Jane was talking over him and he was making a gesture as if it was all silly to him. Wonder if I heard him correctly?

So, she teases it earlier in the day to draw viewers, and now says she can't talk about it. Wow.

I have lost all respect for Mr. Padilla. He injected himself into this case and then went on a media tour in which he regurgitates random theories and opinions (most likely culled from these very boards) and posits them as fact. He thinks because he spent a minuscule amount of time inside the Anthony home he is somehow more qualified to opine on anything related to this case. He has done more harm than good, IMO.

I think Padilla was saying he got a cease and decist from Kronk's lawyer in the past too, as Jane was talking over him and he was making a gesture as if it was all silly to him. Wonder if I heard him correctly?

I don't know, don't think he ever came back on after the commercial!! I can't tell for sure, because I have to get it on Timer55, who no longer has the picture on JVM or NG. Just the audio. Better than nothing though!

I wish the state would put one on Linda K. Baden and Dr. Lee too. So unprofessional to quit a case and then go on TV talking about it.

YES, thank you, ITA! I was just watching HLN and saw her trying to refute the "tantrum tape" the jury witnessed in court today. She was throwing out a carefully-chosen selection of tidbits from the tape that were totally out of context and trying to say how they completely corroborated the Defense's version of events. (Oh you know, nevermind the other 99% of the tapes that DON'T corroborate it.) Disgusting.

Mr. Padilla has not looked or sounded well the last few months when he's made sporadic TV appearances. I notice that he is coughing tonight. Maybe Padilla should stay at home and get well instead of showing up on these shows. jmo

I have lost all respect for Mr. Padilla. He injected himself into this case and then went on a media tour in which he regurgitates random theories and opinions (most likely culled from these very boards) and posits them as fact. He thinks because he spent a minuscule amount of time inside the Anthony home he is somehow more qualified to opine on anything related to this case. He has done more harm than good, IMO.

I can think of one way in which LP has helped. He got ICA out on bail and she spent the entire time sitting in JB's offices and not looking for her daughter as she repeatedly claimed she would in those jail house videos. Just more proof of what a liar she is...

I hope it works. Now if they could issue one to LKB.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

BBM: I totally agree ... She should NOT be on these talk shows having been a part of ICA's defense team ...

In my opinion, LKB is more of a problem than LP . . . MOO MOO MOO

Maybe they were upset about him telling the secondhand story of GA coming after KC when she wouldn't say where Caylee was? I just heard that again from him last night.

I think it's because of the argument between CA and ICA. He brought that up and spoke as if it was a fact. I know it came from Lee but he got it from Casey so therefore I do not believe it happened.

I agree that the fight/choking story on the evening of June 15 2008 is one the Padilla stories that irks the As. For a while, I actually thought it was a fact because it kept being communicated as such. When I learned it came from Padilla via Lee via Casey, well, I wonder if there's any truth to it. According to Cindy's testimony, it was actually a day when Cindy, Casey and Caylee watched the videos from the nursing home with no issues. IDK what really happened, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lie from Casey then be became an exaggerated fact by Padilla....

Yikes, LKB is on JVM. Man, she is all over the HLN shows propogating the defense theory.

I support freedom of speech and also think that those who want to speak so much should make it abundantly clear that their views are opinions and not fact. So, I support Padilla and LKB being able to spew whatever they want, just like I cherish my ability to put my remote on mute.

JMO...

Padilla was also the one out there floating the "daisy chain" theory (which I do not subscribe to) that led to the discovery of Caylee's body, in which he implicated several people including Roy Kronk. I can appreciate that LP at one point was actively searching for Caylee and organized a search or two, but I won't easily forget how many wild baseless theories he has fed to the media.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

BBM: I totally agree ... She should NOT be on these talk shows having been a part of ICA's defense team ...

In my opinion, LKB is more of a problem than LP . . . MOO MOO MOO

yuck...they're both awful. Throw in that Janie Weintraub and Lisa Bloom for that matter too.

Wow, things have really changed since the days when I posted about this case, when posting anything negative about LP was grounds for banning.

I remember those days well. I was in the minority and anything negative said about LP caused an uproar and that was after he said he wanted to pull Caylee's skull out of the river in full view of the media. People still professed their love for this [unusual man]. He didn't do anything for Caylee nor did his team of [unusual people].

On a different note, I just realized when JVM was showing some of Casey's videos that she knew exactly how many days she was in jail but couldn't remember when she killed Caylee.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member