2011.06.07 TRIAL Day Twelve (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't the receipt from when ICA ran up TLs tab?

A few jurors wrote down the fact that Casey's car had chewing tobacco in it. Wonder why that particular detail stood out to them.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:31 AM

I need to go look at the Google Map of TL's apartment complex and see how far away the dumpster is from his apartment. That car was meticulously clean. I know GA was the one that cleaned the cars, but it was super clean. My car is an absolute disaster at all times. Even two days after cleaning. I try, but, it is what it is. However, I can not think of ANY circumstances where I would put a bag of garbage in my car, even in the trunk. Also, while stuck at the Amscott with no gas, and parked next to a dumpster if the garbage really smelled like decomp, wouldn't you be reminded right then and there to get rid of that bag of trash if you really didn't intend for it to be in there?

Yes, except I'm sure once Caylee was removed from the trunk, there was no way she was going to open that trunk ever again.

I guess back when I lived in Atlanta I put garbage in the trunk to take it to the dumpster on the way out. But I wouldn't have closed the trunk. So either she did that and forgot or didn't have time to stop and drove somewhere with her trunk lid flapping up and down until she closed it.....or she put it there on purpose to be the supposed source of the smell. What was the date on the receipt in the bag? I probably just missed him saying it.

receipt

Attachments

• 3fceba26-ad64-4556-be1d-6195c9c0ac1a_300.jpg
    3fceba26-ad64-4556-be1d-6195c9c0ac1a_300.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 72
I don't see why he would over rule this. Really? If she drowned and this was afterwards, you said she was in her own fantasy world hiding her emotions. Whats wrong with a Fusion receipt?

JB isn't trying to be logical...he is throwing out lot of theories hoping that 1 juror will find reasonable doubt.

OTOH, maybe he is confused and can't seem to keep it all in order...

or maybe he is just trying to confuse everyone

A few jurors wrote down the fact that Casey's car had chewing tobacco in it. Wonder why that particular detail stood out to them.
by stevehelling via twitter at 9:31 AM

JB was trying to make a big deal about it the other day.

full sail paper

Attachments

• 70f67a8e-2112-4c52-8e34-555ee7a70b6e_300.jpg
    70f67a8e-2112-4c52-8e34-555ee7a70b6e_300.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 37
I didn't hear him say the velveta package was empty - did I miss it?

OMG just thought of something.

Wonder if the state went back with those proof of purchase numbers and tracked where they were purchased at, and they are ICA at one of the videos we have seen.
(Walmart, Winn Dixie, Target) Busted again if so.

You know, in my opinion, for an apartment full of guys, that's not very much trash for a single bag - I would have expected a lot more "crammed" in...

OH so this bag of trash came from the guys apartment ?

So apparently the 10 pounds of hamburger meat was invisible but left behind visible residue. And was put there by the invisible nanny, I bet. Sorry, I'm still coming off the snark from yesterday, LOL.

Screencaps....

Attachments

• ica looking at trash.png
    ica looking at trash.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 39
  • objection fusion.png
    objection fusion.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 49
3fceba26-ad64-4556-be1d-6195c9c0ac1a_300.jpg
Fusion Receipt

by Jeff Cousins/WESH.com at 9:30 AM

pizza box empty

velveeta box empty

foil from cheese sauce empty

garlic chicken wrapper empty

#CaseyAnthony Jurors one and two are the zen masters. Always paying attention and never showing emotion or reaction.
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:35 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member