2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB: what is this specific item here? (refering to photo)
GB: the napkin
photo shown of the napkins from the trash that were placed in a plastic bag
This photo received into evidence and published to the jury

I get the feeling LDB does not feel KC is deserving of even a glance by her. I never see her look at KC. I wonder if she is a mother and just waiting for the verdict to come in for her to pay her a look-see.

Now showing a photo of napkins, garbage , dryer sheet, detergent bottle, part of contents of the garbage bag after dried and placed out to be photographed.
Received into evidence & published to the jury.

That paper towel doesn't really look like it's been soaked in 7 lbs of raw meat..Although that is coming from my untrained eye!

Was Casey driving around with that trash bag in her trunk so she could say that was what was making the smell? Even though if she or someone else took the bag out, the smell would remain in the trunk?

Or had she just thrown the trash bag in the trunk to take to the dumpster and forgot it was there?

Tony L indicated that Casey didn't dispose of the trash in his apartment. He or his roommate did, IIRC.

thanks. that's what I thought too, but I wondered if she ever gave a reason. People don't put bags of trash in their cars.

In the last apartment complex my wife and I lived in, we had to drive our trash to the dumpsters, so we would put them in the car, although only for a brief period. My parents do not get trash pickup where they live, so they, too, have to put their trash in the car and drive it to the public dumping grounds (or to the dumpster at my Dad's work).

Again, though, you don't normally drive around with the bags.

Chloroform = acetone and bleach. Wonder if they found any of those bottles.

sorry if this is a repeat question, but was there ever a reason given why Casey had a bag of trash in her trunk?

The Smithrite or whatever you call them in Florida was outside - people often put their garbage in their trunk, drove out of the underground or parking lot and put it in the big garbage bin on their way out.

I know this has been discussed before - but can someone tell me who the man is in the camera view behind LDB, with the suit/tie and facial hair?

Checking out the trash
2ez0f86.jpg

Tony L indicated that Casey didn't dispose of the trash in his apartment. He or his roommate did, IIRC.

Meaning she snuck out a bag on purpose to place in her trunk? Or trying to appear more wife-like? We'll probably never know, eh?

Several more photos of details of the garbage being received into evidence & published to jury. LDB is methodical, introducing all the contents of the garbage into evidence.

I collected on the 16th and on the 18th I removed the items from the dry room and put it in the evidence locker. From the 16th to the 18th from the dry room to the locker so two days.

LDB: so they were dry?

yes

LDB: "ab" for id?

yes

LDB: taken the night you received the items?

yes, a close up of the items, velvetta, napkins...

LDB: does this accurately depict?

yes

LDB: permission to publish?

HHJP: you may

LDB: what is this?

the napkin

LDB: if I may have "ac" for identification? Can you see "ac" for id?

yes

LDB: what is it?

the napkins I found in the trash

LDB: what is the date you placed them in the plastic bag?

that was when I inspected the trash

LDB: does that fairly and accurately reflect those items?

yes

LDB: permission to publish

HHJP: you may

LDB: were these the same type of items, all napkins or paper towels?

the same

LDB: did you eventually place all the items out on the table and photograph them?

yes

LDB: may I have for id?

yes, this is the napkins and alum foil, empty box of cigarette, one portion of degergent arm and hammer.

LDB: fairly and accurately depict?

yes

LDB: seek to enter "ad" into evidence?

HHJP: received into evidence. Publish

LDB: in this photo you have gathered the paper type products that were in the garbage in one area?

yes

LDB: "ae" does that photo depict?

yes

LDB: "ae: into evidence

HHJP: received into evidence. You may publish.

LDB: what are we seeing?

dryer sheet, crystal light, cocoa cola, arm and hammer, among other items.

LDB: "af" for identification. fairly and accurately depict the contents of the white trash bag?

yes

HHJP: received into evidence. publish

#CaseyAnthony Juror 11 just whispered something to red haired woman with glasses juror 12. She nodded.

Are jurors allowed to do this (whisper/talk amongst themselves during testimony)? Just curious because usually we don't hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal