2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been discussed before - but can someone tell me who the man is in the camera view behind LDB, with the suit/tie and facial hair?

The technical guy for the prosecution (and perhaps DT as well). Handles CDs/DVDs, computers, A/V, sound, etc.

How can JB object to one piece of trash inside the bag that he himself keeps harping on and using as the source of the smell??

JB objects to a receipt! (from Fusian)

Overruled!

:gavel:

Does anyone have links to these pics? I want to see the close up of the receipt.

Now showing a receipt for Fusion Ultralounge. DT objects to having this received into evidence , relevancy, overruled, received into evidence & published to the jury.

The Smithrite or whatever you call them in Florida was outside - people often put their garbage in their trunk, drove out of the underground or parking lot and put it in the big garbage bin on their way out.

Do people who live in houses do this also?

There is just no way the jurors will believe that the little bit of trash we are seeing could cause that strong odor, or really any odor for that matter. That is a very small bag of trash and mostly paper type items. I am pretty sure the jurors at least have common sense and that's all it takes on this one.

Was Casey driving around with that trash bag in her trunk so she could say that was what was making the smell? Even though if she or someone else took the bag out, the smell would remain in the trunk?

Or had she just thrown the trash bag in the trunk to take to the dumpster and forgot it was there?

I need to go look at the Google Map of TL's apartment complex and see how far away the dumpster is from his apartment. That car was meticulously clean. I know GA was the one that cleaned the cars, but it was super clean. My car is an absolute disaster at all times. Even two days after cleaning. I try, but, it is what it is. However, I can not think of ANY circumstances where I would put a bag of garbage in my car, even in the trunk. Also, while stuck at the Amscott with no gas, and parked next to a dumpster if the garbage really smelled like decomp, wouldn't you be reminded right then and there to get rid of that bag of trash if you really didn't intend for it to be in there?

Meaning she snuck out a bag on purpose to place in her trunk? Or trying to appear more wife-like? We'll probably never know, eh?

If she 'removed it to appear more wife-like, as you say, it was lost on Tony L. I think not. JMO

The technical guy for the prosecution (and perhaps DT as well). Handles CDs/DVDs, computers, A/V, sound, etc.

Thank you - I thought that was who he was, except he's taking notes so I started second guessing & thinking he was involved in the case itself.

Photo of document for Full Sail University. Received into evidence & published to jury.

I don't remember the receipt from Fusion....

You know, in my opinion, for an apartment full of guys, that's not very much trash for a single bag - I would have expected a lot more "crammed" in...

JB objects for relevance. Is he missing the fact that the Fusion receipt and TL applications to FullSail identify the trash as having been the correct bag from her car, that was thrown by the tow truck guy. And that KC left in her trunk when she was "broken down" by an Amscot Dumpster, went to the car one or twice afterward and still did not take the 2 seconds to throw it in the Amscot dumpster.

You will also notice there was no raw meat in any of the trash.

Wonder if I would like my trash more if I laid it all out in nice rows like they had to?

Does anyone have links to these pics? I want to see the close up of the receipt.

I'm also interested - I can only snatch them from the twitter feed, and no one posted it yet.

JB objects to a receipt! (from Fusian)

Overruled!

:gavel:

I don't see why he would over rule this. Really? If she drowned and this was afterwards, you said she was in her own fantasy world hiding her emotions. Whats wrong with a Fusion receipt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592