Who are we still waiting to see on the witness stand?

I can't wait until the computer forensics come in.

Tracey the girl Casey made wear a watch around her ankle so they matched :floorlaugh: Jury is going to love that testimony!!! :great:

I think there's a lot of witnesses left for the state to call. Here's some likely witnesses.

John Allen
Appy Wells
Nick Savage
Jesse Grund
Richard Grund
Tim Miller
Dr. G.
Dominic Casey
James Hoover
Roy Kronk
Shirley Plesea
Mark Hawkins
Annie Dowling
Kiomarie Cruz
botany expert
entomology expert

In addition to the above, I would expect to have several more law enforcement, especially those who were involved in the recovery of Caylee and the evidence at the remains site.

I'm waiting to see LA, he's creepy. imo.

I'm anxious to see anyone the DT brings in... also, Lee and Casey- I'm really curious to see if they put her up there.

Ditto on these 3.

However, I read the JT statement and I have a problem with the JT statement. Since I live in the Central FL area I have visited many WalMart stores (who hasn't) and all of the doors both interior and exterior doors are automatic. You do not have to push them open. Caylee should not have had to open the door herself.

Now, Target is different. They have automatic doors AND doors that you can push to enter and exit the store.

Maybe I'm missing something here. :waitasec: Just my observation.

Sincerely,
BeagleMom

I also live in the Central FL area and I know that at least 2 Walmarts have doors that pull open. The "main" doors are automatic, but to the side of the main door is a single door that is manual. I know that one of them has vending machines and bubble gum machines next to it as well as those obnoxious machines where a claw grabs (or usually doesn't!) grab a toy.

HTH!

I was wondeing about padilla, if he was going to be called... but when they have dr. G and csi's will they show the photos of the sceene and autopsy?

First of all, I hope someone tells them ALL to look at the jury when they answer.

Just like law enforcement does. :great:

I am wondering when they are going to call anyone else... since they are already into forensics. I guess they will go back to other witnesses after they are done with forensics?

Christina (the friend who "would die if anything happened to that baby" - Play the call on the stand for her.)

Casey's Grandma- (Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee)

Jesse Grund- ("This Casey is not the Casey I knew." Inconsistent with this being because of lifelong abuse.)

JP Chatt - I don't know if they will call him or not? Just curious to see him tesify.

Tracy Mclaughlan
- News says hair in trunk is from a dead Cindy, Casey or Caylee..."Well, I'm alive" says Casey.

Dr G - (Jose Baez has met his match... though I feel for the jurors having to see those pictures.)

When the defense starts to present the rest of the prosecutions case for them... :innocent:

Lee Anthony
- will they even ask him about the accusations in the opening statement?

Casey Anthony

If they don't call her, they didn't prove their case.
If they do call her, she sinks their case.
Win win for Caylee's case.:seeya:

I was wondeing about padilla, if he was going to be called... but when they have dr. G and csi's will they show the photos of the sceene and autopsy?

No Padilla I don't think. I don't think he would help either side. Tracy knows more.

They already showed the picture from December 11, 2008 in the opening statements.

They will show the pictures of the scene and autopsy, but they won't show them on TV. Just in the courtroom. The jury will see them and I believe those watching in court will be able to as well? I'm not sure on that.

People I'm looking forward to seeing on the stand:

Dr. Drew...no wait... wrong show...
Nancy Grace... oops... also wrong show...

Dr. G
ALL of the mental health 'experts' and 'consultants'
Jesse Grund
The Home Depot video (yea, I know it isn't a 'witness' but I still wanna see who was shopping & what they purchased)

Casey but not as a 'witness'.... on the stand during sentencing (I'm biting my tongue now).

The front entrance and exit doors are automatic, but there are side doors/entrances down the front corridor that have to be pushed, no?

A couple of you posted that the walmarts in your area do have manual exit/entrance doors, but I don't know how to put all the quotes on one response...slowly I am learning this forum stuff.

Anyway, I live up in the Daytona Beach area (love it) and our Walmarts have automatic doors. No side doors except for the garden center and even the garden center doors are automatic. The ones that I frequent are relatively newer stores (less than 10 years).

Today I went to one of our Targets and noticed that the entrance doors are now all automatic. One exit door is not automatic and the garden center door is not automatic (and very heavy).

Regardless, I do want to hear from this witness. Also, if ICA was at WalMart with Caylee wouldn't walmart have a video tape of the two of them in the store?

I can't wait to hear from Tim Miller, the Hawkins guy, Cindy's mom and ICA, of course. I also want to hear from any of ICA's friends that have known her for more than 2 years.

Good thread!

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

No Padilla I don't think. I don't think he would help either side. Tracy knows more.

They already showed the picture from December 11, 2008 in the opening statements.

They will show the pictures of the scene and autopsy, but they won't show them on TV. Just in the courtroom. The jury will see them and I believe those watching in court will be able to as well? I'm not sure on that.

Gotcha, I knew they showed the pic on opening statements but wasnt sure if they would actually show them on tv. Thanks!:crazy:

First of all, I hope someone tells them ALL to look at the jury when they answer.

Just like law enforcement does. :great:

I am wondering when they are going to call anyone else... since they are already into forensics. I guess they will go back to other witnesses after they are done with forensics?

Christina (the friend who "would die if anything happened to that baby" - Play the call on the stand for her.)

Casey's Grandma- (Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee)

Jesse Grund- ("This Casey is not the Casey I knew." Inconsistent with this being because of lifelong abuse.)

JP Chatt - I don't know if they will call him or not? Just curious to see him tesify.

Tracy Mclaughlan - News says hair in trunk is from a dead Cindy, Casey or Caylee..."Well, I'm alive" says Casey.
Dr G - (Jose Baez has met his match... though I feel for the jurors having to see those pictures.)

When the defense starts to present the rest of the prosecutions case for them... :innocent:

Lee Anthony
- will they even ask him about the accusations in the opening statement?

Casey Anthony

If they don't call her, they didn't prove their case.
If they do call her, she sinks their case.
Win win for Caylee's case.:seeya:

I was just reviewing the State's witness list and she is not on their list. I am suprised they aren't calling her. There was that statement and also some comment about "is that like chloroform?"

BTW Bob Dick, Leonard Padilla, and Tony Padilla are not on the list either.

No on Padilla.

I also noticed interesting witnesses, Christina Ballard, C.A. Pount Human ID Lab. She was involved with a video superimposition involving a photo of Caylee in life, a photo of her skull, and a photo of the duct tape found with her skull. Apparently it will occur during Doctor Michael Warren's deposition. It looks like they created this video together. I hope we don't see that! :sick:

Has anyone testified from the Tatoo Parlor yet? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back