Who are we still waiting to see on the witness stand?

I am curious about the tattoo parlor people since they are now past that in the timeline... the SA mentioned the tattoo in the opening statement so I sure hope that will come in
the stain lady who will testify as to the stain looking like a child's body
are any of the inmates like the one who said ICA admitted to drugging Caylee on the list?

I think there's a lot of witnesses left for the state to call. Here's some likely witnesses.

John Allen
Appy Wells
Nick Savage
Jesse Grund
Richard Grund
Tim Miller
Dr. G.
Dominic Casey
James Hoover
Roy Kronk
Shirley Plesea
Mark Hawkins
Annie Dowling
Kiomarie Cruz
botany expert
entomology expert

In addition to the above, I would expect to have several more law enforcement, especially those who were involved in the recovery of Caylee and the evidence at the remains site.

Thanks Leila.

That's what I want to see also. I wonder if they will show sites that was searched before the neck breaking, chloroform, etc to prove that it was indeed Casey on the computer.
I can't wait until the computer forensics come in.

I was wondeing about padilla, if he was going to be called... but when they have dr. G and csi's will they show the photos of the sceene and autopsy?

I hope they do not bring LP on. His stories change just as fast as KC's.
Oh, I see he will not be on. That is good. It would just waste time and he would set the jurors head spinning.

KioMarie Cruz

I feel she knows the true Casey
The teenager Casey
Who the father of Caylee might be
Casey's secret relationship with her family

Kio knew Caylee would be found there

Dr. G
Jesse Grund
James Thompson (statement to the Maitland Police Dept.) attached.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_jamesthompson-072209.html

I have a few questions here...first, the state said they were about halfway through their witness list a few days ago at 20, meaning they are going to call around 40ish witnesses. It seems to me they should be calling way more than that right? I thought their original list included 300 or so witnesses, which I guess would be way too many to call but maybe I am not clear on how a murder trial works when there are sooo many details and individuals involved. Like why wouldn't they call anyone who has anything to offer to make Casey look bad or do they have to ensure they only call witnesses that cannot be easily discredited or will do ok on cross? It just seems like if they were going to call Jeese and his dad or the computer store guy they would have called them by now, unless they plan to save some of the stronger "character assassination witnesses" until the end to leave a lasting impression on the jury right before they rest their case.

I don't know, I am just bothered by the fact that there seems to be so much more they aren't bringing up and I wonder if it's because they can't or what.

Dr.G......looking forward to hearing her put the defense in their place. Her depo was priceless.

I am in awe of the fact the JP Chatt has avoided this case every step of the way! I realize that he might not have much to contribute but neither did some of TonE's roomates. He knew her while she was with RM. Incredible but true, despite AH's testimony that he didn't like her, we have never seen a single interview (by LE or anyone else) with him. Strange to me.

moo

I have a few questions here...first, the state said they were about halfway through their witness list a few days ago at 20, meaning they are going to call around 40ish witnesses. It seems to me they should be calling way more than that right? I thought their original list included 300 or so witnesses, which I guess would be way too many to call but maybe I am not clear on how a murder trial works when there are sooo many details and individuals involved. Like why wouldn't they call anyone who has anything to offer to make Casey look bad or do they have to ensure they only call witnesses that cannot be easily discredited or will do ok on cross? It just seems like if they were going to call Jeese and his dad or the computer store guy they would have called them by now, unless they plan to save some of the stronger "character assassination witnesses" until the end to leave a lasting impression on the jury right before they rest their case.

I don't know, I am just bothered by the fact that there seems to be so much more they aren't bringing up and I wonder if it's because they can't or what.

Probably they could call hundreds of witnesses but it behooves them to try to keep things short and sweet.

moo

I'm really looking forward to hearing from Dr. G.

gbb! :seeya:
Yes! Dr. G will be a wonderful witness.
Can you imagine HER answering questions posed by Baez?!?:floorlaugh:
She will cut him in half.

Dr.G......looking forward to hearing her put the defense in their place. Her depo was priceless.

I've been searching all over the site, is there somewhere we can watch/read this?

I am most interested in Rob, Leonard's nephew, Tracy, his employee who stayed with ICA 24/7, as well as Dr. G., Shirley and Rick Plesea, J. Grund................and ICA........

I can't wait to see someone that sustains the notion that Caylee could have drowned, that her Grandfather molested her mother and that Roy Kronk was involved in some sort of nafarious activity to help conjure an idea that Caylee was "kidnapped" rather than killed in an accident.

I'm sure that the jury is still waiting for this information as well.

moo

Thanks for the thread!

I would love to see,

Rick Pleasea (sp?)
Shirley Pleasea
Dr. G

The person that supplied ICA with xanax and the two guys that pushed ICA's car backwards into the Amscott parking place perfectly. I'm sure that at least 2 out of the 3 are non-existant but a girl can hope ;)

Who is Dr. G.? I can't see the defense calling any of the friends and relatives who will only point to more of Casey's lies and theft by taking their time as babysitters for a non existant job. Plus, iff they get up there and slur Cindy it will make Casey look even worse. I'd like to see Shirley, but only if she is able to tell of the thefts.

Who is Dr. G.? I can't see the defense calling any of the friends and relatives who will only point to more of Casey's lies and theft by taking their time as babysitters for a non existant job. Plus, iff they get up there and slur Cindy it will make Casey look even worse. I'd like to see Shirley, but only if she is able to tell of the thefts.

Dr G is the state ME who did Caylees autopsy.

Someone will have to take them through the events to create the testimony about the day Caylee was found. I bet you will hear dispatchers and whoever was in charge of that call in the early minutes and hours testify. Who was the first Officer on the scene and who was the first Sgt., Lt. Detectives, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetCandy
Back