2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is going to ask this witness,

Sir do you know how long that bag was in the car , out of the car . If it had been aired out or had stuff spilled from it.

Sir you dont know what the history of that bag is do you sir?

17-18 trash was in dry room and than put into evidence locker

items were dry when he put them in the locker

sorry if this is a repeat question, but was there ever a reason given why Casey had a bag of trash in her trunk?

apparently the dumpster at Tony's apartment was not near the actual apartment so you either carried it or put it in your car and dropped it off. I personally think she put it in there to mask the smell.

Never a reason given but I believe it was to mask the smell of death...JMHO

thanks. that's what I thought too, but I wondered if she ever gave a reason. People don't put bags of trash in their cars.

Now showing a closeup of the trash. Received into evidence and published to the jury

LDB circled napkin and asked Mr. Bloise to id it-he did

Jose is going to ask this witness,

Sir do you know how long that bag was in the car , out of the car . If it had been aired out or had stuff spilled from it.

Sir you dont know what the history of that bag is do you sir?

Yes, but the real question will be whether or not he is a chemist. :waitasec:

Is it a napkin or paper towel?

ETA I am thinking it's the same item, but being referred to by various people as one or the other?

ETA OK, never mind... this was just clarified...thanks.

Wasn't there a dated receipt from Tony in this trash?

Was Casey driving around with that trash bag in her trunk so she could say that was what was making the smell? Even though if she or someone else took the bag out, the smell would remain in the trunk?

Or had she just thrown the trash bag in the trunk to take to the dumpster and forgot it was there?

Juror 6 is always the sleepy one. RT “@bobkealing: #CaseyAnthony Juror 6 looks like he's not quite awake yet.”

by stevehelling via twitter at 6:17 AM

napkins or paper towels?-GB-the same

Maybe GA will be testifying and that's why he's not with CA. He did go with to get the trash didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayle